Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I broke down and ordered a...
*drum roll*

UD Goblin Mini...
MFS has it on sale for less than $30 shipped...and I watched like 6 videos on it last night...seems worth a shot!

Thoughts and opinions?
Mine will be up soon!

Youde gets points for always going their own way.

Sometimes they hit. Sometimes they miss.

But they are almost always doing something original.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Happy Thanksgiving all. For your Shopping Pleasure:

RTD Vapor is having 15% off through Monday, code is BLACKFRIDAY.

Ahlusion is doing 40% off their liquids with no coupon code, discount shows up in cart.

PV Liquids (NiteLiteVapor) is doing 50% off til midnight tonight, no code needed.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Happy Thanksgiving all. For your Shopping Pleasure:

RTD Vapor is having 15% off through Monday, code is BLACKFRIDAY.

Ahlusion is doing 40% off their liquids with no coupon code, discount shows up in cart.

PV Liquids (NiteLiteVapor) is doing 50% off til midnight tonight, no code needed.

FIFTY percent off NLV. Unheard of.

And DONE.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Just goes to show you --- no one uses pre-built coil heads. :lol:

MFS site has been cranky all afternoon (west coast time).

It took me 3 (maybe 4?) tries, but it now shows on my account page that an order was place. I kept getting all the way to the "place order" step and it would kick me back to the beginning. I hope all the other attempts don't go through...

@LittleBird thanks for the resistance tip. I got 2 packs of 1.6 and 2 of 1.8.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
It took me 3 (maybe 4?) tries, but it now shows on my account page that an order was place. I kept getting all the way to the "place order" step and it would kick me back to the beginning. I hope all the other attempts don't go through...

That's what happened to me but I got an email for the credit card authorization but the order isn't showing up on my account page. Not trying again. Just going to call them on Monday.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
MFS's site is really screwed up. I tried to place an order (at least once) that came to $30.90, but after it kicked me back to start I realized I could apply previously earned points, which brought the total down to $28.30. I tried that a couple of times and finally it went through. My account page shows an order has been placed for $28.30...however...I've (so far) received two email confirmations: one for $30.90 and one for $28.30. I received the emails 19 minutes apart. I wonder if I will get any more? I wonder what my vape mail will be?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
That's what happened to me but I got an email for the credit card authorization but the order isn't showing up on my account page. Not trying again. Just going to call them on Monday.

I didn't think to check the bank.

It shows two orders for $30.90 and two for $28.30.

laughter.gif

I don't think I shall call them. I'm going to wait and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread