Zna

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
its interesting that they have soldered components as part of a top cap.

It doesn't worry me from a safety standpoint as it will not see juice, it worries me because it floats around and may be subject to metal fatigue and breaking. If I never remove the top cap it might not be an issue, but as more Z2 threaded atomizers become available (if ever).... it might be an issue.

Last edited:
Anybody know the specs on these yet? (length and width) Any links would be helpful. Thanks! Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Just picked mine up yesterday at VCC2014. I have #585. I had a great time, met lots of cool people. I have calipers, here are the dimensions. The tube is 21.85mm in diameter and with the body it is 33.10. The length with the default 18490 body is 91.00mm and with the 18650 its 107.15mm

Last edited:

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Just picked mine up yesterday at VCC2014. I have #585. I had a great time, met lots of cool people. I have calipers, here are the dimensions. The tube is 21.85mm in diameter and with the body it is 33.10. The length with the default 18490 body is 91.00mm and with the 18650 its 107.15mm

Thanks for a reply duncan, but I was asking about the mouthpieces.

Don't know the specs but if you watch this video at about 54 minutes you can get an idea of the size in relation to Mikes hands and the the other things around the mouthpieces (sheesh, now I say it all the time instead of drip tip. What a nerd).

Thanks for the time marker joeaux. That's where I first saw them. I had watched the video and have an idea but was wondering about the actual measurements. I'm sure it will show up somewhere soon or one of the nice folks here that have received theirs might share with us. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Last edited:

dflores

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
McAllen, Tx, USA
Also a photo of my 510 pin adjusted so that my kfl+ sits flush. Didn't get any pics but have tried out a friends aerotank and it sat flush as well with adjustment. I should have a atomic rda coming in the mail as well and I will see how that goes too
4y9ura2y.jpg

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
:ohmy: Holly molly, mine doesn't do that at all, it's absolutely unmovable. Wonder if Mike can tell us if in a different batch they changed that or something, I swear there's no way I can move that part not even a tiny bit...

What serial number do you have? Mine's 345 and it does move. Just like the video shows.

dflores

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
McAllen, Tx, USA
:ohmy: Holly molly, mine doesn't do that at all, it's absolutely unmovable. Wonder if Mike can tell us if in a different batch they changed that or something, I swear there's no way I can move that part not even a tiny bit...

Ya I think that is the problem with others mods not sitting flush. I used a toothpick to do it to show that it barely took any force for it to move up and down. I have serial number 450 and got mine through the last SM release.

Ray22

Nov 16, 2013
España
Mine is serial number 170, got it at ENS in the 3rd batch I believe they released. Gonna call Mike later, see if he can tell me something. I didn't mind too much about the machinning issues, but this is a lot more important, as I cannot sit flush anything at all. Even the Aqua and the 3D which have really short 510 threads need me to adjust the pin, thus the 510 connector cannot be flush mounted.

What really bothers me is that sending it from spain is a PITA and expensive as heck. Oh well...

artbyshan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Chattanooga, TN
I just received another e-mail (3rd) :
ZNA by House Of Hybrids is now available!
You asked us to tell you when ZNA by House Of Hybrids - Default would be available for ordering.
We are pleased to tell you it is now available. Click below to place your order.
Buy now

Within a few seconds I clicked the link to buy. I guess third time is not a charm:
ZNA by House Of Hybrids
$279.00
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Are you kidding me I missed again.....What the @$%# I couldn't of responded any faster.........:-x
as I was sitting in front of my computer when the e-mail popped up..

-02.12.2014 / Received a notification- Within 12 minutes, and after I added to my cart, sold out before I could pay.
-02.22.2014 / " " 7 minutes " "
-02.24.2014 / " " 7 minutes " "

-Frustrating. Each time I responded quickly, but wasn't sitting right next to a computer when I received the notification. I may give up on this unicorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread