Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
And plenty to spare ;)

Well I got dressed but I sure haven't found my "want to" to go to town :|
I got dressed (even had Rick wake me up early) to got to the MIL's to babysit the painters while she went to get her blood drawn. He just informed me the painters are done on the inside and are going to get materials for work on the detached garage. I don't have to go over there now. *sigh* I had a hard time getting to sleep last night and did Not want to wake up this morning :lol:

Why is it when you Know you need to sleep, the mind absolutely refuses to shut down?!? :ohmy: :)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I got dressed (even had Rick wake me up early) to got to the MIL's to babysit the painters while she went to get her blood drawn. He just informed me the painters are done on the inside and are going to get materials for work on the detached garage. I don't have to go over there now. *sigh* I had a hard time getting to sleep last night and did Not want to wake up this morning :lol:

Why is it when you Know you need to sleep, the mind absolutely refuses to shut down?!? :ohmy: :)
    Because your mind knows you need to sleep so you dwell on it!! :facepalm:

I don't know why I didn't want to get up this morning ... although it was a bit later that I went to bed last night :unsure:

I need someone to come push me out the door, really REALLY don't want to go to WM :lol:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida
    Because your mind knows you need to sleep so you dwell on it!! :facepalm:

I don't know why I didn't want to get up this morning ... although it was a bit later that I went to bed last night :unsure:

I need someone to come push me out the door, really REALLY don't want to go to WM :lol:
    I can't push you out the door. I just can't make someone do something they really don't wanna do!!! Good luck if you do go!! :D

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I can't push you out the door. I just can't make someone do something they really don't wanna do!!! Good luck if you do go!! :D
    Well ...
    toilet paper was on that list and I don't have a Sear's catalog :laugh:
    I've been & back :)
    good morning lurkers :wub::wub::wub:
    Good afternoon Bobbi :wub:

Reactions: Robino1

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Evening Lurkers. :wub:

Wow, HUBBA HUBBA Robin on the new pic!! Love it!! :wub:

How about today was vet day here as well. Time for Rita's annual shots. PLUS, he pulled another tooth of hers. :(
    Just yanked it right out. :eek: Nothing to deaden the gum...but, she didn't yelp at all, only squirmed A LOT. :facepalm:
    $60 for all, and good to go. I usually take her twice a year, once for annual shots, and then some other random something pops up for the second trip. But he's so reasonable, it's never a large bill.

After the vet, I had a quick stop at the milk store, farmers market, was not impressed with the produce, but the plants and such were okay though.
    They did have some really good looking bread made at some Italian place in St. Louis, from an area referred to as "The Hill".
    It's primarily/historically Italian neighborhoods, and restaurants. The restaurants are all randomly scattered throughout the residential area, not on any of the main roads.
    Then just a couple things at the little groc. store...and...other than that, just the usual daily chores, and a couple loads of laundry.

Was a depressingly gray day here, with a few drizzles here and there. I did get in a good nap, I was SHOT!! I slept about two hours, not sure if I'm coming down with something, or just extremely tired from the past weekend.
    I had a miserable headache earlier, with body aches, I took an Excederin migraine, and thankfully I do feel a lot better tonight.

Well, that's about it for me. HUMP day on tap for tomorrow!! WOO HOO!!
    Lynn, I'm also counting the days til the weekend!!

Dale, hope you had a good visit with Dad, and hope everything's alright, not sure I remember him making to many trips to your house, but I could be wrong....:unsure:

Guess I'll clean up the kitchen and get my shower. Have a good evening Lurkers. :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Evening Lurkers. :wub:

Wow, HUBBA HUBBA Robin on the new pic!! Love it!! :wub:

How about today was vet day here as well. Time for Rita's annual shots. PLUS, he pulled another tooth of hers. :(
    Just yanked it right out. :eek: Nothing to deaden the gum...but, she didn't yelp at all, only squirmed A LOT. :facepalm:
    $60 for all, and good to go. I usually take her twice a year, once for annual shots, and then some other random something pops up for the second trip. But he's so reasonable, it's never a large bill.

After the vet, I had a quick stop at the milk store, farmers market, was not impressed with the produce, but the plants and such were okay though, they did have some really good looking bread made at some Italian place in St. Louis, they call "The Hill". Then just a couple things at the little groc. store...and...other than that, just the usual daily chores, and a couple loads of laundry.

Was a depressingly gray day here, with a few drizzles here and there. I did get in a good nap, I was SHOT!! I slept about two hours, not sure if I'm coming down with something, or just extremely tired from the past weekend.
    I had a miserable headache earlier, with body aches, I took an Excederin migraine, and thankfully I do feel a lot better tonight.

Well, that's about it for me. HUMP day on tap for tomorrow!! WOO HOO!!
    Lynn, I'm also counting the days til the weekend!!

Dale, hope you had a good visit with Dad, and hope everything's alright, not sure I remember him making to many trips to your house, but I could be wrong....:unsure:

Guess I'll clean up the kitchen and get my shower. Have a good evening Lurkers. :wub:
    Hey there Lori girl!! :wub:
    I was wondering how you spent your day :)

You are right, dad rarely came here. He was in town for one of his frequent trips to visit his doctor here in town but he normally wouldn't come on over to the house.

He's terribly depressed but refuses any help :(

We're going to buy his car that mom drove for so many years, DH will be using it to make deliveries for his work ... much more roomy than the Impala. It's an old Lincoln Town Car.

Sorry Rita had to lose another tooth, hopefully she'll feel better tho'; bad teeth makes a whole body feel bad :?:

Hope you are 100% in the morning, my knee's are creaky & stiff tonight but it's because we're supposed to be getting some storms tonight :?:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    Yep Lori! Tomorrow is hump day!! WOOHOO!!

Good evening lurkers :wub::wub: just thought I'd say good evening before I decided to turn in for the night! Dale, I'm actually watching NCIS. Who's the blonde chick? Lol I'm going to watch for a while and then say "Good Night Moon"

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yep Lori! Tomorrow is hump day!! WOOHOO!!

Good evening lurkers :wub::wub: just thought I'd say good evening before I decided to turn in for the night! Dale, I'm actually watching NCIS. Who's the blonde chick? Lol I'm going to watch for a while and then say "Good Night Moon"
    I can't remember her name Lynn :blush: But give her a chance, she's pretty darn good ;)

And good night ... just in case :wub:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread