• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

purse/travel PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybercat

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2014
Greeneville, Tn ,USA
OK, I have been planning on doing some updating on my starter unit. I have a thread going in the Ego area. What I am needing is how do you all carry your long ecigs in your purse. I have a Ego-T 1100. Now this is longer than a pack of analogs. Problem is my purse is custom leather large and soft. I got tons of pockets but nothing thin enough to carry it with out it getting loose or snapping. So what cases do you all use? Or do you use a smaller unit than your home unit. Need some help ideas here. Thanks

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I have a big purse, with an inside pocket that my PVs fit in. I usually carry several, so that i don't have to worry about refilling or recharging through the day. The assembled units live in the pocket- i just make sure that they're turned off. I have a metal case that i use if i need to carry extra ego batteries Custom metal e-cigarette carrying cases - ArtBoxz.com (yes, i carry back ups for my backups)

WendyM

ECF Veteran
I have a (slightly too year before last-- I should update) Sherpani shoulder bag, and inside if you are looking at the design on the right hand side there are pencil pockets, the right most one fits a CE4/Ego perfectly, and the other pencil pockets hold 109s nicely-- although I usually use the pocket directly behind the credit card pouches. Just to be on the safe side I save the silicon tips from the original packaging to keep e-juice from leaking out the mouthpiece should my bag tip over.

In my satchels I just use an old plastic pencil case, my notebooks will usually keep the case vertical.

WendyM

ECF Veteran

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Those are nice looking. I like them without the logo.
I have one of those in purple, it works very well and I use it when I go to the beach. It keeps sand out perfectly.
I also have an eyeglass case or two -- the hard metal type with a spring hinge closure. Walmart and other inexpensive stores or drugstores have them, just take your PV with you when you shop, to be sure it fits. Right now I have a lime green and hot pink case that I use most. Or an istick with the bending adapter - that will fit nicely into just about any purse pocket!

Dragonfly Dru

Jan 8, 2015
Kokomo, IN USA
I ordered one of the generic zippered cases when I got my first starter kit. It's got room for my batteries (with clearomizer attached) as well as two small bottles of e-juice, and my charger. I just stuff the whole case into my purse or backpack when I go out. I like the suggestion of getting a case made for glasses too. Sounds like it would work just as well.

cybercat

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2014
Greeneville, Tn ,USA
I have to back step a bit. It does work just fine with my Itaste. I used it again for a hour road trip to the mall in another county. I really like the feel of this case. Easy to find in my large handbag and easy to open while in the car. Had to put my Itaste on the charger while in the car. I took it along in case I stopped at the B&M in the county I was in since it was one had had not visited yet. I did a drive by since we are short of cash this week. So next time I know where it is when I pick up my jewelry from the store that I am having worked on. The best thing about this case it does not get lost in my bag. It is the right size for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread