Not open for further replies.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
View attachment 218212

My Pchela hasn't even left my hands yet to go to Mike, and I already miss her. :(

Speaking of which

IMG_00000061_zps88dcd3d4.jpg

Does she she look sluttier, more or less?

I do not like ceramic. Light, light, light = TVF

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
YAY...I am so happy to see that in your hands!! :banana: (Not that I don't think Tony took good care of her for you tho ;))

As am I, as am I. Tony sure did take care and did not molest her in the least.

Next step will be to give that ceramic wick a chance and if it does not improve to the SS mesh standard it will be ground up and added to the kitty litter.

hotrod3539

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pickerington, Ohio U.S.A
VapeMail for everyone on the Zen~II Nextel Giveaway list!

Just got my many feet of Nextel. Will begin to divvy it up now n get em in the mail today. If you're on the initial list n didn't get your address to me via PM, do it man, do it ;)
:tumble:

10charof SWEET!!!

hadouken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Cali
I'm having a little buyers remorse. I bought a big boy battery carto hybrid. I'm thinking of selling it. All i would want is the paypal fee + shipping. I don't want to make money. PM me if interested. if this is the wrong spot to place this ad, i'm sorry.. i just know I cant list an item in the classies without even holding it yet...... My feedback is excellent, maybe you'll trust me with a paypal gift. again, moderators, if i break a rule, i apologize.

i bought a penelope, a kayfun and a mech mod this week.. just spent way too much cash.

maybe i'll just list it when i get it mon/tuesday.. i dont know, thought i'd give a zenfidel first shot.

if im breaking a rule, please tell me, i'll edit this message out.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
As am I, as am I. Tony sure did take care and did not molest her in the least.

Next step will be to give that ceramic wick a chance and if it does not improve to the SS mesh standard it will be ground up and added to the kitty litter.
I licked her every night :p It was great meeting you last night Jacques :toast:

Ripple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday brother.:bday:

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Good evening everyone!! Crazy busy day at work, missed the Z2 launch :censored::censored::censored::censored: ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIPPLE!! :bday:

Congrats to all who Scored on the Z2! :banana:

If anyone sees or hears from Bumpi, let him know i did PM him but it was just a few min. ago when i saw his post. Long and busy day at work and didnt have time to pop in. :-x

Don't worry about missing it, you know how it goes. All will go on modtrader next week. In a few months, all the 'no zen, no gg' disclaimers will be posted. I'm not worried. I bought nothing today, but I have no doubts that I'll be able to get what I want someday down the road.

Hey Tony, much love bro. Also, happy birthday Ripple. You are a great great guy and I love you.

Yes, I've had a few beers....

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
TC just FYI... I had luck just wetting the Nextel with a little water before cutting...scotch tape on the ends and it's good to go.
VapeMail for everyone on the Zen~II Nextel Giveaway list!

Just got my many feet of Nextel. Will begin to divvy it up now n get em in the mail today. If you're on the initial list n didn't get your address to me via PM, do it man, do it ;)
:tumble:

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON

Sir it was an honour and a pleasure (in a manly way of course, but shave before you kiss me next time).

How was golf???

PS: Am I going to get oral cancer now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread