Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
There's a fair bit more vendors than that Channel. MOV was one of the very first vendors to post their test results. There's also Nicvape, Juice Mafia, Baker White, Seduce Juice, Ben Johnsons, vaping Rabbit, Space Jam and a few more on that list that i haven't heard of. I haven't tried the majority of these vendors but they're there !

Also, it's Kings Crest not Crown :)I believe Kings Crown is the Suicide Bunny offshoot.
yeah MOV is very trustworthy. Forgot about them. I need to re visit some of my stash. Love Heavenly 7. I have a few Seduce's. Alright but not a fav. I have never tried Space Jam

Reactions: Mazinny

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
I got my long lost bottle of Ripe Vapes VCT from Breazy today.

I am not disappointed with this one in the least. I tanked it in a Kayfun V2 and all I can say is wow!! It reminds me a little of Mr. Vapes RY4... with a tad more tobacco presence. I really like this one. My friend says it reminds him of Castle Long, I don't get that at all.

VCT is nothing like CL to me either, it is a strong and unique flavor...but the comparison ends there. VCT is one I can never get tired of. I buy others out of curiosity, and have found many liquids I like, but VCT is my fav by a nice margin.

Local B&M got me hooked on it when I started vaping. Ripe Vapes forces them to carry their full line if they want to carry VCT, it's quite popular and sells well.

Vapey_McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Los Angeles
yeah MOV is very trustworthy. Forgot about them. I need to re visit some of my stash. Love Heavenly 7. I have a few Seduce's. Alright but not a fav. I have never tried Space Jam
I like space jam, andromeda and galactica are both good imo.

My gripe with mov is that their regular line doesnt go down to 3mg :/

Reactions: DJLEC

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I received my Charlie Noble order today. I ordered

Pistachio RY4
Good Cookie
Charlie's Custard and
Tripoli

They also sent me 15ml samples of

Soller's Pointe and Siren Song

I see what all the fuss is about with the RY4. Absolutely delicious.

I haven't tried any of the others yet. I thought that was very nice of them to send two samples.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I received a USPS notification that my Breazy order left Jacksonville, FL on the 28th, then I got another one this morning that says it left Jacksonville today! Wish USPS would make up their minds and get my order to me. It's been 2 weeks since shipping today. NJ to Florida, 2 weeks? Sigh.... :facepalm:

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
Just a heads up on 5 pawns. I just got a response from cloud 9 why they took down their test results "5 pawns have forced cloud 9 to take down the results due to legal action D:" I'm not going to say anymore than that. You can email them if you want more info :) I hope cloud 9 gets lawyered up and they win.

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Just a heads up on 5 pawns. I just got a response from cloud 9 why they took down their test results "5 pawns have forced cloud 9 to take down the results due to legal action D:" I'm not going to say anymore than that. You can email them if you want more info :) I hope cloud 9 lawyers up and they win.
Yeah I am sure the sales are going to plummet and the fight will be on.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
List of what is safe so far;
Ahlusion
Mountain Oak Vapors
Kings Crest
Nicvape,
Juice Mafia,
Baker White,
Seduce Juice,
Ben Johnsons,
Vaping Rabbit,
Space Jam,
feel free to add to it

The Vape Kitchen was one of I think two vendors on the vaporshark list to have barely anything bad In them.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
The Vape Kitchen was one of I think two vendors on the vaporshark list to have barely anything bad In them.
It's time suppliers shot straight with us..Man I hated bringing some of those results to the Juice Junkies..A lot of y'all love the custards..But I feel it's time for suppliers to put on their BIG BOY pants and step up to the plate..Nobody wants to put their health at risk for a flavor do they?!? If there is any doubt about diketones being bad for you,..just do a bit of research..I'm finding plenty out there that says they are not safe.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
It's time suppliers shot straight with us..Man I hated bringing some of those results to the Juice Junkies..A lot of y'all love the custards..But I feel it's time for suppliers to put on their BIG BOY pants and step up to the plate..Nobody wants to put their health at risk for a flavor do they?!? If there is any doubt about diketones being bad for you,..just do a bit of research..I'm finding plenty out there that says they are not safe.

But most of them probably won't. I don't think this is going to get much better until the FDA decides on a hammer to drop. Too many excuses being made by too many people. Take a look a the Five Pawns and Suicide Bunny threads. Somebody always has an excuse for their favorite vendor. What I want to know is simple. Between the cigs I lit and the ones my family lit I've pretty much chain smoked for 40 years. What is the cumulative damage of that and how many more diketones can I afford to vape before something bad happens? And how much of this stuff is hanging around the room in someones home when they are pounding down the custards in a closed enviroment? OOPS! Shouldn't have said that out loud. The ANTZ are watching. They are always watching!

Vapor Bar
The Vapor Bar | Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl Tested E-Liquids Vapor Bar | Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl Tested E-Liquids

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
But most of them probably won't. I don't think this is going to get much better until the FDA decides on a hammer to drop. Too many excuses being made by too many people. Take a look a the Five Pawns and Suicide Bunny threads. Somebody always has an excuse for their favorite vendor. What I want to know is simple. Between the cigs I lit and the ones my family lit I've pretty much chain smoked for 40 years. What is the cumulative damage of that and how many more diketones can I afford to vape before something bad happens? And how much of this stuff is hanging around the room in someones home when they are pounding down the custards in a closed enviroment? OOPS! Shouldn't have said that out loud. The ANTZ are watching. They are always watching!

Vapor Bar
The Vapor Bar | Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl Tested E-Liquids Vapor Bar | Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl Tested E-Liquids
Depends on how many Sprage - Dawley Rats you are equivalent to Noggin:
Respiratory Toxicologic Pathology of Inhaled Diacetyl in Sprague-Dawley Rats
But you are right..The fans will come to their rescue until the FDA does the equivalent of dropping a 1000 pound bomb to crack open a walnut as far as regulations go. Sheesh what a mess eh?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread