NC Vape Shop Contest #3: We're giving away a Vision Spinner (normally $19.99), T-Dux 2.0 (normally $6.99), Protank 3 (normally $9.99) and lots of e-Ju

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1NGP1N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Bluegrass State
Awesome contest.I would really love the Vision Spinner. I want a VV device.

Anyway, what makes a good bottle?
-For me the bottle needs to have everything listed on it. It needs Nic level, PG/VG ratio, Extra Flavor shots if offered, and of course the name. I prefer the plastic bottles. A nice looking design looks cool too.

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
-For me the bottle needs to have everything listed on it. It needs Nic level, PG/VG ratio, Extra Flavor shots if offered, and of course the name. . .

A lot of people forget that part. It is hugely important though. I got a sample recently and all it had was the company logo and a small sticker with the flavor. It was definitely off putting. Even though label info can be wrong, it is reassuring to see that they at least sent something that was labeled with info that matches your order.

Good point K1.

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
I'll certainly chime in (and of course enter in the contest!)

I actually prefer plastic bottles over glass. And not the so hard to squeeze bottles that your fingers cramp up while your trying to fill a tank! Also as far as the dripper part goes I do like a needle (finer) type drip style on top than the fatter style.

**Just an FYI if it is going to be a glass bottle -
1. Have a dripper
2. Make sure the dripper reaches the bottom!

Thanks for the contest!

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I prefer the glass with squeeze dropper myself.I never worry about the integrity of the juice melding with the plastic.I also like the squeezable plastic bottles with the longer needle nose dripper tip over the short stubby nose when out on the road or working in the yard.The needle nose gets past the coil on such cartos as the ce6,nova etc that isn't a bottom coil.Thanks CG for the contest.

Biggame

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Alabama
I definitely perfer the cloudy soft plastic bottles, preferably with a needle tip, but that is not mandatory. Glass bottles with droppers look nicer but are harder to use and not to mention can easily break and make a mess if they fall off a counter.
I agree with the earlier poster who mentioned a label that shows the pg/vg ratio and nicotine strength is also very importatnt. If you have a lot of juice, it can be easy to forget what item is what strength and what ratio.
Thanks for the contest.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
When I first started buying juice I always got glass bottles because I thought they were better/looked nicer. Months later I have a ton of glass bottles that I really don't care for. I have found that a simple plastic bottle (preferably with a needle tip) is the most useful type for me. It really is helpful for the bottle to be a bit pliable and the needle tip to easily maneuver the small space in my evods/protanks for filling.

Thanks for the contest!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
What makes a good e-Liquid bottle? What are some characteristics you're fond of? Bottle material (i.e. glass vs plastic, type of plastic, etc). Do you have a favorite type of bottle?

It depends on the juice... the ones I call tank crackers I prefer in glass but overall I prefer plastic. With either child-proof cap or an option for them at no extra charge. Ones that are easy to squeeze for the 15ml and below and the same for larger bottles or a small dropper top. My favorite bottles are almost triangular and easy to squeeze with a fine tip and 2nd is almost an oval with a dropper cap on them. Labels are just as important to me also. Lettering needs to be large enough that old people... like me... can read it without a magnifying glass and have name, nic level and pg/vg ratio on them at a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread