Innokin - I have a Suggestion, Idea . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

17597iA54ACF0E8F2F485E
Well - "My" idea (based on all the previous responses provided during the first contest) is that it would be great to have a thread that is specifically for everyone to provide their Suggestions, Ideas, and/or Wants about features or even product improvements that they would like to see implemented in the future for Innokin products . . .

pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif
SO - What is "Your" Suggestion or Idea for Innokin ?
I-got-an-idea----idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000274-medium.gif

.​

Last edited:

Kevin littell

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Covington Ga
I need a bag....

Something I can fit 4 or 5 tanks in, 4 or 5 bottles of 30ml juice in....Perhaps a multi chamber bag, where I could stash some wire and wick, spare coils and/or a couple of small hand tools.

I once used what Optics Planet called an Armour's Tool case but it was a little too big and was sized to fit pistol magazines not 22mm tanks. (and I put guns back in it finally)

25-45 dollar range would be good for me....put your logo on it.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The only thing that I could think of would be to make the Isub Apex easier to clean. Don't know how to do that but???????
I was thinking it would be cool to have a tiny brush, like those ones people use to clean their teeth under their braces, that would fit down between the 2 glass sections to remove condensation. Sometimes my tank doesn't need cleaning but I would like to be able to see through the glass better.

Reactions: FringeChief68

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Add a screw on flashlight attachment....PLEASE...... I cant tell you how many times I would love to have had this in my center console.

I always have at least one mod with me and this just adds to the convenience of the device.

It MIGHT be a way to get past FDA regulations as well if they follow through with this ridiculous deeming legislation.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Add a screw on flashlight attachment....PLEASE...... I cant tell you how many times I would love to have had this in my center console.

I always have at least one mod with me and this just adds to the convenience of the device.

It MIGHT be a way to get past FDA regulations as well if they follow through with this ridiculous deeming legislation.

Here is a 510 Flashlight attachment. Note your mod must have a constant power setting for it to work such as a USB charging for cell phones. Many mods are coming packaged as "Battery Box". It appears some folks are trying that subterfuge already however in the last blurb from the FDA concerning classification of products the word "Intent" is present a few times. They will decide what is the intended use of a product so I believe that loophole is not present.

$6.87 510 Cree XP-E R2 3-Mode 280-Lumen Pure White LED Flashlight - works w/ 510 e-cigarette batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$3.01 Mini USB Rechargeable 20-Lumen LED Flashlight - with microSD card reader at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$2.71 Mini 25-Lumen Waterproof USB Rechargeable LED Flashlight w/Keychain - assorted color / beam range 50m at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
I would like to see a major manufacturer be willing to do something akin to a recycling program. For example, I have an MVP 2. It still is very functional. I hear though eventually the internal battery will no longer hold a charge.

I like the MVP 2 and its little cousins the Itazte 3s. I hate to think of them going to refuse area and having them degrade. Why not send it to the manufacturer and get a fresh battery installed?

Better still, why doesn't the manufacturer offer this as a free service? Point blank it would seem to fit with an overall vision of their companies, to be socially responsible. Sure, I know they need to make money. They do though.

If it were done properly I would figure the manufacturer could even offer the service charged at a nominal fee. Say the end user agrees to pay $2 to $5 a year for recycle service, or maybe a one time up front fee. Think many users would also agree this was acceptable considering social responsibility.

I bring up this suggestion as the Radio Shack in our area closed. They were the only ones to offer battery recycling for PVs in our area. All things considered, to me it seems a next logical step toward advancing vaping as a powerful personal choice.

As a vaper and end user, I could see possibly offering a one time $30 fee for Service to include recycling of old batteries. The manufacturers could also while replacing the battery, check out the circuitry of the mod, clean it up a bit more thoroughly and maybe offer minor upgrades. Note, I'm not saying replace with a newer version or better mod here, minor upgrades, maybe re-solder the connections on the 'board' of the mod / replace the old hazy lcd screen with a new clean one.

But I think too, we the end users would need this regulated. I would not desire to pay $30 for each different manufacturer. I could handle a one time up front fee in the form of a registration if you will.

Then, each manufacturer could get a percentage of the collected fees. They all then would agree to the basic service contract. This would be a nice service not only to vapers but to others who do not vape.

It keeps batteries and junk out of landfills, which would otherwise cause detriment to all. Again, I think these companies creating great devices to vape on would gladly choose this course to empower their end users and be a force of change in the world. It would be nice to see Innokin do this first and set the standard.

Thank you for your consideration.

Reactions: gnees
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread