Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Well bah humbug. :mad: this fighting to control my BG sucks!!! Perfect meal and still way too high. Time to talk to the doc about the next step. :cry: I will not be like my mom and grandma, both gave up and caused their own deaths. I have way too much to live for. Sorry, temporary pity party...had to vent it. :oops: Guess I better go for my walk and get over this. Got to be proactive! :cool:

:lol: Well I walked but there weren't any flowers.. still not enough rain. I did see 3 antelope and found a tiny (the size of 2/3 of my pinkie finger) bottle that the wind has uncovered in my driveway though. It has a tiny stopper that is broken but a cute and I suspect very old little thing. :)

Thank God for our little lurkers family! At least we care and forgive each other for all our nonsense! :) We are blessed here. :nun:

i'm sorry you are still having troubles bobbie lol glad you found a nice lil treasure
maybe hopefully it's a simple as changing what times you eat before bed or soemthing?

Thank you for the warm welcome. Guess I'm a bit shy, but I do hope to join in on the fun!
sorry i wasn't here to welcome you but hello and welcome to the lurkers thread ;) don't worry we're a fun bunch of craziness in here :D we like to chit chat about more than just vaping so feel free to jump right in vape related or not.

Welcome to Lurkerville, Justagirl :)

No one bites.....'cept maybe Wheezal. :lol: Doesn't hurt though ;)

Hi Robin :wub:
You always seem to have my back ;) I've been guilty of napping this afternoon.

Did you really have to mention that Wheezal? :eek: :laugh:

Wheezal bites???? :shock: I didn't know that!! Thanks for letting me know! :lol:

Perhaps, but I suspect he lacks teeth...:lol::lol::lol:

hahahahahahahahaha

@daleron

I'm in my 30s but people often mistake me for much younger. I have a teenage son and people often ask him if I'm his sister...which always horrifies him lol. I have a long term boyfriend and we have no plans to marry anytime soon, things are great they way they are.

I am simple in my gear. I use an iStick 20 watt with an EVOD-like tank. I've tried some of the "fancier" tanks but these are my favorite.

As for juices, I'm a huge Ahlusion fan. I love their Wild Wood tobacco line and have just started to venture out into other flavor profiles. I also love Samoan by ITCVapes. It's a nice change from my ADV of tobacco. I have a list of other vendors I want to try and am slowly ordering from them.

Anyhow, I guess that's enough about me! I have enjoyed reading back in this thread and have had some great laughs :)
i liked the 20w just fine until i got the 30w....it took a bit to get used to the 30w but love it now.....
i'm in my 30ies as well and have a 13yr old girl and another girl that'll be 6 here real soon....
you should try out madtown vapor ;) :wub: their juice, flavor is always spot on
Has anyone seen Shad lately? Maybe I just missed her posts? o_O

Ok, I just wondered. She has been so sick and had problems with the X...
sorry bobbi :) i wasn't feeling chatty and then bam everyone started hitting me up on FB lol, it's was total chaos hahaha

Well last night my grandbaby's testicles dropped -------- it's a boy!! LMAO!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I don't know what they are going to name him yet.:) Other than that he is still doing really good.:)
lmfao i'm sorry but that is so funny and cute and just awesome
well you could ;) since it was going to be snow, continue with the cuteness and name him Charming :D just saying ;)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congratulations Lynn! :thumbs:

We had supper at Dave's tonight and brought the girls home with us for a couple of days. Today was their last day of school for the year. It rained while we were there, our dirt road was slick as ice. :eek:

Everyone is settled in and sound asleep so I'm going to head for bed too!
zjSzqhG.gif
Glad you made it safely home!! Enjoy your weekend with the girls. :)

South of Springfield? An hour South or West of Chicago and it's a corn wasteland for thousands of miles. Seriously, it's like Mad Max meets Maize. Springfield is just the Thunderdome of financial mismanagement where politicians battle it out for ill gotten gains drawn from the blood of the states decent citizens.
You are too funny, and SOOOOOO right!!! N. Illinois, and S. Illinois are about as polar opposite as the N. and S. Poles!!
Springfield is just a joke and quite frankly an embarrassment!!
I do feel that some measure of corruption exists even in the most remote small villages within the state, but I guess that's just the nature of the beast known as politics, sadly. :(
Shortly after we moved here, I asked one of our village board members about council meetings, his response was that yes, the council meetings are held regularly, can't remember his actual response about them, but then he said that the REAL meetings are held at a local bar after the meeting at the village hall is over. :lol::lol::lol: Awesome, ehh??!!! :(
Hoping at some point in the future we can leave this (sinking) state, the mass exodus has already been rather impressive.
Good morning Fran :wub:

Going up to visit with dad today and watch the Reacher movie with Tom Cruise :)

Oh and @LynnNC What a strong & beautiful girl you got there, congratulations to her!! :)
Enjoy your day Dale. :wub:

31 this morning.
Oh wow Fran, that's just wrong. :(

Morning Lurkers. :wub:
I have the next FOUR days off, and I really just don't even know what to do with myself. :laugh:
Later this morning I'm headed to my aunt and uncle's house.
Their daughter is home with their new baby, and their son, and his wife have a new baby as well, so it will be good to go see everyone and meet the newest members of the family. :)
...other than that, I'm not sure what the plan is for the long weekend. :laugh:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Glad you made it safely home!! Enjoy your weekend with the girls. :)

You are too funny, and SOOOOOO right!!! N. Illinois, and S. Illinois are about as polar opposite as the N. and S. Poles!!
    Springfield is just a joke and quite frankly an embarrassment!!
    I do feel that some measure of corruption exists even in the most remote small villages within the state, but I guess that's just the nature of the beast known as politics, sadly. :(
    Shortly after we moved here, I asked one of our village board members about council meetings, his response was that yes, the council meetings are held regularly, can't remember his actual response about them, but then he said that the REAL meetings are held at a local bar after the meeting at the village hall is over. :lol::lol::lol: Awesome, ehh??!!! :(
    Hoping at some point in the future we can leave this (sinking) state, the mass exodus has already been rather impressive.

Enjoy your day Dale. :wub:

Oh wow Fran, that's just wrong. :(

Morning Lurkers. :wub:
    I have the next FOUR days off, and I really just don't even know what to do with myself. :laugh:
    Later this morning I'm headed to my aunt and uncle's house.
    Their daughter is home with their new baby, and their son, and his wife have a new baby as well, so it will be good to go see everyone and meet the newest members of the family. :)
    ...other than that, I'm not sure what the plan is for the long weekend. :laugh:
    Good morning to you Lori girl :wub:

Hope you really enjoy your day with family, nothing quite like new babies ;)

Wow, the forum sure is being funky for me :?: Oh well, promised dad I'd leave at 8 so I'm an outtie anyway ;)
    Be good all!!

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    morning, ug i need coffee but don't wanna wake kya up to make it....
    well yes and no dale, it's been interesting to say the least....
    but now that we've all reconnected and finished teasing each other with old pics of each other things are calming back down.....
    so how's your dad doing?
    i got myself into a bit of trouble...we'll see what happens...currently ignoring him :lol: ;) despite the fact that i wanna talk lol

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    lmfao i'm sorry but that is so funny and cute and just awesome
    well you could ;) since it was going to be snow, continue with the cuteness and name him Charming :D just saying ;)

It's been fun telling people and seeing their faces. Baby boy still don't have a name. She wants Snowden or Arson:shock: and my son wants Nathan.

Just keep us in your prayers, I'm dealing with a lot over here.:facepalm::cry:

Good morning Lurkers.:wub:

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Good morning bobbie,dale,evie, lorrie,lynn,shadav, and anyone I might have missed. This is suppose to be the last nice sunny rain free day until Thursday.

:lol::lol::lol::):):):pervy::pervy::pervy:
    In the last couple of weeks we have had more rain than we've had in a couple of years here. While it makes going anywhere impossible, we have high hopes it will continue. If we can get good rains this year it will be a start. The estimate on how long it will take the grass to grow back is 7 years before there can be cattle on this ranch again. It is a start! :)

That said, DH and I will begin looking for jobs in a new area after the first of the month. With the drought, finding a ranch job in s.e. Colorado isn't happening. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread