The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin ECF Giveaway #8 - Win a Kroma-A and iSubB with Plex3D Coils!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_Paul, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Elvir4ik

Elvir4ik Super Member

Jun 2, 2018
    I think it will be a best kit of 2018)

• Love Love x 1
  2. Elvir4ik

Elvir4ik Super Member

Jun 2, 2018
  3. TheKiddVapes

TheKiddVapes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    1. The video was very interesting and informative, I do like mesh coils and the industry is definitely going in that direction but you're taking it to another level!!

2. The stainless steel is very appealing.

Thank's!

4. mattymatt82

mattymatt82 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2012
    Kansas City
    1. I thought the video was very well done, made me interested in trying the tank.
    2. I like the gunmetal.

5. Zazie

Zazie Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    So, I won, right?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Finally54

Finally54 Full Member

Oct 23, 2018
    Connecticut
    1. The short video was very informative

2. The rose gold looks absolutely beautiful

7. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    NOT an entry!

In a rare turn of events, the USPS decided to drop off a package yesterday (generally no mail on Sundays). What a pleasant surprise - my prize from Giveaway #7, the Proton/Plex kit! :banana:

Obviously after less than a day I can't speak to longevity, but if it carries on the Innokin tradition, I'm sure it will last a long time. (My SVD, yes, v1, is still going strong, as are my two SVD2s.)

This is my first dual battery mod. I'm a mtl tootler, and never planned on getting one since single cell mods easily last me a full day (or tank, whichever comes first). And I'm not sure what I'll do with 235 watts - but I imagine I'll not have to recharge for quite some time :lol:

While relatively "boxy", all 4 corners are nicely rounded, and it makes for a comfortable fit in my medium glove size hand. The side fire bar is a pleasure to use no matter how you pick up the mod. No matter how you're holding it, a squeeze fires it. The textured panel on the back provides for a secure grip, and I have single cell mods that are heavier, so weight isn't an issue.

HUGE screen! Crisp, sharp, with all the info easily readable - and customizable. The mini joystick is a nice change from the usual buttons, and works well.

So far I've only used it in power mode. Vapes great, delivering the same taste and vapor (with the same tank) as my DNA mods.

The Plex tank... uh, not able to say much on it other than that it is super easy to fill, the sliding top works great. Arrived nice and clean, well machined topper. I have filled it and tried, but just can't vape at the power levels needed for such low ohm coils. But that won't be a problem for those who go there, and imo this tank would be a good choice for anyone into big clouds. The filled tank has shown no inclination to leak, which is often a deal breaker. Just wish there were coils for it in about 1.5 ohms ;)

Thanks again to Innokin and @Innokin_Paul for fun contests and great prizes! :thumbs:

IMG_0214s.JPG

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Love Love x 3
  8. Morgan_Drury

Morgan_Drury Senior Member

Dec 5, 2018
    1. No questions about how works. I'm a fan of Innokin's products.

2. Gunmetal

9. Molchi

Molchi Full Member

Dec 28, 2017
    1. Wel made Video, looks interesting, would like to test it.

2. I would prefer Stainless

10. JJ Hair

JJ Hair Senior Member

Oct 10, 2018
    Very interested in trying mesh coils as ive heard they are the new best thing.
    Gunmetal is always a classy choice but the stainless is classic.

11. Innokin_Paul

Innokin_Paul Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2013
    Shenzhen
    Hi bigbob2322! Thank you very much for the post and the photo! We're happy you received your prize and hope you enjoy the Proton! Thanks very much again for being a part of the Innokin community here on ECF. :thumbs:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Innokin_Paul

Nov 21, 2013
    Shenzhen
    Hi DavidOck! Thank you for the great post and all of the valuable information! We appreciate all the feedback and look forward to hearing more about what you think about the Proton. You should be able to get many days of MTL vaping with the Proton! I've forwarded your feedback to the engineering and marketing teams. We appreciate it!

I have a suggestion that you might be interested in trying. The Proton has a curve over time function that can produce some interesting and useful effects with both MTL and DTL vaping. The curve can be programmed to simulate how a cigarette heats up during a puff, which is a different experience from a flat wattage output. You can program the curve to start at a low wattage (within the coil wattage range) and then increase it over time in a curve that is similar to how cigarette smoke heats up over time. For example on a Zenith coil you can program the curve to rise from 14 - 15 - 15 - 16- 16 - 17 -17 (please don't exceed the wattage range of the coil or it may be burned) Watts which is similar to how a cigarette heats up during a puff . If have a chance to try this curve function out please let me know what you think. Thank you!

We're very happy to read that your SVD1 and SVD2s are still running well and we hope you enjoy the Proton! Congratulations again and thank you for being part of the ECF-Innokin community!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Innokin_Paul

Nov 21, 2013
    Shenzhen
    Congratulations to the two lucky and awesome winners of the Innokin-ECF #8 Giveaway!

:thumbs: @ccbflo
    :banana: @MartinD

You have each won an Innokin Kroma-A & Zenith kit with Plex3D next generation coil technology! :):) :w00t: We hope you :hubba: the Kroma-A & Zenith and we're looking forward to hearing what you think of your new vape kits!

Thank you to everyone who entered this giveaway for your responses, feedback, questions, ideas and posts! Your questions about the Plex3D coil technology are very useful and we really appreciate all of the posts!
    We're going to be running another giveaway very soon here on ECF! Good luck in the next Innokin-ECF giveaway & Vape-on!

• Like Like x 8
  14. Zazie

Zazie Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. dunskoy

dunskoy Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. MartinD

MartinD Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2017
    Thank you @Innokin_Paul ,this is beautiful New Year gift.Happy holidays and best wishes to all! :banana::toast:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. AlSok

AlSok Super Member

Oct 4, 2018
    Congratulations ! :banana::banana::banana:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    That looks super nice. I hope you enjoy it.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.