Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not sure what you're asking
I make a new comment and hit "post reply". Where does it place my post in the thread?

I reply to a quote. Where does it place it in the thread?

Used to be at the end of the thread. Now I can't tell. Seems to change all the time.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yes. It allows you to take a quoted post and travel to a different part of the forum and use it elsewhere.

If you decide you don't want to use something, after you've put it into your post, Click the disk icon. You can delete the draft there.
Ahh. I like that feature. No more copy/paste comments from other threads.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I make a new comment and hit "post reply". Where does it place my post in the thread?

It does place it at the end...if someone has posted between the time you hit post. Sometimes refresh is necessary to see.

I reply to a quote. Where does it place it in the thread?
Same as above

Used to be at the end of the thread. Now I can't tell. Seems to change all the time.
Depends on refresh and when someone else has replied or posted.

It is all time stamped. They will post in the order received. :)
Sometimes refresh is needed

Have you run into where it says "there may be posts (?) since .... something or other"? You can view them while you are crafting your post without losing anything in the post you are creating!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
You may have problems deleting old PM's. It is a big issue right now. People are having problems getting rid of their old pm's from the old system :(

Try one at a time and "leave conversation" If you get the white screen, that one won't delete no matter how hard you try. Try to get rid of the ones that you can.

Sorry sweetie.
Sankee..BTW,..I'm sore as hell at YOU!

Every time I read that comment,..."Any more smart *** questions" I larff 'til me side hurts. :lol:

I can't get one over on you for nuttin! :p

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It does place it at the end...if someone has posted between the time you hit post. Sometimes refresh is necessary to see.

Same as above

Depends on refresh and when someone else has replied or posted.

It is all time stamped. They will post in the order received. :)
Sometimes refresh is needed

Have you run into where it says "there may be posts (?) since .... something or other"? You can view them while you are crafting your post without losing anything in the post you are creating!
I believe I have seen that message. I'll keep an eye.

Thanks Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread