GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com

Secret Summer Santa Contest

A GP Family Forum Member wishes to sponsor a 'Secret Summer Santa Contest', to show their love and appreciation for the incredible love and kindness, exhibited by the 'GP Family Members' on a daily basis. The contest will gift five winners, with a GP Paps X 1.5 + X Ring for each one of them.

The first 15 replies from different posters with a quote of this post and a number from 0-15000 will be combined in a certain way to show the winners who will be chosen from their posts in the previous main thread.
The results will be announced up to one day after the 15 first responses.

Welcome to Part 3 and enjoy!

1st winner is Hrathor with post #7010

It's a 1 piece design

(7777+888+11111+421+14853):5=7010

7777 thanks for an amazing contest!
888...i hope i did this right...:vapor:
11111 number
421....probably late, but oh well! .:lol: Thanks for the contest perseas & the secret santa of course!! Glad I found the new "home". :)
14853 may be too late ...

2nd winner is newyork13 with post #6233

Could one of you kind folks enlighten me.
When using the Heron or Spheroid (and I guess the first question is: they are basically the same technology except for size and shape, right?),
when one changes juices/flavors, (question two) does one need to pull out and clean or replace the filler material to avoid melding flavors?
And three, are they intended to work with GP mods (which I hope to acquire at some not too distant point) or will they function well with my Provari?

I'm completely intrigued by the devices and their beauty, but clearly don't understand how they work overall.
Thanks.
(7861+365+14228+4907+3803):5=6232,8=6233
Because the number is a decimal between 6232 & 6233 we offer a 20% discount to StrikeIII for any future purchase (except Ti Edition and minus shipping) from Vapourart's store.​

365 - in honour of my first year smoke-free.
14228 in like flynn!
4907:cheers:
3803 (the serial number of my recently added spheroid: I love it!!!)

3rd winner is Pathology with post #2580

Love me some Cattle Decap o_O..Sent from the vape lair..

(1000+22+1998+6877+3003):5=2580

1000 part 3... That was fast!!
1998 - yeah, you guessed it :). The year i married my best friend
6877. Good luck everyone.
3003 Ok, here goes..... I was thinking I already have an amazing X, but I guess one cant have too many...... Dont worry..... I have the worst luck :)

4rth winner is callmecletus with post #2361

Do you have a wide rubber band you could wrap around the base for grip?

(9970+65+714+627+429):5=2361

9970...in on page 1 :d
714 .....thank you to the "gp family forum member" for the contest! 6.3" mega!
0627......... :) edit: Love the bb king tribute p!! Exactly the sounds i had imagined from our gp lounge. :)
429 Hopefully I understand this!

5th winner is yankeebobo with post #3424

Well if this doesn't get Idaho's stripper urges flowing I don't know what will.

(14995+46+9+555+1515)=3424

14995 confused...:toast:
46 ....for valentino rossi (for all you motorcycle racing fans out there!!) :)
9 much love!
555.....Thank you! :)
1515 !ooooh! contest! maybe this will be my first X!
Hmmm.... (15 is my favorite number! - but 15 and 15000 doesn't sound likely to be random. =P)

The five winners can send tomorrow an email to info@vapourart.com with their address details and a phone number for the DHL courier and we'll dispatch this week their prizes (A GP PAPS X SS Edition v1.5 plus a X Ring). StrikeIII just leave a reminding note inside a future order of yours.

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! AND SEND YOUR THANKS TO THE SECRET SUMMER SANTA FOR SPONSORING THIS CONTEST :)

Last edited:

Coldpunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Columbia, Mo

A GP Family Forum Member wishes to sponsor a 'Secret Summer Santa Contest', to show their love and appreciation for the incredible love and kindness, exhibited by the 'GP Family Members' on a daily basis. The contest will gift five winners, with a GP Paps X 1.5 + X Ring for each one of them.

The first 15 replies from different posters with a quote of that post and a number from 0-15000 will be combined in a certain way to show the winners who will be chosen from their posts in the previous main thread.

7777 Thanks for an amazing contest!

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago

The first 15 replies from different posters with a quote of that post and a number from 0-15000 will be combined in a certain way to show the winners who will be chosen from their posts in the previous main thread.

...I hope I did this right...:vapor:

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland

Number: 11111

Pathology

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Vienna, IL

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA

#46 ....for Valentino Rossi (for all you motorcycle racing fans out there!!) :)

faitaccompli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Fredericksburg, VA

In like Flynn!

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null

Part 3... That was FAST!! 1000

btobw

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Sydney, Australia

365 - in honour of my first year smoke-free.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 23, 2012
    Western MA

1998 - yeah, you guessed it :). The year I married my best friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread