Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, in between the Labor Day sales postings, pix from today of my latest VR Wood Mods in Rosewood:

d7d93b209815a98debac8425998a69a7.jpg

67ca789d242fe8f42d29772e4703937f.jpg

Very, very nice!!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Stash PB and Jam, wow. This is just so good. You taste mostly fresh, real strawberry preserves, with the peanut butter more rounding everything out on the exhale. There's definitely a bread note throughout the vape. Met my expectations and then some. I just started vaping it, but if I saw a sale, I'd order a 60ml right now. The packaging was very nice, handwritten note on the receipt, a hemp sack for the juice, I think it's hemp, menu with steeping recommendations, business card. I'm super impressed and happy so far. It smells exactly like a PB jam sandwich also. They included the sample I requested. I'm going to finish my last tank of Coval PBB and load the Stash Suspicious Minds right after.
I swear Dan I'm going to try that Peanut Butter one from Coval soon. I keep forgetting to order it dang it. My memory ain't what it use to be and now I have to think for two. Yep the GF is blond. Bwaaahaha! [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dripping Tripoli tonight:) Thanks to everyone on the thread who praised this juice. It is delicious! I'm taking it easy on juice purchases this weekend in spite of the sales. I am pretty well stocked. OK, the real reason is that I have my eye on another mod. It's time to try temp control and nickel builds.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
So far I have got my FAV Ahlusions and The Plume Rooms ordered and on the way. Ahlusion is my courtesy 20% off, then 35% off sale going on and another 15% coupon code how the he__ can you beat that. Huge Bottles of Sat Morning and a new fav Papaya Lassi, some tea's. TPR I just love that Pina Colada that is FOTW and add 20% off for a few more favs there.
I have carts filled all over the place. Waiting 'til the whim hits to pull triggers on most because I only want to buy from 1-2 more vendors and the stuff I want is scattered...most likely going with Breazy and Ejuices unless Stash announces a sale...........decisions decisions......

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Dripping Tripoli tonight:) Thanks to everyone on the thread who praised this juice. It is delicious! I'm taking it easy on juice purchases this weekend in spite of the sales. I am pretty well stocked. OK, the real reason is that I have my eye on another mod. It's time to try temp control and nickel builds.
I've tried those to each his on and all that jazz, but I still prefer kanthal and a single .6ohm flavor coil in the modified Atomic on the squonker. I hope you like it Zak but it makes your head look like this after a few weeks [emoji13]

c3ffb17f6718d99f196f6eed25302409.jpg

^^^^^^^^

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
//snipped a bit

OK, the real reason is that I have my eye on another mod. It's time to try temp control and nickel builds.

You won't have to go all out for one of the "premium" TC mods.

I'm not going to make a specific recommendation (because of the source) other than to say that I just ordered two relatively inexpensive TC mods, one at $ 124.00, the other at about $ 34.00 USD. These to go along with the five "premium" devices. [emoji41]

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Greetings from HHV

We hope you’re enjoying the last days of summer

We have a few things to let you know about.

We’ve expanded our wide selection of made to order e-liquids and added some excellent gear. You will earn points on all of your purchases – our way of saying thank you for being our customer!

Happy Labor Day – and celebrate with us during our sale.

Use code HHVLABOR15 and enjoy 15% savings now thru Monday, 9/7.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Glad you are enjoying the "Tripoli" @I'mnotZak
I can't wait until the Pistachio RY4 gets here. Beau coups ppl here loved that one as well.

Oh yeah, I have the Pistachio RY4 also thanks to all of the glorious juice junkies. It is equally delicious and very enjoyable in the dripper. I am having a ton of good times building dual coils on the gifted Magma from @DJLEC. Juice has never been so flavorful. TC and Nickel next.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Oh yeah, I have the Pistachio RY4 also thanks to all of the glorious juice junkies. It is equally delicious and very enjoyable in the dripper. I am having a ton of good times building dual coils on the gifted Magma from @DJLEC. Juice has never been so flavorful. TC and Nickel next.
Nice man...That DJ is one outstanding Juice Junkie isn't he?
You da MAN @DJLEC !!!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
So far I have got my FAV Ahlusions and The Plume Rooms ordered and on the way. Ahlusion is my courtesy 20% off, then 35% off sale going on and another 15% coupon code how the he__ can you beat that. Huge Bottles of Sat Morning and a new fav Papaya Lassi, some tea's. TPR I just love that Pina Colada that is FOTW and add 20% off for a few more favs there.
I have carts filled all over the place. Waiting 'til the whim hits to pull triggers on most because I only want to buy from 1-2 more vendors and the stuff I want is scattered...most likely going with Breazy and Ejuices unless Stash announces a sale...........decisions decisions......
Well I said I wasn't going for any TPR cause I've got over 600ml of juice but dang it Chanel...You reminded me of how good that Pina Colada is and I'm gonna be needing more Candied Cavendish and Angel Sauce and it IS 20% off so why the hell not? Bwaaahaha
[emoji75] [emoji75] [emoji75] [emoji75] [emoji75]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Greetings from HHV

We hope you’re enjoying the last days of summer

We have a few things to let you know about.

We’ve expanded our wide selection of made to order e-liquids and added some excellent gear. You will earn points on all of your purchases – our way of saying thank you for being our customer!

Happy Labor Day – and celebrate with us during our sale.

Use code HHVLABOR15 and enjoy 15% savings now thru Monday, 9/7.
Gee thanks DJ..That reminds me that now that my "Legend" is fully steeped I'm going to need another one..Bigger bottle this time and dropping to 50/50 PG/VG. Still a bit of wonky throat on that one. :p
Not Bea Arthur bad like Noggin but close. :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Is there a ejuices.com or giant vapes code for this weekend?
I didn't get a code for Giant Vapes but I'll go to their Facebook page in the morning and look for a code for ya Jonny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread