The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin ECF Giveaway #8 - Win a Kroma-A and iSubB with Plex3D Coils!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_Paul, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Amit Dilip Gole

Amit Dilip Gole Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2017
    India
    This is the first I heard about the wood pulp wicking materials.. coupled with the geometric design, feels like it will give good flavour.. this is the sole reason would love to try the plex3d coils

Sent from Wonderland

2. Alex Norg

Alex Norg Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2017
    Looked-cool. The graphics are good. Professional. Look interesting. The coils, in this format, I have not tried to say and nothing to recommend.
    Like two colors. Gunmetal, Stainless Steel.

3. Kyle Gallacher

Kyle Gallacher New Member

Dec 13, 2018
    1. After owning multiple tanks and devices which utilise the current mesh coils such as the Scion 2, zenith and the Plex tanks I'm intrigued to find out just how different the taste and coil life is.

I would also like to see if this increases the wicking of the top of the coil where I have found more often is which burns out first. Knowing innokin and hearing good things already I am eager to try these tanks and being able to then give further feedback to hopefully help further improve mesh coils #FirstatInnokin

2. The gunmetal I would say Is my favourite colour.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Barry WYSIWYG

Barry WYSIWYG Full Member

Sep 20, 2018
    Any innovation that reduces power usage and increases flavour has to be a good thing!
    There is a marked trend in manufacturers introducting "mini" versions of mods or new mods in the mid ranges of 80-120 watts. This tank is ideal for this range.
    Are there any plans for Innokin to release a new product in the form of a mid powered mod? Perhaps even a "Proton Mini?"

• Love Love x 1
  5. Barry WYSIWYG

Barry WYSIWYG Full Member

Sep 20, 2018
    I
    I like the Gunmetal finish, by the way!

6. Natawa77

Natawa77 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2018
    1 I realy want to try Plex3D Next Generation Coils!

7. Natawa77

Natawa77 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2018
  8. ISBN

ISBN ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Happy Dale Sanatorium
    1. Video looks great and makes me want to try this new mesh coil.

2. Gunmetal would be best for my banking and airport needs.

9. Newmikey

Newmikey Full Member

Feb 26, 2018
    1) This mesh coil looks interesting. Is this just a technical progression from the first Plexus mesh or a radical departure?

2) I prefer the stainless steel followed by gunmetal and then rose.

10. chellie

chellie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    1.) Trying a mesh coil has been on my list to things to experience. I like the way you show the coil flat and then in coil form.

Lots of questions/concerns about the Wood pulp - it is interesting the way it is presented as a flavor boost. Is it safe to vape? I thought the pulp comes from wood and that the pulp has been treated with chemicals? I know it is already in a number of foods.

2.) I like stainless but would like to try something different rose gold or gunmetal both equally appealing.

Suggestion if the pulp is indeed safe and you are able to say where it is from I'd expand on that and perhaps add a blip --Like "Wood pulp, which is used in many foods, provides a pleasurable flavor boost and is sourced only from the finest ingredients."

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  11. pjt

pjt Full Member

Jun 14, 2011
    United Kingdom
    Great video and looks like the mesh coil is the new way to go and of course Innokin is the brand to trust, I would love the gunmetal please.

12. Tammy1072

Tammy1072 New Member

Dec 14, 2018

13. PonyHead

PonyHead Super Member

Nov 19, 2018
    I am loving in this kit!

14. PonyHead

PonyHead Super Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Rose Gold! Only Rose Gold!

15. jdy

jdy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Very nice video, the coil does look great I do prefer Mesh coils and I look forward to trying this one!

16. jdy

Rose Gold!!!

17. jdy

@KC0YNU , @Foggy Road , @RichardV , @mattymatt82

• Like Like x 4
  18. Innokin_Paul

Innokin_Paul Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2013
    Shenzhen
    Hi Chellie! Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! I've forwarded your messages to the heads of engineering and product development and will follow up here on ECF with more information. Have a great weekend and good luck in the giveaway!

• Like Like x 4
  19. Rockford

Rockford Super Member

Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    1) Informative Video

2) Stainless Steel

20. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I received the great Innokin Proton kit from the last contest yesterday and it's gorgeous. Thank you again Paul and Innokin, I love it.

20181216_061513.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Love Love x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.