Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
You have my complete attention with da Irish Car Bomb bro!
Glad I waited for you to come on about that Banana Churro too!
So, it's straight up Banana Shaman worthy eh?!?
[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

No doubt. Top Banana line is Banana Shaman approved. Oren did a great job on those.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
No doubt. Top Banana line is Banana Shaman approved. Oren did a great job on those.
Fantastic..Pulling the trigger in a bit..First have to calculate how much more the bunker will hold..hehe :p

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
@Thundernoggin I went with a 30ml of that Banana Churro bro..Really can't afford to go any further ..Wished I could load up because with that code "BLACK", that 30ml was a bit over $15 ... Free Shipping though! :)

Love that one. Website is getting an overhaul right now thanks to the feedback from our fellow juice Junkies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Love that one. Website is getting an overhaul right now thanks to the feedback from our fellow Juice Junkies.
I have the account set up..I'll be sure to hit Mai up for some Kudos on the ones you sent me to try.
[emoji106]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I need to step away from the cash register ..er... I mean COMPUTER. :facepalm: I have placed orders at Breazy, American Cheesecake and Ahlusion. Unless I hear about a sale at Stash, I am going to call it DONE for the day.
Any vendor who is not having a sale today made a big mistake ... we will have all the juice we can handle for a while and be out of $$ by Cyber Monday. JMO!
Happy shopping, friends!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I need to step away from the cash register ..er... I mean COMPUTER. :facepalm: I have placed orders at Breazy, American Cheesecake and Ahlusion. Unless I hear about a sale at Stash, I am going to call it DONE for the day.
Any vendor who is not having a sale today made a big mistake ... we will have all the juice we can handle for a while and be out of $$ by Cyber Monday. JMO!
Happy shopping, friends!
More,..more,..we haz to have more..I'm not done licking me screen yet!!!

animals_icon11.gif~c200

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Anybody....what is the best...Triton tank or the Uwell tank??

I haven't tried the Crown, but I love my Triton, especially with the clapton coils. The claptons eat juice like whoa, so just prepare yourself for that :thumb:

On another note, I got my Ahlusion order today. I just loaded up Billow Berry. It's pretty good FOOB, kind of reminds me of Crunch Berries :D

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread