Lurkers, friends, family, flyby's, Come on in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Hey There Dale & Lynn!

Lynn a Little Chilly here this Morning 46 degrees!

Well Dale, I ordered up some more Mini Supertanks and a Couple Pico's! Gearbest had the Pico's on Sale then a Flash Sale on Top of that! Some Big Savings! I had to shop around to Find the Colors I wanted in the Mini Supertanks so many places are sold out! I still need a Flat White! But I spent way more then I should already so I'm going to wait! I still have to order up Supplies for the House!

{:{}

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hey There Dale & Lynn!

Lynn a Little Chilly here this Morning 46 degrees!

Well Dale, I ordered up some more Mini Supertanks and a Couple Pico's! Gearbest had the Pico's on Sale then a Flash Sale on Top of that! Some Big Savings! I had to shop around to Find the Colors I wanted in the Mini Supertanks so many places are sold out! I still need a Flat White! But I spent way more then I should already so I'm going to wait! I still have to order up Supplies for the House!

{:{}
    Wow, you really do like that Pico huh :)
    I wouldn't mind having a bunch more of those mini Tobeco's but I guess I have enough :rolleyes:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    There will be a few extra goodies in the box :)
    :D

I've never tried the Tobeco's. I'm at a point now with tanks and mods that if I can't build coils for them or they don't take replaceable batteries, I don't want them. I hope that doesn't sound too snobby! :)
    Not really, to each his/her own ;)

Reactions: oldbikeguy

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    :laugh:

13174020_1807756212845759_5671511070029464527_n.jpg

Reactions: oldbikeguy

JoanJ

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I've never tried the Tobeco's. I'm at a point now with tanks and mods that if I can't build coils for them or they don't take replaceable batteries, I don't want them. I hope that doesn't sound too snobby! :)

I am partly there... for me, a good tank is a good tank and whatever it takes to make it work is fine with me. Mods are another thing... must have replaceable batteries and must be able to charge them in the mod. It seems the mods I have that I really like either have the DNA or the YIHI chip with the Reuleaux sorta being the only exception. I know that is rather snobbish but it is what it is...

Good morning everyone :) I got up to sunshine this morning... think the first day in over a week. Even living on the hillside, my yard is majorly squishy. It is to start raining again this afternoon for who knows how many more days. We had been in a Burn Ban because of it being dry... think that is over now

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I am partly there... for me, a good tank is a good tank and whatever it takes to make it work is fine with me. Mods are another thing... must have replaceable batteries and must be able to charge them in the mod. It seems the mods I have that I really like either have the DNA or the YIHI chip with the Reuleaux sorta being the only exception. I know that is rather snobbish but it is what it is...

Good morning everyone :) I got up to sunshine this morning... think the first day in over a week. Even living on the hillside, my yard is majorly squishy. It is to start raining again this afternoon for who knows how many more days. We had been in a Burn Ban because of it being dry... think that is over now

Good morning lurkers :wub::wub::wub:

Good morning Joan and Bobbi :wub:

Been putting a face on so as to not shame DH today in front of his church family :rolleyes:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Afternoon Lurkers. :wub:
    We have BE-U-TE-FUL weather here. Poss. storms this afternoon, but that's par for the course for this area in springtime. :(

Dale, you're putting on MAKE UP?? :shock::w00t::lol::danger: Wow, must be a REALLY important day!! What's going, church picnic?? I guess I must have missed the post...

Lynn, which tanks do you use??

OBG, the ones you mentioned, are they easy to rebuild, or are they fussy types??

I have several ProTanks/Mini ProTanks, and the essentials to rebuild those. I had done those exclusively for over two years, along with DIYing a couple of easy peasy flavors. I've stocked up on pre-mixed nic liquid, and will get another batch in a month or so, so I should be fine with that for a rather long time.
    I also want to at least try a batch of NET, just in case it ever comes down to that.

I also found out while reading around last night that our district congressional rep is actually a COSPONSOR of the 2058 bill!!:banana: I sent him a thank you, and a please fight hard for us note.

In my heart, I keep hoping that somehow common sense will prevail (somewhere), but fear that I'm just fooling myself.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Been putting a face on so as to not shame DH today in front of his church family :rolleyes:

I am not sure I even own a dress.... or makeup. I have tinted lip balm... as good as it gets for me... then again, my shoe closet has a pair of camo crocs, one pr tennies, and a pair of blue suede boots... that is it

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hope you do too :)The weather next week doesn't look good :(
    Yep, same here, but I m okay with it :)
    Afternoon Lurkers. :wub:
    We have BE-U-TE-FUL weather here. Poss. storms this afternoon, but that's par for the course for this area in springtime. :(

Dale, you're putting on MAKE UP?? :shock::w00t::lol::danger: Wow, must be a REALLY important day!! What's going, church picnic?? I guess I must have missed the post...

Lynn, which tanks do you use??

OBG, the ones you mentioned, are they easy to rebuild, or are they fussy types??

I have several ProTanks/Mini ProTanks, and the essentials to rebuild those. I had done those exclusively for over two years, along with DIYing a couple of easy peasy flavors. I've stocked up on pre-mixed nic liquid, and will get another batch in a month or so, so I should be fine with that for a rather long time.
    I also want to at least try a batch of NET, just in case it ever comes down to that.

I also found out while reading around last night that our district congressional rep is actually a COSPONSOR of the 2058 bill!!:banana: I sent him a thank you, and a please fight hard for us note.

In my heart, I keep hoping that somehow common sense will prevail (somewhere), but fear that I'm just fooling myself.
    Good afternoon Lori :wub:

Nah, nothing fancy, just a moral booster for me ;)

I am not sure I even own a dress.... or makeup. I have tinted lip balm... as good as it gets for me... then again, my shoe closet has a pair of camo crocs, one pr tennies, and a pair of blue suede boots... that is it
    Not a dress occasion Joan but I do have some nice dresses :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread