Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Not shipping to AK and now NY. I fear one day there will be no internet sales and I'll be stuck going to B&Ms that know they have little competition for pricing and selection.

My fear as well, because most B&Ms (which there aren't very many of) near me are outrageously priced on most things, IMO. I'd rather DIY than pay tobacco cigarette prices for a non-tobacco product... and I *NEVER* wanted to DIY. I don't want my desire to vape to become a freakin' hobby, damn it! :-x

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Not shipping to AK and now NY. I fear one day there will be no internet sales and I'll be stuck going to B&Ms that know they have little competition for pricing and selection.

I did just make a nice large eJuices order, this time I went with known favs I like. Nothing worse than being excited for vape liquid mail and. It really liking any of them.
What did ya get?

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
What did ya get?

Ripe Vapes VCT x 6, Vintage eliquids The Legend x 10 (only come in 15ml), Alloy Blends Vented x 6. Basically my fav advs. really hoping eliquids starts carrying Teleos as Eight Bells is a top three for me too.

Last order I had not one reorder out of several new to me liquids, so played it boring and safe this time.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Ripe Vapes VCT x 6, Vintage eliquids The Legend x 10 (only come in 15ml), Alloy Blends Vented x 6. Basically my fav advs. really hoping eliquids starts carrying Teleos as Eight Bells is a top three for me too.

Last order I had not one reorder out of several new to me liquids, so played it boring and safe this time.
VCT looks intriguing.....

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA

The tobaccos in them (legend too) don't taste like RY4 do they?

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
The tobaccos in them (legend too) don't taste like RY4 do they?

All of my favs the tobacco is def a secondary to almost non existent flavoring.

I'd hate to recommend something and one wouldn't like it, but I know a couple people who do not like ry4, or tobacco for that matter, who love VCT. Legend is right there with it too. Legend is rich, not heavy, so it's one I'm about done with by end of day. Teleos, Eight Bells is a pipe type with marshmallow cream to me...unique and delish.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
All of my favs the tobacco is def a secondary to almost non existent flavoring.

I'd hate to recommend something and one wouldn't like it, but I know a couple people who do not like ry4, or tobacco for that matter, who love VCT. Legend is right there with it too. Legend is rich, not heavy, so it's one I'm about done with by end of day. Teleos, Eight Bells is a pipe type with marshmallow cream to me...unique and delish.
Ok, I just don't like the RY4 flavor but like a tobacco...I'm gonna try these out cuz I love vanilla and custard anything!!

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
VCT looks intriguing.....

I like it a lot...and I am NOT a bacco vaper.

This one and CN Pistachio RY4 can stick around.

BTW, the two Mathews, from VapeDojo, were guests on PoH Monday night (episode 84, I believe). Test results for all CN liquids are only a click away at VapeDojo website.

Interesting tet-a-tet as to what the results mean. In a nutshell: Nobody (including Dr. Farsalinos) can say what the results mean because vaping has not been around long enough for longitudinal (my word) study. So, to each his own...The numbers appear to be to be out of the range of doubt or mistrust. Ordered 120ml of the RY4.

BTW2, Breazy email to the effect that they have a new website. Coupon NEWBREAZY for 30% off as a celebration of the new site. More Ripe Vapes VCT? ;)

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Can u put the website link on here please? Also does anyone know of a great maple syrup French toast or waffles but definitely the maple syrup? Thnx in advance!

'Bout fifty minutes four seconds in to the beginning of "tech time". Actually 50:38.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
What's an average amount of juice bottles you guys have in this thread? I know you guys are all juice junkies like me, so just curious...I feel like I have tons, but I've seen people with way more than me even. I probably have like 50 bottles of juice right now. I don't even care. I try to vape as much as humanly possible. There's not even hours in the day lol.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
What's an average amount of juice bottles you guys have in this thread? I know you guys are all juice junkies like me, so just curious...I feel like I have tons, but I've seen people with way more than me even. I probably have like 50 bottles of juice right now. I don't even care. I try to vape as much as humanly possible. There's not even hours in the day lol.
Try around 4 or 5.....hundred that is! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread