Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I tried POET's Americano Ciambella for the first time last night (THANKS, DJ!)and wow, it's another winner for me.

But it makes me think of peaceful, quiet early mornings. All I could think about was how perfect a steaming hot cup of strong black coffee would go with this flavor. I was never one to pair a vape with a drink until this. It tastes like a sweet maple donut and that is something that really yells for coffee. And I confirmed it this morning. With coffee, it's incredible!

These are the flavors I taste in order of strength - Maple, vanilla, pastry, a hint of coffee, bare touch of tobacco, a whisper of cinnamon, mixed in the magical POET way that I love so much. It's sweet and bold, but complex and balanced and somehow delicate all at the same time. Soft and smooth, never harsh.

None of the POET juices have a mouth-drying effect on me. The ratio is 70PG, so very nice clouds. If you don't like maple, or sweet juices, this one isn't for you. It's definitely a dessert and it's sweet just like a donut or maple bar is sweet and the flavor lingers on the tongue, amazingly real...

Mia11, this was a Fabulous Review and you are most welcome.

Very Glad that I helped you find a new Toe Curler.

I have always said that it is cheaper to send you samples, and then let you write the review. As one of the Guys I could not touch your Writing Skills :thumb:

Wonderful.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Boring News to some but 40% Off at Ahlusion until the end of April.

Now that they offer 3 MG when you ask for it in the Notes, I loaded up with some old favorites that were a true mystery to me when I mixed 6 MG & 0 MG to 3 MG. Such as; Caramel Wild Wood, Vanilla Wild Wood, Caramel Pear Black Tea, Vanilla Black Tea, Peppermint Bark, and Ice Kiss.

They seemed to lose flavor so we shall see what the Masters at Ahlusion can do with a straight 3 MG mix.

With this Discount + Feedback Coupon I was like a Kid in a Candy Store today.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I have been in HHV Land lately with Legend. I was nervous switching to Serendipity today since it has been a very long time. This flavor truly helped me get off of the Analogs when I started Vaping. Serendipity is aptly described as Legend on Steroids.

I tried some Serendipity some Months ago, and I found it too strong at the time so I figured this was it for this one. In the last Cyber Monday Sale I bought a 30 ML to let it steep. Decided to try this one again thanks to Maz (BTW, where is he lately?).

OMG! I do not know what I was nervous about since this one is as fabulous as I remembered. Are you listening Sirius if you like Pirates Booty & Legend.

I definitely see a Large Bottle coming my way in the near future.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I have been in HHV Land lately with Legend. I was nervous switching to Serendipity today since it has been a very long time. This flavor truly helped me get off of the Analogs when I started Vaping. Serendipity is aptly described as Legend on Steroids.

I tried some Serendipity some Months ago, and I found it too strong at the time so I figured this was it for this one. In the last Cyber Monday Sale I bought a 30 ML to let it steep. Decided to try this one again thanks to Maz (BTW, where is he lately?).

OMG! I do not know what I was nervous about since this one is as fabulous as I remembered. Are you listening Sirius if you like Pirates Booty & Legend.

I definitely see a Large Bottle coming my way in the near future.
Way ahead of you my brother..My HHV order not only has PB and Legend but Serendipity. :)
I don't have to pay the Georgia taxman now either. I also threw in a bottle of Dragons Fire..all 30ml.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Someone was kind enough to send me some CN to try. The Pear one and Sollers Pointe. AHLs has the better pear but for high VG, i was shocked at how much flavor CN has! Usually, I get hardly (or more like zero) flavor from VG as well as a weird, tickle in my throat.

Sollers Pointe is also very good and I vaped both off and on yesterday. But, of course, woke up with a stuffy nose and a heavy feeling in my chest :( Not as bad as I get with 100% VG but still enough to know I just can't do high VG but in small doses. So sad

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Someone was kind enough to send me some CN to try. The Pear one and Sollers Pointe. AHLs has the better pear but for high VG, i was shocked at how much flavor CN has! Usually, I get hardly (or more like zero) flavor from VG as well as a weird, tickle in my throat.

Sollers Pointe is also very good and I vaped both off and on yesterday. But, of course, woke up with a stuffy nose and a heavy feeling in my chest :( Not as bad as I get with 100% VG but still enough to know I just can't do high VG but in small doses. So sad
Just wait 'til you try Tripoli..hehe :p

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Someone was kind enough to send me some CN to try....But, of course, woke up with a stuffy nose and a heavy feeling in my chest :( Not as bad as I get with 100% VG but still enough to know I just can't do high VG but in small doses. So sad

Me too AngiBe.

I cannot do over 50 VG because I also get the Heavy Chest feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I was afraid of that with the CN. I am still going to try a bottle soon. Probably Tripoli or Custard.
Did my tobacco extractions last night. Plan to make some RY4 this weekend.
I am ashamed to say I have polished off 90% of my BIG jug of Mr Vapes RY4. Mix it with everything, Shipwreck and Caramel WW and Derp Sauce and Custard.........

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Unless CN offers sample sizes, no dice on ordering it. Can't do this high VG stuff for long :( It would take me a yr to get through a big bottle
I hear ya..It's 80VG so I'm good with it..Most everything I order is 70VG...a few TPR 50/50 like the Peanut Butter Cream Pie, Pina Colada,.and a few others that they give a higher VG option.

Reactions: DJLEC

dulltongue

Jan 18, 2015
VA beach
VAPEMAIL!! Loire finally came today! Did a dry burn and rewicked, then loaded Katie with the coconut flavor. I can taste the coconut, but it has a stale beer taste on the inhale. The coconut flavor sits on my tongue, seemingly waiting on the beer taste to subside before appearing. I'm hoping the beer is alcohol and letting it breathe for 24 hours will help. Mixed it with Tripoli and got hot liquid in my mouth a couple of times. Did a 50/50 mix of Trip and Coco, but Trip is 80/20, and Coco is 50/50. Different viscosities may not mix well, maybe it's just Coco. If she doesn't start acting right, I'm gonna be up for trades. And it isn't from France, unless France relocated to City of Industry, CA. Haven't tried the vanilla yet, and neither has the wife. Killer Kustard has her hooked like crack and her 120ML bottle is almost gone. Tripoli is still going strong, picking up on hints of bacco @450F, figs and spices @490F. But I'm thinking about Soller's Point when I re-up next week...

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
If only I had the grand I wasted on catchy marketing......banana flavoring with graham cracker flavoring is what it is no matter how deliciously it can be described
(lush banana's floating on a buttery graham crust that soars in your mouth) sheesh...

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Is anyone still vaping Archetype Blend's Afternoon Delight? It's become a favorite and I am about to reorder - was thinking about their "Benny's Brew" to go with it, anyone tried it? I think Mia and Megan had posted about both a few months ago.

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
All of my orders are complete now,..and what savings from what I usually pay:
1x120ml Charlie Noble "Tripoli"
2x60ml Rick's Request...........Ahl
1x30ml Orange Creamsicle .....Ahl
1x30ml Lime Cream..............Ahl
1x60ml Banana Pudding..........TPR
1x30ml Pina Colada...............TPR
1x30ml Lucena....................5P
1x30ml Absolute Pin..............5P
plus sample of Queenside.........5P

A couple of gifts for a couple of dear sweets :wub: ...........I came out like a bandit! :D

Last edited:

erazzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
New Mexico
Been sampling my Vapor Chef, have been disappointed so far. This brand might just not be for me. Though I only let them steep about a week, I'll let the ones I haven't tried yet steep another week or so.

Tried Chamberry which is champagne and berries. It is okay, but not the champagne flavor I was looking for. Taste a lot like Pink Champagne from Mt Baker Vapor which I was also not a fan of. When it comes to wine/champagne flavors, the closest I've ever tried is In Vinos Veritas by Virgin Vapor, though it smells awful LOL.

Then I tried Colbert's Wonderful nuts. Pistachio ice cream. It smells exactly like pistachio pudding, but the pistachio pudding flavor is very light accompanied by a more bitter, almost coffee like flavor. Wasn't a fan, dumped it after a few hits.

Then I tried Kerry's Berries, which is berries and yogurt. It is a little too sweet for me, but I think it was the yogurt part. Sometimes I get some raspberry, other times it is just a general mixed berry flavor. Not terrible, but not something I'd buy again.

I have 3 more to go, hoping they'll be better than what I've tried so far. Otherwise though, service from the business was great. Shipping was fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread