Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good morning Lurkers :wub:

Looks like we are going to be having another event on ECF! Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post... | E-Cigarette Forum

Do you remember where you were the night of the last huge milestone? I sure do :lol: It will be interesting for me this time. I wasn't a moderator back then. LOL.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Good morning all!

Lori, if you ever get up this way, you'll have to try an Old World Pizza. It's pizza so good, you'll feel like you cheat on your spouse when you eat it.

o.jpg

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning (barely), Lurkers. :wub:
Lunchtime flyby!!

Looks like we are going to be having another event on ECF! Prizes! 15 millionth ECF post... | E-Cigarette Forum

Do you remember where you were the night of the last huge milestone? I sure do :lol: It will be interesting for me this time. I wasn't a moderator back then. LOL.
HELP MERCY YES!!! It prob won't be the same since Kelli got herself "moved on" though, she was a hysterical that night.
Good grief, you would refresh the page, and you'd be on a new page, just as fast as you could refresh, the pages were turning!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Good morning all!

Lori, if you ever get up this way, you'll have to try an Old World Pizza. It's pizza so good, you'll feel like you cheat on your spouse when you eat it.

o.jpg

WOW, that is QUITE a pizza now!!! Sadly, it would be wasted on me unless the center is thin. :laugh:
I wish I liked the deep crust style, but it all tastes doughy to me. :( I've really tried my bestest to get used to thick, but it just doesn't work for me. That sauce looks amazingly fresh too!!!
I'm guessing cheese and meat are underneath the sauce??

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Howdy ho Robino! :wub:
    I was right here :D

Good morning all!
    Good afternoon hon :wub:
    That was quite a pizza you showed Lori there! :blink:

Good morning lurkers
    :wub::wub::wub:
    Good afternoon Bobbi :wub:
    I've been out & about ;)

Good morning (barely), Lurkers. :wub:
    Lunchtime flyby!!

Wow! Hey there Lori!! :wub:

I've been back in touch with Kelli, wasn't she something else tho'?! :laugh:

Been to a little coffee shop I was always kind of curious about, thought since it was just me I'd stop in & see if they offered a light lunch. Well I ordered a frozen mocha drink and a Quiche (special of the day), the drink was delicious; the Quiche was a little tiny thing about the size of one of those single serve pecan pies you can buy :laugh: So I thought "well, there's a mighty fine looking coconut cake over there, think I'll just have myself a little dab of that" :?: Lawd help mercy!!! :shock: She brought me what looked like about a fourth of a cake!!! :lol:
    Sure was gooooooood tho' :D

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    It is under there. And it's not doughy, the crust is fairly crispy.
    That crust does look very crispy for a deep dish/pan type. I'll be sure to (at least) try one if I make it that far N. :laugh:
    We generally go AROUND Chicagoland when we do get that far N. :lol::lol::lol:
    Besides, S of Springfield the world drops off dontcha know. JK!!

Wow! Hey there Lori!! :wub:

I've been back in touch with Kelli, wasn't she something else tho'?! :laugh:

Been to a little coffee shop I was always kind of curious about, thought since it was just me I'd stop in & see if they offered a light lunch. Well I ordered a frozen mocha drink and a Quiche (special of the day), the drink was delicious; the Quiche was a little tiny thing about the size of one of those single serve pecan pies you can buy :laugh: So I thought "well, there's a mighty fine looking coconut cake over there, think I'll just have myself a little dab of that" :?: Lawd help mercy!!! :shock: She brought me what looked like about a fourth of a cake!!! :lol:
    Sure was gooooooood tho' :D
    Yes ma'am, Kelli was one of a kind, and I mean that in the kindest way. :)

Sounds like you had a wonderful outing. :)

Running off early, gonna read in bed :)

Good night lovely & handsome Lurkers :wub:

Nite Dale :wub: I'm not too far behind, I'm off to read myself.

I've been to my daughter's graduation... I'm so glad it's over! Lol View attachment 458721
    Lynn, what a beautiful daughter you have. I'm sure you're so proud!!

Nite Fran :wub:

Night Fran!
    Nite Lynn :wub:

Sweet dreams Lurkers. :wub:

Reactions: daleron

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Congratulations Lynn! :thumbs:

We had supper at Dave's tonight and brought the girls home with us for a couple of days. Today was their last day of school for the year. It rained while we were there, our dirt road was slick as ice. :eek:

Everyone is settled in and sound asleep so I'm going to head for bed too!
    zjSzqhG.gif

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    That crust does look very crispy for a deep dish/pan type. I'll be sure to (at least) try one if I make it that far N. :laugh:
    We generally go AROUND Chicagoland when we do get that far N. :lol::lol::lol:
    Besides, S of Springfield the world drops off dontcha know. JK!!

South of Springfield? An hour South or West of Chicago and it's a corn wasteland for thousands of miles. Seriously, it's like Mad Max meets Maize. Springfield is just the Thunderdome of financial mismanagement where politicians battle it out for ill gotten gains drawn from the blood of the states decent citizens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread