Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Cause and Effect?
Cause - no air-conditioned office; Effect - very sweaty body, which leads to damp clothes - if worn too long cause rash, itching and irritable (It's driving me crazy!!!) :-x

Remedy: Frequent showers, changes of clothes and applications of Cadramine - V lotion. :cool:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Yep it did. I don't know what happened :blink:
I didn't touch anything, I swear!
Yep it did what? Have you started talking to yourself, Robin? ;)
I saw that we were down for a while this morning - seems to be working ok now, though.

ETA: Now I see what you did... I could have sworn I saw this post all by itself a couple pages back. :confused:

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
The artist finished the wall yesterday!

150d67178f9eafa627820a316bfe74ca.jpg

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
An interesting read - What’s really in e-cig vapor? | Totally Wicked eLiquid
I didn't read the study yet, but it’s been published in the Regulatory, Toxicology and Pharmacology Journal.

Link to the study: Comparison of select analytes in aerosol from e-cigarettes with smoke from conventional cigarettes and with ambient air

We're getting more artillery to fight the battle.
I hate to be a big downer but Science Direct is published by Elsevier who is known for putting out "fake" medical journals and conflicts of interest. Granted the big case was back in 2009 when Merck hired them to get their drugs marketed, things may have changed. But if any real ground is to be made it should be peer reviewed and published in a journal without a history such as Elsevier.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2009/05/14/business/14vioxxside.html?referrer=&_r=0

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I hate to be a big downer but Science Direct is published by Elsevier who is known for putting out "fake" medical journals and conflicts of interest. Granted the big case was back in 2009 when Merck hired them to get their drugs marketed, things may have changed. But if any real ground is to be made it should be peer reviewed and published in a journal without a history such as Elsevier.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2009/05/14/business/14vioxxside.html?referrer=&_r=0
That's a bummer. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread