Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I did eggplanty with the purple. With those I was going for blue and green. The folks who asked about them didn't specify a shade, so I went for something midrange.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice color. :) And I have several purple and pink mods in all shades.

How bout a nice burnt orange? That seems to be a hot color lately.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I know the key is the manual and not an update, but I've never read it.

I'm one of those read the manual guys. In fact, I got a hold of the P3 manual long before I got my P3 and I had studied it. The guy at my vape shop where I got my P3 was kind of surprised when I slapped an AW battery in my shiny new P3 and just went about setting everything up. The sales guy was like......."let me show you how to program it." And I was like, "thanks but I already read the manual and I'm good!"

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
New Feature added... Internal Calculator automatically prevents 3.3 x 20 from being 60

radius.png

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
...Yeah, that really isn't much fun, is it? Temp limiting more or less prevents thermal runaway, that's all it does. It's basically pointless... UNTIL your tank is empty.

OR... your tank is full BUT your wick is dry as in a "dry hit". As in a RDA for most of us mere mortals.

:)

An "evolving technology" /lol

Reactions: AstroTurf

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
What about the people who can't read?

Awww man... what wickedness is this? You have GOT to stop with this infernal logic...
OR... your tank is full BUT your wick is dry as in a "dry hit". As in a RDA for most of us mere mortals.

Yeah, RDAs are like, last year? We've moved on... drop in coil's, baby... they are the craze now.

You know what? You can get SLICED BREAD now too... right there at the grocery store... you don't have to slice bread anymore... Imagine that?

Maybe some day we'll put a man on the moon?

NAH... too crazy.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Awww man... what wickedness is this? You have GOT to stop with this infernal logic...

Yeah, RDAs are like, last year? We've moved on... drop in coil's, baby... they are the craze now.

You know what? You can get SLICED BREAD now too... right there at the grocery store... you don't have to slice bread anymore... Imagine that?

Maybe some day we'll put a man on the moon?

NAH... too crazy.
Oh yeah? I'm heading to the Post Office now, buddy...

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Looking at the knurled knob at the bottom I assume the entire bottom is to be removed when changing the battery?
Yeah, that's a mystery at this point... they have only showed a side view of it and not a bottom view. Maybe it's a lock and it swivels... hard to say. You may be correct.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
What's scary is that so many of their employees still get it wrong!

Oh I know... and in NYS they passed a law that says they should make more money... Last week I had a Sausage McMuffin with Egg... They got it right and it was delicious. But the FEAR leading up to my order delivery was nearly crippling.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
I am sure it will be quality..I am sure it will be expensive..I am sure it will be durable..I am sure it will not have the specs off current models out here....I really was hoping for a new kind of mod, form factor or otherwise..but apart for (I assume) good quality I don't see anything (yet) that wil push me to the buy button...and I really wanted too...sorry :?:..just being honest

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread