Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I have Mango Lassi just taunting me. That's next up when I polish off Alton. Watermelon one sounds fantastic. My list may grow a little bit lol. I'll probably avoid Zing, already want Lemon Vanilla Cake. Hawaiian Sun will enter my list.

Mango Lassi is really good. Lemon Vanilla Cake is filled with win and ultimately the "best" lemon IMO but I love cakes and cookies. I'm not normally a watermelon fan but I loved Wipeout.

@chanelvaps
When I bought Zing! there was a check box option for Tart or Sweet Option and it looks like that box is gone now. I have no idea if sweetened will be the same thing.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I have Mango Lassi just taunting me. That's next up when I polish off Alton. Watermelon one sounds fantastic. My list may grow a little bit lol. I'll probably avoid Zing, already want Lemon Vanilla Cake. Hawaiian Sun will enter my list.

Definitely try the Mango Lassi soon. But remember, opinions are divided on whether it's best fresh or steeped! I'm in the "better fresh" camp.

And yes, yes, yes! You should try Hawaiian Sun. It's mouthwateringly delicious!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Definitely try the Mango Lassi soon. But remember, opinions are divided on whether it's best fresh or steeped! I'm in the "better fresh" camp.

And yes, yes, yes! You should try Hawaiian Sun. It's mouthwateringly delicious!
List keeps growing lol. I feel like whatever I go with will be a good choice. Have a list of about 10 Ahlusion juices now. Would be awesome if they had an even better sale going on.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
List keeps growing lol. I feel like whatever I go with will be a good choice. Have a list of about 10 Ahlusion juices now. Would be awesome if they had an even better sale going on.

They will. Get a medium sized order now, but enough that you can ask for your free sample, then order more later! I guarantee you that you will be ready for bigger sized bottles of at least a couple of things when the next great sale comes around! Last winter they had a 50% off XPress sale, that stacked with feedback coupon codes and Gold discount. OMG, I felt like I was stealing, it was so cheap!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
They will. Get a medium sized order now, but enough that you can ask for your free sample, then order more later! I guarantee you that you will be ready for bigger sized bottles of at least a couple of things when the next great sale comes around! Last winter they had a 50% off XPress sale, that stacked with feedback coupon codes and Gold discount. OMG, I felt like I was stealing, it was so cheap!
I didn't even look for a coupon code actually. I'm going to order 4 or 5 30 ml this time, some time this week. I may load up Mango tonight, I just got a tank I literally forgot I ordered from Fasttech. It was a $12 subtank clone and seems nice actually. I'm torn between Mango Lassi, Simple Vapor Punch or Raspberry Lemonade to refresh me and beat this brutal heat here. They all for the bill.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I really struck out on several new to me liquids of a recent eJuices order, I guess I've learned you can't go off a description when ordering.

Any creamy tobacco recommendations, preferably vg heavy?

I'm not a huge tobacco vaper...yet, and there are several aficionados on this thread that I'm sure will offer a few great suggestions. In the meantime, I just ordered Azeroth in from Coval Vapes and I really love it. It is 30 PG / 70 VG. Good luck!
Coval Vapes Azeroth RY4 Tobacco Premium E-Liquid | Coval Vapes

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread