Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Provape lowered the ohm limit on the latest version of the 2.5 , it'll fire at .9 ohms now , doesn't mean a whole lot without increasing the amp limit but it does allow Provape to advertise that it has subohm capability . :)
I have a P2 and I fired it at .9 ohms.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Afternoon army :) nothing terribly exciting around here lately. Finally get to see the doc Friday, in the meantime have still been sticking closely to the diet and exercise and all that jazz. The scale just isn't moving unfortunately so hopefully they can help me figure out that mess.

Gotta mix some juice tonight and fold my mount everest of laundry. Have a good evening y'all, hope everyone getting hit by the storms (still) is staying safe
Let us know what doc says. You been at the diet/exercise awhile now so you should have results. Good idea seeing the doc.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I have a P2 and I fired it at .9 ohms.
LA's 2.5 started getting upset at 1.2 ohms , saw a thread the other day about Provape advertising the 2.5 having subohm capability now , slugfest between those who support Provape saying it's technically true and others who saw it as a joke , I fall solidly in the could care less either way camp but it's entertainment . :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
LA's 2.5 started getting upset at 1.2 ohms , saw a thread the other day about Provape advertising the 2.5 having subohm capability now , slugfest between those who support Provape saying it's technically true and others who saw it as a joke , I fall solidly in the could care less either way camp but it's entertainment . :)
I don't think my P2 had any ohm limits. It just had an amp limit.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I don't think my P2 had any ohm limits. It just had an amp limit.
I talked with LA and Bridget about the provari and LA was having trouble going below 1.2 ohms on a single coiled Magma . I was trying to be absolutely certain that the build I put in the Magma for Hula would work for her . Ran the numbers with a 3.5 amp limit through Steam engine and went with 1.5 ohms to be sure it gave her a decent voltage range to work with and make sure it would fire .

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I talked with LA and Bridget about the provari and LA was having trouble going below 1.2 ohms on a single coiled Magma . I was trying to be absolutely certain that the build I put in the Magma for Hula would work for her . Ran the numbers with a 3.5 amp limit through Steam engine and went with 1.5 ohms to be sure it gave her a decent voltage range to work with and make sure it would fire .
You're da best!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Question, how do you follow your own posts without putting a watch on every conversation?
The easiest way for me to do it is to set my preferences so any post I make automatically gets in my Watched Threads. Even when I move a thread and post that I moved it. After I've made sure that the thread is getting responses, I just Unwatch that thread. I've found that I treat the Watched Threads like I did the My Posts on the old system. If no new posts, it won't show on the list.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
She's really sweet,..and I don't think she would take advantage,..but...you're right Bronze. The move has been delayed until Wednesday of next week pending the outcome of some termite damage. Lets hop they are not in there too deep..I've seen termites eat the whole floor out of a building.

Wait, what?? You're moving again??

Why, darlin'? :confused:

BK and Retic, you are about to get the storm that passed through here late last night. I hope it has weakened since then. It was one of the worst storms I've had the displeasure of experiencing. I think I got close to 5" of rain with it.

Kkay, been seeing all these East Texas flood pics and wondering about you. :( Please tell me your house is still above water?

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Let us know what doc says. You been at the diet/exercise awhile now so you should have results. Good idea seeing the doc.
Yeah its pretty frustrating. 1200 calories usually, at my size should be losing like crazy. I've been getting the body temp drops (94.5-96°) quite a bit lately, usually a sign of metabolism not working. That stuff and the general run down feeling, just need to find a reason. I'm much too young to feel this damn old (as the song says lol)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Yeah its pretty frustrating. 1200 calories usually, at my size should be losing like crazy. I've been getting the body temp drops (94.5-96°) quite a bit lately, usually a sign of metabolism not working. That stuff and the general run down feeling, just need to find a reason. I'm much too young to feel this damn old (as the song says lol)
Have you thought about cayenne pepper, jalapeno, or bell peppers? I made a cayenne tincture last year. I lately have started putting a few drops of the tincture, into my water. Cayenne is good for a lot of things, but it is HOT. The Tam jalapeno is the best of the milder jalapeno peppers to me. You could grow that yourself. Anybody can eat bell peppers. Some of them are very mild. I especially like stuffed peppers. They can be stuffed with all kinds of different ingredients. I can't do the straight cayenne, because it is too hot for me. I do like tobassco pepper sauce on my peas, and some beans. Not sure if that is good for the metabolism though. But the rest are supposed to be. Cayenne is good for so many things. Do a search on it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I think they have 2.5's. Maybe they did tweak the chip from P2 to P2.5. All I know is I was able to go down to .9 ohms provided I did not exceed the amp limit.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Maybe something is out of whack. A thyroid or something. If you're doing only 1,200 a day you ought to be losing weight. Let's see what doc says.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
And welcome to MY world, poor lady Sheesh. Exactly my problems. Have you tried knocking out gluten or anything like that? I love bread, so I can't imagine doing this. If I cut it out, I'd have to kill someone. :-(

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
And welcome to MY world, poor lady Sheesh. Exactly my problems. Have you tried knocking out gluten or anything like that? I love bread, so I can't imagine doing this. If I cut it out, I'd have to kill someone. :-(
Poor Mr.Hula.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Wait, what?? You're moving again??

Why, darlin'? :confused:
Eleanor,..it just didn't work out here..I was told a bunch of mess that wasn't true really..Kind of feel betrayed. I would help anyone out of a bad spot,..but I'm not going to be taken advantage of.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Yes you are too young to feel old..Stay on top of this darlin'. :wub:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ha! Sorry but I am the same way Hula..Sheesh bread..Love that stuff!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I think they have 2.5's. Maybe they did tweak the chip from P2 to P2.5. All I know is I was able to go down to .9 ohms provided I did not exceed the amp limit.
Yup , LA definitely has a 2.5 and 1.2 seemed to be the limit on every bit of information I could find on it as well , 1.2 ohms at 4.2 volts will put you at the limit of 3.5 amps and a hair under 15 watts , figured I needed to go higher resistance to err on the safe side .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread