Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hey, been missing you lately, buddy! :wub:
I think that's it "ECF10" If that doesn't work, "ECFTEN".
If anyone knows another, please post!
Thank you sweets! [emoji7]
I'll be coming around more in the near future. I'm super busy with the new place and getting reacquainted with this town. So much has changed in just 10 years it's unbelievable! No longer the small community I grew up in. It's as big as the nearest city Greenville was back then. lol

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
vaping Nick's Froyo right now and I think yogurts in general are becoming my favorites. Any one have any experience with any really good ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good life vapor yoplay parlay, if you can find it ;)
Teleos chewy. Its sweet and amazing.
Strawberry yogurt by simple vapor co. A more light flavor.
If you diy FA yogurt is the shiz.

Skip: the schwartz, ygrt. Neither are good imo.

dstncllns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Albany, Indiana, United States

I hate simples yogurt but I'll have to check out the others. General rule for me is the stronger the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

def Yoplay but no longer available ;)

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Where did everybody go :(

OK, so this week I have been plowing through my Mountain Oak Vapors stash in anticipation of a Sale. Some of these I have tried two or three times already but I desired to make sure before I committed to 30 ML Bottles. They do not offer 3 MG so I am back to the roller coaster of buying 6 & 0 MG.

There is one thing that I noticed about MOV juice this go around. I do not know if it is me but the juice has a Dark Taste to them. Not a BUT Taste but the best description I can give is a Dark Taste. Some of these juices listed are also Dark in color so maybe this is clouding my perception.

I have been juggling Tanks this week so these are from the Classic Series;

Caramel Movaccino:

I quite liked this one at first but as noted above it had a cloying Dark note to it that I could not quite put my finger on. Maybe for a re-order.

Heavenly 7:

Anything with Chocolate in it I typically like. Described as a Rich Chocolate Pie. Big Nope on this one.

Ahlusion - Just Criminal, TPR - Dutch Cocoa Tobacco, and Sleeping Dragon Vapor - Capn's Stash are not only better but they also fill all of my Chocolate needs. Still, a very tasty juice.

Legendary:

I am not a Banana Nut Bread type of Vaper so a Big Nope.

Outlaw:

This was the biggest surprise of the bunch. A synthetic Tobacco, and I Loved It. Yes to a re-order.

Red Drop:

Raspberry Limeade. This one really turned me off due to the color of the juice. I have had Raspberry Cream from Ahlusion and the juice was clear if I recall correctly. Why in the world is this juice a Pinky/Red in color? It tasted OK but that color was not needed or was it? Big Hearty Nope.

Blue Ridge:

Synthetic Tobacco. This is the 3rd time that I have tried this. I still really like this one. Blueberry Tobacco, and the Blueberry is a hint only. Yes to a re-order.

Smoky Mountain 555:

On tap for tomorrow for the 2nd time but it will be a re-order.

After all of this it will likely be Blue Ridge, Outlaw, Smoky Mountain 555 as re-orders, and Caramel Movaccino as a Maybe. Ironically, the 3 re-orders are Synthetic Tobacco's :)

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

OK, so this week I have been plowing through my Mountain Oak Vapors stash in anticipation of a Sale. Some of these I have tried two or three times already but I desired to make sure before I committed to 30 ML Bottles. They do not offer 3 MG so I am back to the roller coaster of buying 6 & 0 MG.

There is one thing that I noticed about MOV juice this go around. I do not know if it is me but the juice has a Dark Taste to them. Not a BUT Taste but the best description I can give is a Dark Taste. Some of these juices listed are also Dark in color so maybe this is clouding my perception.

Caramel Movaccino:

I quite liked this one at first but as noted above it had a cloying Dark note to it that I could not quite put my finger on. Maybe for a re-order.

Heavenly 7:

Anything with Chocolate in it I typically like. Described as a Rich Chocolate Pie. Big Nope on this one.

Ahlusion - Just Criminal, TPR - Dutch Cocoa Tobacco, and Sleeping Dragon Vapor - Capn's Stash are not only better but they also fill all of my Chocolate needs. Still, a very tasty juice.

Legendary:

Outlaw:

This was the biggest surprise of the bunch. A synthetic Tobacco, and I Loved It. Yes to a re-order.

Red Drop:

Raspberry Limeade. This one really turned me off due to the color of the juice. I have had Raspberry Cream from Ahlusion and the juice was clear if I recall correctly. Why in the world is this juice a Pinky/Red in color? It tasted OK but that color was not needed or was it? Big Hearty Nope.

Blue Ridge:

Synthetic Tobacco. This is the 3rd time that I have tried this. I still really like this one. Blueberry Tobacco, and the Blueberry is a hint only. Yes to a re-order.

Smoky Mountain 555:

After all of this it will likely be Blue Ridge, Outlaw, Smoky Mountain 555 as re-orders, and Caramel Movaccino as a Maybe. Ironically, the 3 re-orders are Synthetic Tobacco's :)
I know exactly what you mean by the dark taste. Not sure what it is either but I know after a certain amount of MOV I have to switch to something else. I love that they have always been diligent about offering a safe product but I could not vape MOV and nothing else

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY

Caramel Movaccino:

Heavenly 7:

Legendary:

Outlaw:

Red Drop:

Blue Ridge:

Smoky Mountain 555:

I think you are absolutely spot on with your description of their juice as dark ( not the fruity ones though ) . I have used the same word to describe them in the past. I have also used the word " adult ". They themselves call their " dessert " type juices " dark temptations ". As you may know, i am not into sweet dessert types, but i can tolerate MOV desserts more than other vendors, in fact i even enjoy them in small doses.

Oddly enough i haven't tried their synthetic tobacco's. Caramael MOVaccino and Red Drop, i like a lot more than you do though.

P.S. Raspberry Cream from Ahl is not clear, but doesn't have the reddish tint of Red Drop. My guess is that the raspberry in Red Drop is a fruit extract, and not synthetic flavoring.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Clay from N-E-T got his first round of testing results back and will be working on getting them uploaded to the website at some point. The entire process is going to take some time but he is working on it. Whoever it was in this thread that recommended Va-PeOr deserves a huge thank you because I love it. So far it has scratched the tobacco itch like no other. I've also really been enjoying Anthony B's Rum Rebellion for the last few days. It's a little sweet but not overly so. If you like pipe tobacco it's worth a try.

I'm hoping that a Vaporshark sale turns up soon. I've been wanting to try Don Juan and Duchess from King's Crest next. Although I did email King's Crest asking about VG ratio and got a reply that would best be described as a forehead slapper. No numbers given and was told I could market it as MaxVG o_O Also been wanting to try Charming McLucky, Blueberry Doughnut, Crunch Balls, and Debbie Harry from The Vape Kitchen although I've only seen test results for one of those ala Vaporshark. I was really surprised by the low numbers in Pineapple Whip as that one always struck me as high diketone but maybe they changed the formula or I've eaten too much lead based paint.

@clnire Still crickets from Teleos.

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
LaborDay_Sale_Banner2.jpg

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI

I don't know about anyone else but I completely liquified my brain trying to win in the Smoktech contest. Sadly all I got was liquid brains although some of our friends did win so big congrats to them. Watching the internet throw up can be hazardous to your health :lol:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I know exactly what you mean by the dark taste. Not sure what it is either but I know after a certain amount of MOV I have to switch to something else. I love that they have always been diligent about offering a safe product but I could not vape MOV and nothing else
Just realized you did not like Heavenly 7 or Legendary. Two of my favs from MOV. I will have to try Blue Ridge. I did not think I would like a synthetic tobacco so I never ordered any of them

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I don't know about anyone else but I completely liquified my brain trying to win in the Smoktech contest. Sadly all I got was liquid brains although some of our friends did win so big congrats to them. Watching the internet throw up can be hazardous to your health :lol:
Yep, happened to me also. I spent way too much time reading that thread and came away not a winner. Granted I didn't share on social media or post much at all, so I guess I didn't deserve to win. Towards the end I was thinking one could have saved a lot of time and just bought the darn mod and tank. I, myself, don't want it that bad right now to buy it, but I wouldn't have minded winning it.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I just tried King's Crest Duchess this week and I really like it. I would describe it as a cream flavor, maybe with a little vanilla? Not too sweet-just right. I will be looking to repurchase it soon from someone other than ejuices.com, since my credit card was compromised on the same day that I last shopped with them.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Yep, happened to me also. I spent way too much time reading that thread and came away not a winner. Granted I didn't share on social media or post much at all, so I guess I didn't deserve to win. Towards the end I was thinking one could have saved a lot of time and just bought the darn mod and tank. I, myself, don't want it that bad right now to buy it, but I wouldn't have minded winning it.

I would say my experience was identical. 3/4 of the way through I started thinking one swipe of the credit card would make life a lot easier. But it didn't make sense to buy because I'm never above 15 watts and I rarely if ever even dual coil anything. In other news, I've vaped a ton of Deadly Sin VG over the last how many weeks and really enjoyed it. But it's headed to the curb because it still has too much PG. I should probably start prank calling @Sirius before the Bea Arthur voice leaves me.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I just tried King's Crest Duchess this week and I really like it. I would describe it as a cream flavor, maybe with a little vanilla? Not too sweet-just right. I will be looking to repurchase it soon from someone other than ejuices.com, since my credit card was compromised on the same day that I last shopped with them.
I bought Duchess, Duke, and Don Juan a few weeks ago. I liked Duchess, the other two are up in the "cellar" section of ECF. They were not bad, but not a heck of a lot different than Duchess. I was pleasantly surprised with the flavors, though -- since they are "safe". Not bad at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread