Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hello everyone :) Welcome to the new Lurker thread, our old home has become rather large and a bit heavy for some of our regular's to load so we thought we'd kind of start over.
    And many of the original crew have moved on and are no longer with us so we are really hoping to have some new folks to come along and keep us company ;)

Doesn't matter if you are just lurking around or looking for a home or whatever, we would love to meet some of you and chit chat with you. We don't have a particular topic, just whatever comes to mind that day. So, grab a chair, bring your vape and have some coffee or tea with us. Let's have fun!

Copy of Sugar litter in basket.jpg

black_cat_welcome.gif

OH! And BTW, don't stop on the first post; come on down to the end and get to know everybody ;)
    We don't bite ...... hard :sneaky:

mod NOTE: Continuation of this thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-find-home-within-all-forums-threads-843.html

Last edited by a moderator:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Well at least give the thread a nice rating :sneaky:
    Mine is actually set to subscribe, if I post. :laugh:
    I have been here how long, and I have never seen the rate a thread. I gave it an excellent.

......oh gee, it snowed last Thurs., and Friday....they're cleaning our street!! :lol: Course, it's almost above freezing now. :laugh:
    I should cut him a break...we only have ONE guy in our little village...he IS the street department.:lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread