Status
Not open for further replies.

Yozhik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Chicago, IL
I will have to mail order some of this VTC4 or LG's. For whatever reason all the vape shops where I am sell Efest's with flat tops.

Ginger Vaper in Freeport, NY sells HG2s. I've bought from them online, but they may do customer pickup. Easy enough to find out, you can just ask them via chat on their website.

Reactions: qorax

Kruzer00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Long Island, NY, USA
Ginger Vaper in Freeport, NY sells HG2s. I've bought from them online, but they may do customer pickup. Easy enough to find out, you can just ask them via chat on their website.
Thanks. I looked but couldn't find them in a NYC directory, [emoji2] What's a GEM?

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Someone not read the whole conversation?
emoji14.png

THE WGU CLUB
I did but gave up paging back to find a post about the GEM rather than the WAE2!!

Cloudrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
elk grove, ca
Q - you are Yoda. I slid a screw driver under the battery cap and elevated it a touch and I am back in business. Still getting a couple of those new LG's though.[emoji4]
Sony has released another batch of VTC5s, they're everywhere. The VTC5 is specifically what the WAEII was designed around, don't waste time trying with anything else.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Sony has released another batch of VTC5s, they're everywhere. The VTC5 is specifically what the WAEII was designed around, don't waste time trying with anything else.
Nah, he'd be better off going for the new 3000mah HG2s, no reason to get the more expensive, lower capacity VTC5s.

THE WGU CLUB

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Nah, he'd be better off going for the new 3000mah HG2s, no reason to get the more expensive, lower capacity VTC5s.

THE WGU CLUB

Agreed. I like the VTC5s and have received some of the recent releases from trusted vendors, but the capacity from the HG2s is wonderful. Coupled with the price it is my preferred choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread