Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Absolutely. I hope your turkey is all set & ready for tomorrow. Don't procrastinate!

I've been wondering why I'm always missing the Black Friday sales. Thanks for the heads up DP. Turkeys are 40% off today so maybe we're doing things right at our house.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
They haven't released the coil code yet. They're p'ing me off the way they're doing things this year (drips and drabs). Plus, the 40% always limit us to two boxes of each coil type, so I've no reason to expect this one will be different. It almost isn't worth it.
Harrumph! Well, I'll order what I can, if they ever release the *#%!^!! code. Some is better than none, I suppose. Thanks :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Harrumph! Well, I'll order what I can, if they ever release the *#%!^!! code. Some is better than none, I suppose. Thanks :)

It'll surely hit our email boxes soon. Stupid (me NO like!).

It's called...

Wait for it...

The uN-Provi!!!

LOLz, Jim

NOT allowed. Sorry. Revise plan immediately.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Just ordered two Kabuki glass replacement tanks from HoH from their Black Friday sale ($7.00 each and each item ships for $.19 apiece!) And two AW 18650 3000 mAh batteries from RTD, just to have a couple on hand. Whew.......my Black Friday shopping is over! Oh, if the extra Kabuki (will be my 3rd) comes in to my local vape shop today, I'll pick it up as well. Everything in the store is 15% off.

We are currently 25 degrees and snowing. Supposedly, I live in the desert. :cry:

It's an ice fog, something between hoar frost and soft rime. It makes weird ice crystals on everything. The fog is what's freezing, outside of it, it may not feel very cold. Roads look dry, not like black ice, they look normal at midday, but in the fog are actually covered with a sheet of ice. I spun out on what appeared to be an almost sunny morning, The thing I found particularly unnerving was the silence. It was eery, hard to describe; no wind, no distance sounds, like being in a bubble. Settlers called it White Death, since legend has it that inhaling the fog will freeze your lungs.

0.jpg

88-800.jpg

Beautiful pic TO! Would you please send some of that cold air our way. We skipped fall. And if things continue going the way they've been going, winter isn't going to even make a brief appearance. Today it will be in the mid-80s. :grr:

Just traded the eVic mini I won for this :)

View attachment 509555

Sent via iPhone

Nice! I thought maybe you and Lem we're becoming buddies by now, hanging out and talking about your hot mods! Selfishly, I'm glad you're still a Provari guy through and through! Yes I am!

That looks like my corn casserole on the middle picture.

It's the only dish my SIL made. She makes a corn soufle, which I do like very much.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Just ordered two Kabuki glass replacement tanks from HoH from their Black Friday sale ($7.00 each and each item ships for $.19 apiece!) And two AW 18650 3000 mAh batteries from RTD, just to have a couple on hand. Whew.......my Black Friday shopping is over! Oh, if the extra Kabuki (will be my 3rd) comes in to my local vape shop today, I'll pick it up as well. Everything in the store is 15% off.

Beautiful pic TO! Would you please send some of that cold air our way. We skipped fall. And if things continue going the way they've been going, winter isn't going to even make a brief appearance. Today it will be in the mid-80s. :grr:

Nice! I thought maybe you and Lem we're becoming buddies by now, hanging out and talking about your hot mods! Selfishly, I'm glad you're still a Provari guy through and through! Yes I am!

It's the only dish my SIL made. She makes a corn soufle, which I do like very much.
Hi, My name is Rod...

Hi Rod, Now tell us about your incessant need to hoard vape gear?!?

LOLz, Jim

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Hi, My name is Rod...

Hi Rod, Now tell us about your incessant need to hoard vape gear?!?

LOLz, Jim

Gee.....and I was a-feelin' pretty good 'bout only buying a few small things. Yes I was! I'm no Zen or WillyZ afteral! LOL

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
But yer tryin!!!

I got me a looooooooooooooooong way to go to catch up wit you's guys! Yes I do!

My Vape Hoard includes the following:

1 SS P3
1 Cabernet Red Radius
2 Kabuki (a third is coming)
1 Russian 91% v2
2 KFL+ with Plasma Glass Tanks
6 Boxes of Nautilus BVC 1.6 Coils (6 more boxes on the way - you know - just in case)
28 Gauge Kanthal Wire (100 feet)
1 Bag of Cotton Bacon
Assorted Coil Building Tools
Enough Juice to last about 6 months

See, that's not too bad!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

1 SS P3
1 Cabernet Red Radius
1 Russian 91% v2
6 Boxes of Nautilus BVC 1.6 Coils (6 more boxes on the way - you know - just in case)
1 Bag of Cotton Bacon

See, that's not too bad!
Ya done good, Rod. Very good.

THUMBS! [emoji16]

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

1 SS P3
1 Cabernet Red Radius
1 Russian 91% v2
1 Bag of Cotton Bacon

See, that's not too bad!
That's a pretty good start, I'm not even going to try to list the vape things :facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And coil folks, Vapor Beast is a nice buy. "BLACK" gets you 15%, which puts the Nauti's at around $10.63 per box, free shipping. And the best part? NO TWO BOX LIMIT!

We picked up "a few".

(cough) I mean -

I do not recall that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread