Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Not enough people reading. Not enough people DOING something about it. I am glad that all of you read here, now go get everyone else and tell them to start paying attention! -sorry- my state government is trying to kill vaping at the moment, so I'm a little angry.

Horrible what is happening in California. Most of my family and long time friends live there so I keep abreast of it. Rather than buying more juice DJ, I would buy some Nic (in VG) and learn the basic of DIY

Sorry about the Downer Post the other day but it is a Vape Downer in California after this week.

Lessifer said it best above in another thread and this is so true. In the number of people that I have talked to no one had a clue what was being attempted. It is not Law at this stage but the audacity of these so called people to label 0 MG as a Tobacco Product. When a Lawmaker was questioned about this the response was " We do not know what is in it " :facepalm: I desire to see this issue decided upon in a Court of Law, and it clearly shows what we are up against.

I truly hope each and every one of you joins;

CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association

They are doing an amazing job with alerting you by e-mail for any Legislative Rumblings in your State with their Calls To Actions (CTA's).

I will be OK but I truly feel for the Vape Shops, Vape Businesses, and Individuals if these Bills become Law. Many individuals will not make the transition off of the Combustible Tobacco since these zealots desire to make Vaping as expensive as the Combustibles. I envision that Vape Shops will close, and Vape Businesses will relocate.

Here is hoping that I am wrong.

Last edited:

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
On a lighter note it was an Ahlusion Week for me. I plowed through a number of flavors that were big favorites of mine previously. Loved them at 6 MG but for some unexplained reason when I mixed 6 MG & O MG to my present 3 MG it did not work with many of them becoming Blah. A true mystery to me.

With a previous Sale and with Ahlusion now offering 3 MG I bought a Bottle of each to try them again straight up at 3 MG. I desired to see what the Ahlusion Mix Masters could do with them straight up. I was extremely curious to see if they were better than me mixing them.

Apple Berry Splash:

I am not a Fruit Vaper typically but I have always had a Big Soft Spot for this one. Loved it and re-ordered a 60 ML immediately with the recent 35% Off Sale. I could not believe how fast I went through that 30 ML Bottle.

Ice Kiss:

I could not connect with this one at this time so I did not re-order it.

Orange Creamsicle:

I am fully giving up on finding a nice Orange Cream. Huge Big Nope :)

Pineapple Cream (Sweetened): It is no secret that I Adore the Ahlusion - Lemon Cream. I have tried this one Unsweetened and Sweetened. I can never make up my mind up on which one I prefer. I still really like it so I re-ordered a 30 ML but Unsweetened to try it again.

Vanilla Black Tea:

There is common knowledge in the Ahlusion Thread that I previously haunted that no one can do Tea like Ahlusion. I still like the Caramel Pear Black & White Tea's. Always a Big Favorite of mine but it really went South when I mixed them. With the Ahlusion Mix Masters at the helm the magic was restored. Re-ordered a 60 ML immediately.

With the recent and timely Ahlusion Sale, I desire to try the Hawaiian Sun for the first time & Royal Tease for the second time.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Orange Creamsicle:

I am fully giving up on finding a nice Orange Cream. Huge Big Nope :)

I agree DJ, unfortunately, it seems that orange cream is a difficult flavor. I did try Mr. Roarke last night (compliments of the Sleeping Dragon sample train started by you, on to Nanny22, and then landing in my mailbox.:)) in your gifted dripper. IMO, this was the most authentic orange cream flavor compared to the others that I have tried. (TPR and AHL.) Maybe it's the blend of a fluffier marshmallow opposed to cream. Not sure, but the others, fresh and well steeped, just had an artificial, strong orange overtone based on my tastebuds. I'm really enjoying the dripper, and I plan to drip some more Mr. Roarke later today to decide if it is a possibility for future orders. Thanks again, Nanny and DJ!

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I agree DJ, unfortunately, it seems that orange cream is a difficult flavor. I did try Mr. Roarke last night (compliments of the Sleeping Dragon sample train started by you, on to Nanny22, and then landing in my mailbox.:)) in your gifted dripper. IMO, this was the most authentic orange cream flavor compared to the others that I have tried. (TPR and AHL.) Maybe it's the blend of a fluffier marshmallow opposed to cream. Not sure, but the others, fresh and well steeped, just had an artificial, strong orange overtone based on my tastebuds. I'm really enjoying the dripper, and I plan to drip some more Mr. Roarke later today to decide if it is a possibility for future orders. Thanks again, Nanny and DJ!

Very Nice that Nanny22 sent that to you. I did not think it was my imagination that the SDV - Mr. Roarke was the best that I had tried. It does seem to be a very difficult flavor with an artificial taste as you have noted.

Glad you like the Dripper, and please let us know later your further thoughts on the Mr. Roarke.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Very Nice that Nanny22 sent that to you. I did not think it was my imagination that the SDV - Mr. Roarke was the best that I had tried. It does seem to be a very difficult flavor with an artificial taste as you have noted.

Glad you like the Dripper, and please let us know later your further thoughts on the Mr. Roarke.

Agreed that it was very nice of Nanny22 to forward the SDV samples. Mr. Roarke, Butter Bob, Daft Spunk, and Geezaloos.:) I dripped Butter Bob last night and thought it was very good. IMO, it tastes just like a piece of butterscotch candy (I think the kind in the yellow / gold wrapper) with a slight hint of butter rum. I am going to drip the others tonight along with my second visit with Mr. Roarke. I really appreciate the samples, as I would have had to wait several weeks before purchasing all of these SDV flavors that are on my target list.:D

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Agreed that it was very nice of Nanny22 to forward the SDV samples. Mr. Roarke, Butter Bob, Daft Spunk, and Geezaloos.:) I dripped Butter Bob last night and thought it was very good. IMO, it tastes just like a piece of butterscotch candy (I think the kind in the yellow / gold wrapper) with a slight hint of butter rum. I am going to drip the others tonight along with my second visit with Mr. Roarke. I really appreciate the samples, as I would have had to wait several weeks before purchasing all of these SDV flavors that are on my target list.:D
Happy to pass on the kindness and generosity shown to me by others here, Zak's Dad!! Sounds like SDV is 2 for 2 so far for you! :)
I'm anxious to hear what you think of Geezaloos and and Daft Spunk. Daft Spunk is one of my ADVs now. SDV's owner, Dave, stated that they will be testing soon, so I am waiting for those results. (He did state that they don't use DA/AP in their flavorings. Fingers are crossed!)

And thank YOU for the Ben Jonson's CR3AM and Charlie Noble Chocolate Mousse! I've only had time to try the CR3AM, and I love it. :thumbs:
Will get to the Chocolate Mousse later on today, hopefully.
This is the best place to get great juice ideas, and so many wonderful people to learn and share with! Thanks again!

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Those of you that speak of Marshmallow and Orange should def try Samba Sun. I never spoke up of it when referring to a Orange Dreamsicle because it is not but it is def orange and marshmallow and very very good. And I do not usually like orange in vapes due to the childrens aspiring taste of them

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I know I'm like the only person here that loves Coval still lol, but I'm excited for a couple new juices in their new collaboration line Rezul. They drop tomorrow but one of the fine folks at Coval just gave me the profiles. I'll be ordering both along with a few favorites I'm low on for Labor Day sale in a week, I missed the last sale.

Anode is mixed fruit with a light chill, similar to candied fruit.

Entropy is an oatmeal blueberry cream.

They went into a lot more detail, but my phone is acting weird and I can't copy paste for some reason at the moment.

Aside from these, I'm waiting on my Stash order and always building a cart at Giant Vapes lol. I have Friend or Faux Orange Glaze Sticky Roll in the cart, and waiting for them to restock Ben Johnson Cream in 3mg.

I'm vaping mostly Status Whirlwind that I mentioned the other day. It's really good, it tastes like an oatmeal cream pie, or like a bunch of granola drenched in milk. Delicioso. I have a clean tank and build just waiting for my PB and Jam! Have a good Sunday everyone! I'm excited that I have no adulting to do today, just vape and chill day.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Happy to pass on the kindness and generosity shown to me by others here, Zak's Dad!! Sounds like SDV is 2 for 2 so far for you! :)
I'm anxious to hear what you think of Geezaloos and and Daft Spunk. Daft Spunk is one of my ADVs now. SDV's owner, Dave, stated that they will be testing soon, so I am waiting for those results. (He did state that they don't use DA/AP in their flavorings. Fingers are crossed!)

And thank YOU for the Ben Jonson's CR3AM and Charlie Noble Chocolate Mousse! I've only had time to try the CR3AM, and I love it. :thumbs:
Will get to the Chocolate Mousse later on today, hopefully.
This is the best place to get great juice ideas, and so many wonderful people to learn and share with! Thanks again!
I like the Mousse one quite a bit, but man it really beat the crap out of my coil! I got through maybe 10 mls before rewicking etc...That's just going to happen though. The Milk 2 was a real coil killer also.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
I know I'm like the only person here that loves Coval still lol, but I'm excited for a couple new juices in their new collaboration line Rezul. They drop tomorrow but one of the fine folks at Coval just gave me the profiles. I'll be ordering both along with a few favorites I'm low on for Labor Day sale in a week, I missed the last sale.

Anode is mixed fruit with a light chill, similar to candied fruit.

Entropy is an oatmeal blueberry cream.

They went into a lot more detail, but my phone is acting weird and I can't copy paste for some reason at the moment.

Aside from these, I'm waiting on my Stash order and always building a cart at Giant Vapes lol. I have Friend or Faux Orange Glaze Sticky Roll in the cart, and waiting for them to restock Ben Johnson Cream in 3mg.

I'm vaping mostly Status Whirlwind that I mentioned the other day. It's really good, it tastes like an oatmeal cream pie, or like a bunch of granola drenched in milk. Delicioso. I have a clean tank and build just waiting for my PB and Jam! Have a good Sunday everyone! I'm excited that I have no adulting to do today, just vape and chill day.

I just talked to Andy from Breazy.com and they're gonna get some Ben Johnson to add to their collection...they have killer sales and cream is a couple of our favorites! I like the 3 mg too.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
I just talked to Andy from Breazy.com and they're gonna get some Ben Johnson to add to their collection...they have killer sales and cream is a couple of our favorites! I like the 3 mg too.

Thanks EKat. [emoji18]

I was, this moment, searching for a vendor for BJ Cr3am. Now, I can wait 'til Breazy has it.

BTW, I accidentally mixed Cream de la Cream with Cinnamon Girl last night. Talk about "having your cake and eating it", OMG.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I'm kind of getting angry with breazy at this point. I liked Glas Pound Cake so much I ordered the COPYRIGHTDMCA like 3 weeks ago now. I did get an email saying it was out of stock. So I emailed them about a week ago and asked I'd I could just get the Pound Cake instead. Well no reply, just waiting...

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Enjoy the chill day Dan.:) I am doing the same in between the non stop thunderstorms that approached very early this morning. I wish all of my fellow Floridians safety and well being over the next few days.

In typical fashion, I couldn't wait for the PB&J to be shipped across the causeway directly from Stash. My son and I went back to the local B&M that stocks Stash last night and I picked up a bottle since they restocked in 6mg. My son purchased the Indulgence Mutation X V3 RDA in black and a 30ml bottle of Valhalla. He is coming around to the joys of flavor chasing. The PB & Jam is a very delicious flavor. As I posted previously, IMO, it is more Strawberry preserve forward with a hint of bread (bakery) and I only get a very faint hint of the PB on the exhale. I have tried this flavor both steeped and fresh and neither had a dominant PB flavor according to my buds. With that said, the preserve and bread with a hint of PB blend is very authentic. It honestly tastes like the real thing. I look forward to your feedback after you try it.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Those of you that speak of Marshmallow and Orange should def try Samba Sun. I never spoke up of it when referring to a Orange Dreamsicle because it is not but it is def orange and marshmallow and very very good. And I do not usually like orange in vapes due to the childrens aspiring taste of them

Thanks Chanel, based on my trust of your recommendations, I will give Samba Sun a try before I throw in the towel on my search for an orange / marshmallow / cream vape that does it for me.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
I'm kind of getting angry with breazy at this point. I liked Glas Pound Cake so much I ordered the COPYRIGHTDMCA like 3 weeks ago now. I did get an email saying it was out of stock. So I emailed them about a week ago and asked I'd I could just get the Pound Cake instead. Well no reply, just waiting...

Hmmm, that's weird cuz they get back to me always same day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread