Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
@chanelvaps This was posted earlier today and may provide some insight into differences in taste real and perceived.

Way too complicated for most people but am sure you can follow the argument...

Does this mean that non-TC vapers are "missing" something? Not necessarily.
Jazz..this much I know is true (diff heat makes taste different) I hang out in the Taifun thread and most the peeps there say there is not much difference in taste with TC and non. So are you saying there is?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
My Cyclops order came in today.

I've tried both the Colossus and Cerberus, and they are both good.

Colossus has a custardy vanilla note, with a sweet caramel finish. Cerberus is a very authentic thin mint. I am totally digging the quality versus price with this vendor.

S, I thought you said that Suspicious Minds was fer yer daughter? Is the peanut butter more forward, or barely there? I'd love to find a great peanut butter vape.

Reactions: DJLEC

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Jazz..this much I know is true (diff heat makes taste different) I hang out in the Taifun thread and most the peeps there say there is not much difference in taste with TC and non. So are you saying there is?
After watching you and dwcraig praise the Taifun so glowingly I hung out (lurked) in that thread for a while. Don't think I would get much, if any, more over my Kayfun 4's.

To your question:

I posted the link because I had spent some time last night and earlier today dialing in flavors on my DNA 200's. Yes, I experience what WilE commented on. And, in some cases it is not a subtle change, mythology aside.

Case in point: I have been trying to vape my way through my stash of KLC so I can get back to Valhalla (120 arrived yesterday). Even on the 350 SX Mini changing the TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) in very small amounts can change the flavor. Obviously the Temperature proper can and does.

A gourmand like you [emoji12] would notice. 'Course the other variables (RDA/RTA, wick, wire, air & so forth) would need to remain constant.

I wouldn't give it much concern...unless you are a geek like me.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Chin drops to chest.

I don't need NUTHIN' but that's too good to pass on.

Right?! I might need to drop the MOV order and try out some Charlie Noble instead. They'll probably run another sale before Christmas, right?

Note: I've already dropped my Breazy order since I'm getting a box from them early next month :(

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My Cyclops order came in today.

I've tried both the Colossus and Cerberus, and they are both good.

Colossus has a custardy vanilla note, with a sweet caramel finish. Cerberus is a very authentic thin mint. I am totally digging the quality versus price with this vendor.

S, I thought you said that Suspicious Minds was fer yer daughter? Is the peanut butter more forward, or barely there? I'd love to find a great peanut butter vape.
Southbound for my daughter and she is coming over tonight so I might pull it out of her vape giftbox so we can dig in tonight. Suspicious Minds is the one I want a 5 gallon drum of

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Colossus was one of my favs about a year ago. Never without it

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I think I'm gonna have to do Good Cookie, Mayflower, and Smoked Yogurt on that one...
Have you already tried the Smoked Yogurt from them? I'm curious about that one. I'm probably going to order Charlie Custard, haven't tried it yet.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
After watching you and dwcraig praise the Taifun so glowingly I hung out (lurked) in that thread for a while. Don't think I would get much, if any, more over my Kayfun 4's.

To your question:

I posted the link because I had spent some time last night and earlier today dialing in flavors on my DNA 200's. Yes, I experience what WilE commented on. And, in some cases it is not a subtle change, mythology aside.

Case in point: I have been trying to vape my way through my stash of KLC so I can get back to Valhalla (120 arrived yesterday). Even on the 350 SX Mini changing the TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) in very small amounts can change the flavor. Obviously the Temperature proper can and does.

A gourmand like you [emoji12] would notice. 'Course the other variables (RDA/RTA, wick, wire, air & so forth) would need to remain constant.

I wouldn't give it much concern...unless you are a geek like me.
hmmmm...might need to pay attention to this ;)

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Have you already tried the Smoked Yogurt from them? I'm curious about that one. I'm probably going to order Charlie Custard, haven't tried it yet.

I haven't tried Smoked Yogurt yet. Someone else on this thread said it was good, but I forget who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread