Liquid on my lip is NOT a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

simprini

Sep 27, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I know it's contraindicated by everything but I dripped badly and ended up with some liquid on my lip. I understand that it happens but, holy crap, I hope it never happens again. Knowing that it -is- going to happen again, however, what is the proper anti-eliquid flavor? I know that sweet and sugary counters insanely spicy when I overdo thai food or buffalo wings, is there an equivalent to get this itchy, burning, disgusting flavor out of my mouth when I (inevitably) mess up what should be a simple drip?

t9c

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2010
Houston
Could be as simple as blowing across the tip if the juice hasn't made it to the atty yet. I've also for *for me* that I take a VERY light first drag after my 3 drops. I also hit the switch for a couple of secs before putting the tip to my lips which starts the vapor process sooner than otherwise. I also use a wide mouth tip instead of the curvy one. They're shorter, but there's less chance of juice sitting at the opening.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Once, while cruising down the 57 freeway, I unscrewed the cone on my Riva, which opened the floodgates on miles of absent-minded overdripping. Without a tissue, towel or any other absorbent device handy, I licked the 24mg RY4 juice off my fingers and off the Riva, which was coated head-to-toe. I didn't bother licking off the steering wheel, because I had other problems; vomiting inside a moving car was unacceptable to me, and I had a battle with myself to fight.

I made it home intact, but my body was still rejecting the residual flavor in my mouth. Long story short, I think you'd find stomach bile to be an even worse culinary choice than ejuice.

Listerine worked pretty well. You might try that.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Same thing happened to me. My wife was standing at the sink, and I had to push her aside to spit the juice out. (a lot more than 3 drips went in because my bottle was plugged, so I squeezed too hard, and squirted a stream in there) I tried to pour it out of the atty and none came out, so I figured I was good. WRONG. Blah. I rinsed out with water, and my lips stung for a little while (my juice had some atomic cinnacide in it so it was spicy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread