Status
Not open for further replies.

KY0TE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
UTAH
We're all hiding our BAMS from the Kyote:D No seriously I have to desire to part with mine..but if the time ever came it would be for what I paid...not marked up. (Now when I'm dead and gone...you could probably get it from hubby cheap as he has no idea what I spend on my toys)

HAHA, probably a good thing he has no idea.. i dont like telling myself the costs.. I thought this was supposed to help save money ? Sheeesh was i wrong ..

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
We're all hiding our BAMS from the Kyote:D No seriously I have to desire to part with mine..but if the time ever came it would be for what I paid...not marked up. (Now when I'm dead and gone...you could probably get it from hubby cheap as he has no idea what I spend on my toys)

That sounds so much like me it's scary. :laugh:

QueenofHearts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
United States, Scotland...
Good afternoon everyone!! I recieved some vapemail today....The Queen has bestowed upon me a wonderful looking trippy tip............

Thank you soooo much Queen!! You have a very happy humble servant........
Thank you very much HR! :thumb: But I cannot take any credit at all for this one. These little guys are the ones who actually decide just exactly where they want to land and to whom they choose to stay with no matter how it may, or may not appear to others as that is completely irrelevant and irreverent too! 8-o So remember that he chose you, you did not choose him as that isn't even possible and most of all to always treat him very well. You are now HIS happy and humble servant, not mine. It simply just is and has always been...:D
Oh, and I don't have any anyway and that is exactly the way that I prefer it as well...;)

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado

Actually, if you desired, you could sell the BAM for whatever you wanted without breaking the Zenfidel code, or the rules in the Classy section. The Classys allow you up to a 20% mark up on the sale of any normal APV that will periodically be available again, but you can ask whatever you want for a Limited Special Edition APV. Even Zen spoke out in support of this rule and said that it was fair and not considered profiteering..........

The BAM is a limited edition APV. Most Zenfidels sell their regular Zens for retail, or slightly above, or below, retail, but there is nothing to stop them from asking whatever they please for a BAM..........

Just clarifying the rules in the Classy section.........

I've never sold anything in the Classys, (I still have all my original Zens) but those are the rules I remember when the Classys were revamped 6 months or so ago, to stop the profiteering.

Last edited:

Larzis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2013
Cedar Park, TX
My wife was standing by my chair the other night and started counting mine. I had 10 of them on my side table and she asked me why I had to have so many. Might have been a good thing she didn't know I had 2 others put up. :laugh:

I have 3 and I get enough eye rolling from my wife :p Just wait until she sees what else I got coming in the mail over the next month or so....

And for tonight, gonna relax and play some Bioshock Infinite while I vape away on this combo.

Pic.jpg

You are going to suck the brains out of that little Green Alien's head :unsure:

Good afternoon everyone!! I recieved some vapemail today....The Queen has bestowed upon me a wonderful looking trippy tip............

Thank you soooo much Queen!! You have a very happy humble servant........

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
I have 3 and I get enough eye rolling from my wife :p Just wait until she sees what else I got coming in the mail over the next month or so....

And for tonight, gonna relax and play some Bioshock Infinite while I vape away on this combo.

View attachment 202871

You put a Nimbus on a Nemesis? I had a hard enough time keeping those names straight without having to deal with a combo. My world is shattered.

Last edited:

QueenofHearts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
United States, Scotland...
Don't feel bad because mine never did either! :laugh:
And the few who did who ever had the nerve to say anything to me about it...:unsure:
They don't have any tongues left in their bloody heads to do it anymore, :ohmy:
and that's only if they still even have them!!! :shock:
Oh and as far as numbers are concerned, :rolleyes:
let me just say that I would have even put my father, King Henry VIII to shame and also made him very proud...:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread