Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
All Mixed Up came in today. Super WOW! :)

all-mixed-up-9-24-15-1-jpg.493092

Sky Line came in too. Hubby likes blue and the wavy lines. I like the shape. :)

sky-line-9-24-15-1-jpg.493090

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Thank you, Katdarling. :) Worked "hard" most of the day yesterday figuring out what different "outfits" All Mixed Up should sit on. Ha! Finally decided that no matter what it was on, your eye was definitely drawn to the tip and everything else just "faded" out. So, get close to color matching is all that's required!

Sky Line, as with all tips, is darker in house lighting than what the "daylight" picture shows. That circle showing in the pic is actually pearlized as well as several other blue areas. This tip really belongs on black glass on top of a black ProVari with the silver Tatroe beauty and extension rings. The beautiful blue color adds just the right touch to a somber setup and one suitable for hubby to vape on .......with the right HI shirt! :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you Kat :)

Wish our paths crossed more often!

Ok ok, I know I've been a bit of a stranger there, and I don't mean to be, but the number of sub'd threads just seems to grow. If anything I'd like to be on ECF less than I am. I get sooooooooo little done once I'm on here.

I'm ready for Halloween with Zombie Garden! :)

zombie-garden-10-6-15-1-jpg.496554

Don't have an orange tank, but can change a red tank to orange by using yellow juice! :) Do got a Bedazzle glass for the Subtank mini that has orange blossoms with green leaves......Really do need something with "punkins" on it. Ha!

DAYUM, that is drool worthy! You know I LOVED that one, SO much!

I'm sure you'll find a counterpart tank for it, and if you don't, just send it to me so I can use it..........

minxy witch 1.jpg

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Why are you up at this hour?!!! You need to look AND do your "minxy" best! I'm up too early so my brain is going to be "foggy" all day and NO chance for me to be minxy. Ha! Actually, been quite a few years since I've heard that said.....sigh.....Guess I'll have to settle for "smart mouth." lol :)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Ok ok, I know I've been a bit of a stranger there, and I don't mean to be, but the number of sub'd threads just seems to grow. If anything I'd like to be on ECF less than I am. I get sooooooooo little done once I'm on here.

View attachment 497677

No pressure intended lovely lady, just my feeling ;)

That's a lovely little PV :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Why are you up at this hour?!!! You need to look AND do your "minxy" best! I'm up too early so my brain is going to be "foggy" all day and NO chance for me to be minxy. Ha! Actually, been quite a few years since I've heard that said.....sigh.....Guess I'll have to settle for "smart mouth." lol :)

No pressure intended lovely lady, just my feeling ;)

That's a lovely little PV :)

Wow, this thread has become a private party of three, lately. Where's all our MM lovers?

CCG, I think I had just walked in the door last nite (this morning) ... yeah, it was a late one. A lot of fun, and a lot of silliness and a much needed nite of sleep and recouping.

dale er ron, I don't feel pressure from you. Quite the opposite. I feel your encouragement and I'm grateful and appreciative of the sweet friendship and camaraderie.

Thank you! That one is a pride and joy. It's a Mamu, and very very VERY dear to my heart. To have one piece from her is very much a dream come true........ and I have more than one, so dreams DO come true!

Hugs to both of you (and anyone else fortunate enuf to happen into this beautiful thread)~

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread