The Womper Woom OR You Might Be A Modwomper

Status
Not open for further replies.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
I got into a habit of asking my assistant "who's on first?" when I wanted to know what I'd missed while I was out. After a few times, I realized she didn't get it (she's 21) but to make sure, I said
"
Who's on first.
What's on second.
I don't know...
THIRD BASE!"

Yeah, she looked at me like I was completely insane and she was debating on crawling under her desk while waiting for the white coats to appear (which almost led to me singing "they're coming to take me away haha they're coming to take me away hoho hehe haha to the funny farm...")

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
ah yes...

Dead Puppies
Fish Heads
Poisoning Pigeons in the Park

I miss Dr Demento
It was a great Show.
I liked Napoleon XIV's "I Live In A Split Level Head", Lenoard Nimoy's "Highly Illogical", Alfred E Neuman's "It's A Gas"

All time classics from Monty Python "SPAM" & "I'm a Lumberjack". A ton of Spike Jones, Mel Brooks, Frank Zappa's "Don't Eat Yellow Snow" (Too bad "Catholic Girls" was just a bit too crude) and Cheech & Chong's "Earache My Eye". It was where we first heard of Weird Al and we couldn't wait for the next Parody and Polka tune.

The best of all was National Lampoons "Deteriorata".

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
At times you just have to wonder, what was they thinking!

$_57.JPG

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
At times you just have to wonder, what was they thinking!

$_57.JPG
What in dog's name would you need four 26650s for?

Also, I know nothing about 26650s, does the "don't ever use a ....fire battery" rule not apply there?

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I can see the allure to a 26650 mod. From what I hear they can be higher amp rated and allow sub ohming without most of the worries from an 18650 BUT 4 26650's in a mod is ridiculous in my opinion. That would scorch your lungs right out of your chest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread