Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I saw that. I had to read it twice, to make sure I wasn't just wishing...LOL. It's for REAL.
I'm sure ECF is very important to Rob and it is an easy decision for him to contribute to the prize pool.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I dunno , I think she's curious about the potential of the Magma , I gave her a bunch of coils , all she has to do is run the leads through the posts , trim and wick . I'd be curious if I was her . She does need something with a little more oomph than the P2 though , even a P2.5 would be a step in the right direction .
My hero.
No interest in weerts?!? How about building coyers?!? :D
No coyers either. :lol: I have some wonderful pals who help this poor dummy in that regard, God Bless you all!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Ran my Rose loaded with Legend bone dry last night , second tankfull on that wick . Decided to wait till today to clean and rewick . Well no rain today so I needed to get my azz in gear on the yardwork , cut my yard and one of our other properties as well . Damd pinched nerve in my neck was acting up by the time I was done so I poured myself a glass of iced tea and took a coupla migraine pills . By the time I got to work on the Rose , between the caffeine in the pills and the way I brew my tea , my hands were shaking like a leaf , royal PITA trying to work that way .
Oh my goodness! Have a brandy or something! Pinched nerve anywhere is miserable, but Especially in the neck. Take it easy bud!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
To date, the REO is the best of the prizes in my opinion.
I agree, by far the best IMO

Lots of juice on there though. Wouldn't it suck if you won a year's supply of juice that tasted like mop water?! Yuck...

Last edited:

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Scottsdale,Az.
Hey DD, I see you're lurking. Have you heard from Samuel lately?
Well-heya army.
Yep I "talk" to Sam,almost daily.He has always been very "into" whatever he does.He is working insane hours as the manager of the vape shop he works at,many days he's kept it open past scheduled hours because customers have been there.
Edit: I sent him a text that his name came up here on the forum.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well-heya army.
Yep I "talk" to Sam,almost daily.He has always been very "into" whatever he does.He is working insane hours as the manager of the vape shop he works at,many days he's kept it open past scheduled hours because customers have been there.
Edit: I sent him a text that his name came up here on the forum.
We figgered he was busy with his new job. I'm sure he is loving it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I didn't see much on that list to interest me. ;)
Me either to be honest. While I think the REO is the nicest gift on the list it's not for me. I don't need a mechanical. But it will make an excellent gift for someone who wants a REO.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Oh my. Everything hurts. Days and days of non-stop hard labor have caught up. It's midnight and I have to get up in 5 hrs to finish prepping for the video of our house. The realtor said we took the place to a whole other level. Should bring a much better sale price. What a journey. Oh, and the videographer will be using a drone. I must learn more about that career path. I need to have a job that allows me to own and use a drone.

Either Tues, Wed, or Thurs, we hit the road for our move west. It's surreal, I tell ya. I can't sleep because of the long list rolling over and over in my head.

Retic, I did yard work today too, in much pain. You have my sympathy. Kkay, congrats on that REO you snagged. Gorgeous. Brett, same for you. Awesome gear.

I am exhausted and delirium has set in. I love you guys. :)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
I'm in CA with my youngest and her BFF. They've been friends since they were 3, so it's an easy trip. Nice drive, spent the afternoon/evening at Huntington Beach.

Tomorrow is Disney from the minute it open till the minute it closes. Gonna be a long but fun day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread