Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
-02.12.2014 / Received a notification- Within 12 minutes, and after I added to my cart, sold out before I could pay.
-02.22.2014 / " " 7 minutes " "
-02.24.2014 / " " 7 minutes " "

-Frustrating. Each time I responded quickly, but wasn't sitting right next to a computer when I received the notification. I may give up on this unicorn.
This whole e-mail thing is a joke....:mail: I have had 4 notifications, twice I was at my computer when it popped up and I went right to ENS...out of stock every time...:yawn: Why don't you let us pre-order/pre-pay....I would have no problem waiting several months as long as I knew one was coming... I am trying to buy a ZNA not play the ZNA lottery.....
I think this has been said before but, the notice on Facebook comes much sooner and by the time the emails arrive they are long gone.
That's just what I need to do sit and watch a Facebook page all day...... :yawn: With all the aggravation the ZNA aint all that IMO :mad:

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I can't quite understand why more people who want a ZNA don't just go to https://www.facebook.com/ElectroNicStix and wait for the notifications there. You don't need a FB account, just hang out and watch.

It's still a mad rush once the announcement is made but at least you're in the running. ;)

Why you ask, do I really need to watch a FB page all day to score one? I have other things more important to do than to be glued to a computer screen.... We want pre orders!!!

Snapdragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Why you ask, do I really need to watch a FB page all day to score one? I have other things more important to do than to be glued to a computer screen.... We want pre orders!!!

But there are no pre-orders ...... and all of us have important things to do.

FB makes a lot more sense than spending all that time following up on an email that only comes when they are sold out. Just my opinion, of course. ;)

RaymondK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
GTA, Canada
www.ezigcan.com
I can't get the plate to move and I believe that the first few batches were kind of rigid and they have improved since then. Mine is #115. The copper plate is kind of slanted when I received it from day one. So no clue.

I took out the 18490 tube and there is another copper screw. Will that have anything to do with lowering the copper plate on top? But lowering this screw can prevent a normal 18490 battery to fit in the tube.

even if i remove the screw nothing sits flush on the 510 connector.... i believe the the threaded insulator is too long....trying to figure out a way to cut it down with out ruining it.... i to have ample spring in the copper slug on the z2 native connection

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
I can't get the plate to move and I believe that the first few batches were kind of rigid and they have improved since then. Mine is #115. The copper plate is kind of slanted when I received it from day one. So no clue.

I took out the 18490 tube and there is another copper screw. Will that have anything to do with lowering the copper plate on top? But lowering this screw can prevent a normal 18490 battery to fit in the tube.

Man, don't mess with the screw at the positive battery terminal. If I were you I'd call Mike at HoH. Seriously he can tell you if there is a problem and if there is he'll make it right. I seem to remember somewhere in the Busardo visit videos Zen saying something about not messing with that screw. Clearances and such. Just call him.

dflores

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
McAllen, Tx, USA
Man, don't mess with the screw at the positive battery terminal. If I were you I'd call Mike at HoH. Seriously he can tell you if there is a problem and if there is he'll make it right. I seem to remember somewhere in the Busardo visit videos Zen saying something about not messing with that screw. Clearances and such. Just call him.

I concur with the above statement

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
Has anyone received any of the new mouthpieces yet? I'm still curious as to the length of them. I know the width is equal to that of the top cap but cannot really get a good idea from the video of the length. Enjoy the day! Thanks.:2cool:

Mine GM Ionizer is "Out for Delivery" right now. ;)

joeaux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Central Florida
plus.google.com
IMG_20140226_141521.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread