Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Ohhh I think I know what you're talking about... the millennium posts? Each time the thread has to restart, we take that count and add it to what it would have been had the forum not taken the stance of doing cutoffs past a certain (15,000) post limit.

That is due to how long those monster threads load. And they were Monster threads :lol:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Ohhh I think I know what you're talking about... the millennium posts?
YES. Thank you. I thought I was losing my mind. I couldn't figure out how I was seeing a different number than everyone else. Now I get it. I should have thought about what you said myself. But I came in kind of late, and have been trying to catch up on some things.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
KKay, we've been bounced around a few times on the Big Thread. Bronze was actually complaining about another NET vendor in the General E-Liquid Discussion. (I think he was reprimanded by ECF Staff for that). In that original post, Bronze asked if anyone had tried Heathers Heavenly Vapes tobacco flavors yet ? Hula was post #2. GT and RJ were also among the first ten or so.
When the ECF started getting a little stricter on Vendor- theme threads, we got kicked to a Social Group sub-forum. Dusty worked to get us that much. We stayed there for awhile, than eventually moved to Adam and Heather's sub-forum in the Vendors section.
I believe Bronze's first thread, "Dissatisfied with MBV Tobaccos" or something like that, lasted several name changes and 65,000 posts. By then the thread was becoming cumbersome and unreliable, so TBT restarted in Part 2. We are currently in Part 5, and the actual post count now is over 114,000. But the counter resets with each restart of the thread. When this thread reaches 15,000 we will restart the thread and the the post count will go back to zero again. I believe REOS Lounge, Older Folks and Vaping and this thread are the only ECF threads that have reached Part 5, but I could be wrong about that...

Good Morning Army. Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I finally see a post of 9038, which was PapawBrett's last post. I had to squint to see that. Why am I getting a different post count than you all are?
ummm thats his age... ;)

in .3 week increments :)

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good morning All.

Papaw, there are other threads that are at their 5th or more restarts. To be honest, some started after the 15,000 post rule came into place so they've had to restart sooner. And as with most long lived threads, there is more activity in the beginning and that drops off after a while.

We see the ebb and flow here too. People get interested in other things after a while and move around. Real life takes precedence also.

I'm just glad that we are still active here. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
We got a new refrigerator yesterday and put the one (that still is a working one) in the garage. It will be for the overflow of food during holidays, water, beer etc. if/when we purchase a house, the one that we bought will go into that kitchen and move the older into the garage.

We are planning on getting through the daughter's wedding then seriously saving to purchase a house.

I wish @Iowa Gal would pop in and let us know how her house plans are coming along! I want to live vicariously through her :lol:

@Hulamoon hasnt checked in for a minute or three, since she found out a new liquid carries her name!!! :D

Anyone have any big vacations coming up? Our next travel plans are going north for the wedding shower. Oh joy of joys! Given by Rick's ex. Oughta be a blast. :rolleyes: The things ya do for love of the kids. ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Morning army! Been a busy week here and weekend will be crazy. Don't wanna say why on an open forum[emoji57] but it'll be a blast, sorely needed after the week from hell. Hope all are well and enjoy their weekend!
Comon, we wanna know. :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
We got a new refrigerator yesterday and put the one (that still is a working one) in the garage. It will be for the overflow of food during holidays, water, beer etc. if/when we purchase a house, the one that we bought will go into that kitchen and move the older into the garage.

We are planning on getting through the daughter's wedding then seriously saving to purchase a house.

I wish @Iowa Gal would pop in and let us know how her house plans are coming along! I want to live vicariously through her :lol:

@Hulamoon hasnt checked in for a minute or three, since she found out a new liquid carries her name!!! :D

Anyone have any big vacations coming up? Our next travel plans are going north for the wedding shower. Oh joy of joys! Given by Rick's ex. Oughta be a blast. :rolleyes: The things ya do for love of the kids. ;)
RJ's kinda disappeared too , wonder what's up with her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread