Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I know Dales seen this one but here's a newer pic Lynn. As of yesterday Bryson weighs 11.7 & Karter's still my big boy weighing 13.1

69bda3a9a0b8286f49694e9e391b51a4.jpg
167fba719f8bf6a74004e9d05a46b9e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awwww....what adorable babies!!!! Look at that smile!!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Aw I miss having babies around! Sorry I missed Chim. :cry: Was trying to get some housework and more organizing done. :)
    You might have missed being here at the same time but she left a little bit of herself behind here ;) I'm just starting some sauce for spaghetti :) Been watching a movie.

Reactions: balwin

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    Chim, I'm hoping to be in your neck of the woods on Sept4th. I think my son, his friend and I are going to a vaping Convention at Benton Convention Center. Is it hard to find? It's no problem to get to WS, just the convention center.

:banana::banana: I have Saturday and Monday off :banana::banana: Of course we've been told to be prepared for OT the rest of the week. :( But I'm not too sad. The hours will help make up for the ones I lose on Monday and I'm off on Thursday to go with my son to court. Then the following weekend is Labor Day weekend so another Monday off.

Reactions: daleron
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread