Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Maz I have been hearing good things about the uwell Crown. That will probably be my next purchase. You can buy coils (comes as high as 1.2) and then they are also rebuildable
Lol more homework ! I thought the Uwell Crown was for super sub-ohm, as high as 100 watts I was told. Surprised to hear they have 1.2 ohm coil.

Reactions: DJLEC

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
What is GS air Jenna ? Is that the vendor name or the name of a specific atty model ?

I have more than one reason I don't want to sub-ohm in a tank even if I did get used to it. I have a couple of drippers I use every once in a while if someone swears I really won't get a specific flavor at low wattage etc...

Looks like Nanny answered all your questions better than I could :)

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Maz I have been hearing good things about the Uwell Crown. That will probably be my next purchase. You can buy coils (comes as high as 1.2) and then they are also rebuildable
. I'm Vaping wastegate in the crown right now. I Know now that I didn't prime the coil right, because I read the crown thread and realize I should've used more liquid and let it sit longer. When I change coils this weekend I'll use the 0.5 and prime it better, as the flavors not that good. That being said it's my first attempt at a tank and I'm not used to the draw or finding a "sweet spot " as far as temp goes. (I'm using a sig 100).

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Lol more homework ! I thought the Uwell Crown was for super sub-ohm, as high as 100 watts I was told. Surprised to hear they have 1.2 ohm coil.
. I Think the 0.2 is for up to 100watts the 0.5 is for ~40-70watts. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
hmmm maybe I have not done enough homework then. I want something I can build either way. Good flavor is most important to me
You might want to check the Aspire Triton. Very good reviews for both sub-ohm and standard coils. Top fill too. They have 0.3 , 0.4 , and 1.8 ohm coil heads as well as a 0.15 ohm Nickel for tc. For $ 9 you can buy the RTA kit for rebuilding too. I trust the people at World of Vape. They don't carry a huge inventory filled with the newest stuff, but every thing they carry has been meticulously tested and the prices are some of the lowest for a U.S. Based vendor I have seen. I trust them for legit batteries, and I can't say the same for many vendors.
http://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-triton-category/

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Hi everyone, busy week so just catching up. I went off of my target list with the Breazy sale and ordered 2 unknowns.(Unknown to me.)
Coco Bolo - Wapari Drops
Fluffernutter - The Bakery Vapors
I also finally ordered M.B.Y.C. based on all of your feedback and recommendations.
I'm not sure about the Coco Bolo or Fluffernutter, but they both looked good in print. Agreed, not a sound way to make a h=juice purchase.:)
They are both 2 of my fave vapes!! Terry, don't worry a bit ,I'm pretty confident you'll love em! I went back and ordered another coco bolo after trying it once lol and the fluffernutter is good!!

Last edited:

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
They are both 2 of my fave vapes!! Terry, don't worry a bit ,I'm pretty confident you'll love em! I went back and ordered another coco bolo after trying it once lol and the fluffernutter is good!!

Great news Kat! Thanks for taking the time to reply with your feedback. Now, I'm excited for them to arrive!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Morning! I'm trying to place my Sleeping Dragon order, and the usual code Dave gave us appears to not be working. I've sent him an email, but has anyone got another code for them?
Stash's Southbound is fabulous, that one will be a re-order for sure!
I got another feedback code from AHL and they are already at 35% off, have to get an order together there, as well.
Love these holiday weekends and all the sales - but SO many decisions!
Have a great Friday everyone!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
well last night I got out one of the Isubs I won in those contests. The ISub APex
Decided to try more Sub-Om ing aside from the Lemo
It came with .05 coils.
Filled it with Indian Giver by Traditions
I dunno. Such an airy draw. You can open way up, has two places for air control, or turn way down.
Not crazy about this yet, as of last night anyway. I like the Lemo better.
Indian Giver was much better at higher watts though.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
well last night I got out one of the Isubs I won in those contests. The ISub APex
It came with .05 coils.
I dunno. Such an airy draw. You can open way up, has two places for air control, or turn way down.

Hey Chanel, good luck with the new Isubs. I agree that Indian Giver, Stash liquids, and even Don Juan & Duchess are much more flavorful at higher watts / joules. Maybe the pg/vg ratios and the higher vg? I found the same for Teleos Pound Cake.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have any experience with the Nautilus BVC cotton coil, or the Triton 1.8 ohm coil. I haven't bought a new tank in eighteen months almost ( well except some sub-ohm tanks that I determined were not for me ). I have been rebuilding pt2 coils for the most part or building on a taifun. Recently I was driving across the country for a few weeks and and was thinking to myself that I need a tank with disposable coil heads for the times that is inconvenient to dry-burn, rebuild or re-wick etc ... and I have narrowed it down to a Triton or a Beyond Vape Silo which uses a nautilus coil. I realize that a Triton is more versatile and has a rebuild able deck and could be used for sub-ohming as well, but that is irrelevant for my specific need. Just need the best cotton coil-heads in the market for mtl vaping ( 10 - 15 watts ).

If you have other suggestions, those are welcome as well !

I have been using the Nautilus Mini since approximately Sep. 2014 and gave up using my KFL+. I tried the Kanger Aerotank awhile ago and sub-ohm tanks and they were not for me. At one point I tried the Aspire Atlantis which I did not care for. I read how everyone liked the Eleaf GS tanks plus the tank is really inexpensive so I recently tried the GS-Tank TC with 1.2Ω GS Air Dual Coils which I purchased from http://discountvapers.com and I could not taste my ejuice. DV was OOS on the 1.5Ω and maybe that would have been better. I am sticking to the Nautilus coils using the Kabuki tank —https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/anybody-using-a-kabuki.680141/. The Kabuki is spendy however worth the price for the better build quality and materials, flavor and air flow than the Nautilus tank although the Nautilus is good IMO and I still use them. It has a lifetime warranty except for the glass tank and coils plus it is made in the USA if this is important for you. There was a slight learning curve for me but once I mastered it, no issues. I recently purchased the Aspire Nautilus Cisco Spec HH replacement coils in 2.0Ω. Worked fine with lower VG. With high VG I could not get the watts not quite high enough to taste all the flavors in one of my eliquids that I could with the Aspire BVC. I ordered 1.0 and 1.5Ω which I expect in a few days. The Cisco coils may seem expensive but they can be reused - wash and dry burn. Flavor is suppose to be better than the Nautilus coils even though they are not cotton and I have read they last a good year. I have purchased disposable Aspire Nautilus BVC coils from World of Vape as well as Sweet-Vapes and evape.us and in the past the Nautilus tanks from evape.us and Sweet-Vapes. Be careful of https://www.vaporwerxusa.com for coils. I did try the Aspire Nautilus TC coils a while ago for kicks. They have the original small wicking holes and not the newer holes which I prefer. I vape for flavor and not for clouds so the Kabuki with Aspire BVC or possibly Cisco fits my vaping style. BTW the Cisco coils are horizontal and not vertical. I did read awhile back that horizontal is better for flavor — time will tell although on the other hand I may not notice the difference.

Good luck on your due diligence. You’ve got your work cut out for you.

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
It came with .05 coils.
I've been wanting to try the Apex out but I hate spending $30 bucks on a tank. I'm a cheapo and wait for sales as much as possible lol. How did you like the top fill? Any leaks or problems?

I love my isub-g tanks. Just ordered two more actually; I found them for $13 each.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Morning! I'm trying to place my Sleeping Dragon order, and the usual code Dave gave us appears to not be working. I've sent him an email, but has anyone got another code for them?
Stash's Southbound is fabulous, that one will be a re-order for sure!
I got another feedback code from AHL and they are already at 35% off, have to get an order together there, as well.
Love these holiday weekends and all the sales - but SO many decisions!
Have a great Friday everyone!
I'm also loving Southbound. It has a unique taste, very easy to chain vape without noticing! I'm almost through Aiko, it is also a definite reorder for me.
Hey Chanel, good luck with the new Isubs. I agree that Indian Giver, Stash liquids, and even Don Juan & Duchess are much more flavorful at higher watts / joules. Maybe the pg/vg ratios and the higher vg? I found the same for Teleos Pound Cake.
Oh yeah, gotta crank it up for Stash! Southbound is delicious. If you don't like Fluffernutter I'll trade or buy it from you.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm also loving Southbound. It has a unique taste, very easy to chain vape without noticing! I'm almost through Aiko, it is also a definite reorder for me.

Oh yeah, gotta crank it up for Stash! Southbound is delicious. If you don't like Fluffernutter I'll trade or buy it from you.

Thanks Dan, I'll report back after I give it a try.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I have been using the Nautilus Mini since approximately Sep. 2014 and gave up using my KFL+. I tried the Kanger Aerotank awhile ago and sub-ohm tanks and they were not for me. At one point I tried the Aspire Atlantis which I did not care for. I read how everyone liked the Eleaf GS tanks plus the tank is really inexpensive so I recently tried the GS-Tank TC with 1.2Ω GS Air Dual Coils which I purchased from http://discountvapers.com and I could not taste my ejuice. DV was OOS on the 1.5Ω and maybe that would have been better. I am sticking to the Nautilus coils using the Kabuki tank —https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/anybody-using-a-kabuki.680141/. The Kabuki is spendy however worth the price for the better build quality and materials, flavor and air flow than the Nautilus tank although the Nautilus is good IMO and I still use them. It has a lifetime warranty except for the glass tank and coils plus it is made in the USA if this is important for you. There was a slight learning curve for me but once I mastered it, no issues. I recently purchased the Aspire Nautilus Cisco Spec HH replacement coils in 2.0Ω. Worked fine with lower VG. With high VG I could not get the watts not quite high enough to taste all the flavors in one of my eliquids that I could with the Aspire BVC. I ordered 1.0 and 1.5Ω which I expect in a few days. The Cisco coils may seem expensive but they can be reused - wash and dry burn. Flavor is suppose to be better than the Nautilus coils even though they are not cotton and I have read they last a good year. I have purchased disposable Aspire Nautilus BVC coils from World of Vape as well as Sweet-Vapes and evape.us and in the past the Nautilus tanks from evape.us and Sweet-Vapes. Be careful of https://www.vaporwerxusa.com for coils. I did try the Aspire Nautilus TC coils a while ago for kicks. They have the original small wicking holes and not the newer holes which I prefer. I vape for flavor and not for clouds so the Kabuki with Aspire BVC or possibly Cisco fits my vaping style. BTW the Cisco coils are horizontal and not vertical. I did read awhile back that horizontal is better for flavor — time will tell although on the other hand I may not notice the difference.

Good luck on your due diligence. You’ve got your work cut out for you.
Thank you for the in depth response ! The kabuki tank looks really nice and I'm sure it performs well, but it is expensive and doesn't hold too much juice. If I chose to go with the nautilus coil, it seems other tanks have better reviews than the nautilus tank itself. The GS tanks seem to have their fans and seem to be the least expensive option too, but I think I am leaning toward Triton right now due to the build deck option and top fill, also who knows I might have a hanger of heart re
Subohming ! I might even get two tanks. I haven't spent much at all recently on vape hardware or software.

Thanks Jenna, Nanny and Mini for your feedback !

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
Denver, CO
Hey ! Breazy has got a COLUMBUS day sale where everything is 25%off!! Code is COLUMBUS and is good thru Mon at midnight!!

Thank you @EKat for the coupon code! Put in an order today and just got my shipping notification!

1 * M.B.Y.C. - Sicboy
1 * LOOPER - ANML
1 * Vented - Alloy Blends Electrum
1 * Tripoli - Charlie Noble

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Thank you @EKat for the coupon code! Put in an order today and just got my shipping notification!

1 * M.B.Y.C. - Sicboy
1 * LOOPER - ANML
1 * Vented - Alloy Blends Electrum
1 * Tripoli - Charlie Noble
You got good taste Matt!! Glad you could use it!!

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC

I ordered a Crown last night with a pack of 1.2 coils. I don't like hot vapes so I tend to use 15w-20w. Hoping the 1.2 will work well in that area. I'll report back next week.

Reactions: DJLEC

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
kat. chewy is rather light on yogurt i think. it's more like a granola, sweet, fruity, slightly tangy-which is prob the yogurt. it's a really nice juice. i enjoy it as much as their milk and crunch.
I do like looper. and think its HEAPS better than kilo's or cereal killa. CK was very heavy, and strong lemon- and i hear it was remade and not as good. kilo's was super lemon/orangey, not creamy. looper is more like a sweet lemon with cream.

i'm still looking for a good fruity pebble/fruit loops in milk that isn't SUPER lemony.

liberty vapors franklin berry is by far the best cereal juice i've ever had. it's franken berry-strawberry cereal.

Hi Mia! Have you tried Ahlusion's (relatively new) "Saturday Morning"? It's a perfect dry Froot Loops, straight out of the box, and not at all dominated by lemon (or any other particular flavor). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread