Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Raining like crazy here, for the moment.

They are still working on kinks in the system but overall, How are you all liking it?
Are you managing to find your way around?
Yep. I think there are tweaks that are worthy of consideration but time will take care of that as will getting more experience and learning all what is on this software.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Like I said, if anyone has any questions, I am more than happy to try to help :)
Uh yeah man I got a question............
cheech-chong-o.gif

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Raining like crazy here, for the moment.

They are still working on kinks in the system but overall, How are you all liking it?
Are you managing to find your way around?
It's better for me , when it's running right that is . Any idea when we might see a blackend skin ?

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
It's better for me , when it's running right that is . Any idea when we might see a blackend skin ?

Sonic just got a promotion so that Retired can be freed up from some of his duties to work on XF issues. Hopefully the darkened skin will be worked on faster now. Depends on how far down the list it is.

What is the meaning of life?

Something to get through before you die.

How many rain drops in a rainfall?

As many as it takes to create what God intended.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Like Punkin' Chunkin'.
Yep...I got to remember to order more Legend to long steep..My bottle almost gone..well,..half gone. No Legend for me for two or three months after it is too. Sad,..really sad. :(

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Robin, overall I like it better. It wasn't such a big change, as I had thought. I miss seeing the states people hail from, at a glance. With that huge EFC supporting member slot though, it is an impossibility, I know. I would also like to see a darkened screen. This is pretty blinding for my older eyes. The inbox is not possible to tweak? Other than that, I am a happy camper. I like the change, and I think it is great.

P.S. I know you can click on their profile, to see where they are from. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread