Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
It's been fun telling people and seeing their faces. Baby boy still don't have a name. She wants Snowden or Arson:shock: and my son wants Nathan.

Ok, I'll be the one who says it. Snowden is the name of a national traitor. And naming a kid Arson? Will his brothers be named Assault? Battery? Grand Theft Auto? Naming a kid Arson? That's just playing with fire. (Oh that's bad. I'm ashamed of myself for typing it.)

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Afternoon Lurkers:wub:
Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!!:D

We've had a quiet week or so since we came home and now the family is heading in. So long peace & quiet:lol:

Pray for us...:laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    morning, ug i need coffee but don't wanna wake kya up to make it....
    well yes and no dale, it's been interesting to say the least....
    but now that we've all reconnected and finished teasing each other with old pics of each other things are calming back down.....
    so how's your dad doing?
    i got myself into a bit of trouble...we'll see what happens...currently ignoring him :lol: ;) despite the fact that i wanna talk lol
    Hey Shadav , a bit of trouble huh? :laugh: Sounds interesting, how could you leave us hanging like that???? :lol:

It's been fun telling people and seeing their faces. Baby boy still don't have a name. She wants Snowden or Arson:shock: and my son wants Nathan.

Just keep us in your prayers, I'm dealing with a lot over here.:facepalm::cry:

Good morning Lurkers.:wub:
    Oh Evie!!! :laugh:
    You got to talk some sense into those kids :lol:

Good morning lurkers
    :wub::wub::wub:

We are finally getting rain...:rolleyes:
    Doesn't look like the girls will get any time outdoors today.:eek:
    Hey Bobbi!
    Wishing you & DH the best of luck with the job hunting and sure hope the grass will come back for you :)

Good morning everyone! Not feeling particularly chatty this morning. I don't know if it's the let down from yesterday, this past week or what. Anyway....
    Awww {{{hugs}}} Lynn, hope all is okay :unsure:

Good morning bobbie,dale,evie, lorrie,lynn,shadav, and anyone I might have missed. This is suppose to be the last nice sunny rain free day until Thursday.
    Getting our weather are you Race? ;)

Ok, I'll be the one who says it. Snowden is the name of a national traitor. And naming a kid Arson? Will his brothers be named Assault? Battery? Grand Theft Auto? Naming a kid Arson? That's just playing with fire. (Oh that's bad. I'm ashamed of myself for typing it.)
    :lol:

And good morning lurkers!
    Hi hon! :wub:
    Got big plans for your weekend? :?:
    Afternoon Lurkers:wub:
    Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!!:D

We've had a quiet week or so since we came home and now the family is heading in. So long peace & quiet:lol:

Pray for us...:laugh:

Chim!!! A whole week huh? ;) Time to share!! :p :laugh:

If you haven't seen the Reacher movie, it's a good one! ;)

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    We've been in a tornado watch until 7. We have had tea parties, taught Grace to French braid her hair (she's done it twice now, maybe it will stick), stood outside and took pics of clouds and standing water, made sandwich cookies out of nutella and butter cookies, now they are playing outside and trying (yeah right!) to stay out of the water and mud...:):lol::rolleyes::facepalm:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    We've been in a tornado watch until 7. We have had tea parties, taught Grace to French braid her hair (she's done it twice now, maybe it will stick), stood outside and took pics of clouds and standing water, made sandwich cookies out of nutella and butter cookies, now they are playing outside and trying (yeah right!) to stay out of the water and mud...:):lol::rolleyes::facepalm:
    I never stayed out of the water & mud :sneaky:

Hope you don't/didn't get bad weather :(

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    I just let Bella test my sugar level. She was hesitant but did ok. :rolleyes: Then she insisted that she had to write it in the log. :facepalm: I also explained what to do if they couldn't wake me up. They are interested so may as well teach them how to deal with it. I promised Grace she could do it next time.o_O

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I just let Bella test my sugar level. She was hesitant but did ok. :rolleyes: Then she insisted that she had to write it in the log. :facepalm: I also explained what to do if they couldn't wake me up. They are interested so may as well teach them how to deal with it. I promised Grace she could do it next time.o_O
    :unsure: You sure are a brave one Bobbi :laugh:

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    Hi hon! :wub:
    Got big plans for your weekend? :?:

Hi Dale :wub: Went to a grad party today. My buddy is sleeping over so he can go to church with us in the morning. Then I want to go for a bike ride, some work around the yard.

How about you? Big plans?

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hi Dale :wub: Went to a grad party today. My buddy is sleeping over so he can go to church with us in the morning. Then I want to go for a bike ride, some work around the yard.

How about you? Big plans?
    Haunted? :shock: What are you doing here this time of night?! :laugh:

How nice to have your buddy over for the night, guess your boy is out celebrating the end of his childhood huh? ;) Oh how little they know :facepalm:
    Hope the weather stays nice for you so you can follow through with your bike ride :)

I'm doing a whole lotta nuthin' ... DH is up North with friends so it's just me & and the dog :?:

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    :unsure: You sure are a brave one Bobbi :laugh:

Not so much Dale. The lancet can only go as deep as it is set to go. It is as thin as a tiny wire and if you stick the side of the finger, it isn't as painful as in the pad or the tip.:p
    If they understand it won't scare them. ;)They are starting to understand what I can eat and I am working on explaining what causes Type 1 and Type 2. Face it diabetes is on both sides of my family as well as 1 side of Bruce's. There is very little chance they won't have to deal with it in their life time.:(

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Time to help the household off to bed...
    zjSzqhG.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread