GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #106 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
9/2 #5
PIF to @Slowone2
9/2 - 6: On the Island of Angel, all the family of the tree came to gather. All loving and enjoying each other, in time like it happens there are some things that do no fly with one party or another. So steps in Uncle waving the :rules:, with deputy Ranger standing in agreement ;). Things settle down, and the family is together again. The next day stirs, it is time for tiggs to fix the breaksfast, up early and getting some coffee. The rest stir and some give a :nun:, all is good on the Island of Angel. What? there is another problem!!:evil: Someone has gone out and purchased some more vapemail. Who is the culprit, what did they do? Some are thinking they know who did and :pop:, can it be? It was not me!! Says blue :censored::censored:, no doubt how was she framed? So our minds start to wander.... Is there someone in the island that was not part of the tree fam? :nah: Should we accept them :thumb:; hmm..
The minds of the family start to think together. It was not Shawn :eek:, "no he promised" Could it be jpf? :shock::shock: are you insane? Then who could it be?:unsure: Why is there a camel on the island? Who lives on an island, are they suspect?
:offtopic:
Good night and wait for episode two.:tumble:
Oh, I'm definitely waiting for episode two! :pop:

4835998454_996f218434.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
9/2
3.?
Hahaha! Now that's the funniest thing I've heard all day! :laugh:...Most people who know me, know that I don't cook...oh, I can cook, I just choose not to.
LOL.. When I read that I started laughing and thought, "Angel cook? Na.":p Enjoy the little bit of time you get with your son tonight!

Welcome to the treefam @Opinionated and anyone else I missed! My favorite place on ECF!

@tiggerrts I wasn't in your story :( Hope your day got better. (HUGS)

Uncle, hope your day is better too.

Loving the new tank I got today. They actually sent me 3, one in stainless, one in black and one in white. It's called a T-VCT from OBS. Very nice tank! Now I'm waiting on a Zephyrus tank.

Hubby didn't get the truck. They tried to overcharge for it and it needed work too so he passed.

Have a great night everyone.
:tumble:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
9/2 #6

Tiggs - Nice story! I too look forward to the next installment. :pop:

@bellastarr - You were in it! Remember the part about the mystery vape mail? ;)

Today, I PIFd a bunch of my original gear to an ecf member returning to vaping after a long hiatus. He didn't even recognize most of it, and it was all stuff I purchased within the last year! :laugh:

:tumble:

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
9/2 #1
You are ultimately responsible for your own care. Question, challenge and never forget YOU are in charge.

Said it a million times. There will only ever be one "Mrs". If she doesn't work out, won't be another. Pushing at 18yrs, I think the probation period is over in about another year!
f8d982c75eb583227e59ec4ca700e21a.jpg
Welcome @Dconnor to the best thread on ECF....
tcskUHu.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I see "The Vape Tree
e6a1524e622c488c57d50d886067fa91f65.gif
Committee" has been keeping up with all the New People . . . :thumbs:
THANKS . . .
welcomewagon.gif

Uncle, if you don't want anyone here, why do you post this contest on the Contest thread every week? :?: :laugh:

shh.gif
No One supposed to know that . . . ;)

AND - Thankfully I am not the only one posting the contest info, since some days I would be nowhere without "My" helpers too . . . :D

the new posters are nice people

Yea - I've noticed a few of them around too - So they're Good . . . :thumbs:

YES - Waitin' Here for Episode 2 . . .
snack.gif

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
not an entry

Hey, Tiggs, I think there is an old 35mm projector in the background of your story (not mentioned yet) and there is an old gray codger doing a slide show of his travels and telling anyone who will listen stories about things and places and, no doubt, boring the sox off most folks who'd rather go sit under a palm tree and vape whatever it is that Bellastarr ordered, or they are standing in line waiting for you to finish frying breakfast...

See, I made it back after chores! It was supposed to be about four degrees cooler today than yesterday, but was, instead, five degrees hotter: 104 F !!! No wonder I am a ball of sweat. In about four more months, however, I'll be griping about how friggin' cold it is here. Oh well...

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
@tiggerrts - OMG, I almost fell out of my chair laughing...I love, love, love the story!! Can't wait for episode 2! :pop:

Bella, don't fret, I'm sure you're gonna show up in the next episode...after all it was probably you who brought the camel! :lol:

Well time to hit the hay...G'night Treefam!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good night Treefam......I am enjoying my 50's cool night..........
QUOTE="tiggerrts, post: 16429714, member: 112253"]9/2 - 6: On the Island of Angel, all the family of the tree came to gather. All loving and enjoying each other, in time like it happens there are some things that do no fly with one party or another. So steps in Uncle waving the :rules:, with deputy Ranger standing in agreement ;). Things settle down, and the family is together again. The next day stirs, it is time for tiggs to fix the breaksfast, up early and getting some coffee. The rest stir and some give a :nun:, all is good on the Island of Angel. What? there is another problem!!:evil: Someone has gone out and purchased some more vapemail. Who is the culprit, what did they do? Some are thinking they know who did and :pop:, can it be? It was not me!! Says blue :censored::censored:, no doubt how was she framed? So our minds start to wander.... Is there someone in the island that was not part of the tree fam? :nah: Should we accept them :thumb:; hmm..
The minds of the family start to think together. It was not Shawn :eek:, "no he promised" Could it be jpf? :shock::shock: are you insane? Then who could it be?:unsure: Why is there a camel on the island? Who lives on an island, are they suspect?
:offtopic:
Good night and wait for episode two.:tumble:[/QUOTE]
I also love this....

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
9/2
Got a road trip tomorrow. Going to Arcola, IL. Anything I should not miss?

Then, I'm working on managing a craft show in October, and cleaning and restoring my home shop for a studio tour in mid September... and my home shop is a shambles!

I DID get a truck, Bella... but they didn't overcharge me, and, yeah, it needs some work. You were mentioning attachments... this is nothing like it, but the truck I remember most about my father had the same engine :) well, the same size and style...

Goodnight Treefam
b23d7c8dc86fdc3357ed43310899c2e4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread