Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I got some G2 Vapor - Mr Oh Cookie Face and some 13th Floor Elevapors - Django half price last night in black Friday sale.

They had loads of tanks on sale too half price but were not Kanger or Aspire that I'm used to and were all ones where B&M shops don't sell coil heads in (they mainly stock Kanger, Innokin and Aspire coils ) that I might need to pop in and buy in emergencies, which is a shame as I could do with another Subtank Nano and another nautilus and was hoping to find one of each on sale but no joy.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Has anyone had the blueberry donut or the nana's french toast from the vape kitchen? @Thundernoggin @chanelvaps I'd like to treat myself to 2 bottles, but 1 will be the thai mango sticky rice.
I have had a couple of them and of all I would recommend the Green Tea Kit kat

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Has anyone had the blueberry donut or the nana's french toast from the vape kitchen? @Thundernoggin @chanelvaps I'd like to treat myself to 2 bottles, but 1 will be the thai mango sticky rice.

Nana worked better for me than the donut. Blueberry Donut is one I have to revisit now that it's had a good nap. It was just too subtle when I got it. Nana is worth trying if you are interested in upscaled breakfast vapes. It's fancy people french toast.

I loaded up Thai Mango Reserve last night and it really impressed me. Strong and deep complex flavor.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Nana worked better for me than the donut. Blueberry Donut is one I have to revisit now that it's had a good nap. It was just too subtle when I got it. Nana is worth trying if you are interested in upscaled breakfast vapes. It's fancy people french toast.

I loaded up Thai Mango Reserve last night and it really impressed me. Strong and deep complex flavor.

revisit that donut, if ya could ;) but i'll probably get the french toast because i never have luck with blueberry donuts. Do you think the Thai Mango Reserve is worth the extra money compared to the normal one?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Good morning little sweets buddy!
[emoji179]

Good morning Juice Junkies all..Enjoying Ahl Shipwreck with my coffee and really digging it!

385f4128c744dc5cd3fda39daadca6bd.jpg

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Howdy Mr Noggin.

a04d2d2eae4582ddaa145d46bd42e4f8.jpg

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
hmmm...I have now decided I no longer love the Amplify BASS by MOV. Wow I really need to list some things in the class's. Maybe I will make myself do that before I can order anything more on MOnday
Well I'm DONE!! Nothing else no ma'am..Not even if Ahl went to 50% off!!
I'm so juiced up now I prolly won't need anything until the Christmas Sales.
[emoji23]

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
So after exuding a copious amount of self control yesterday, I woke up this morning to find a Halo email calling to me, 20% off plus double points! I hurried over there to order more Prime and Tribeca in the new 70 VG version. By the way, the new mixture of Prime is awesome! After getting everything in the cart I could not find where to put the coupon code. I figured it would be towards the end of the ordering process so I ignorantly kept popping my information in the boxes. Order placed, no coupon code entered, so I paid full price like a baller, shot caller... or, whatever you want to call me. I thought to myself, "Damn dude, you're an idiot".

Oh well..

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
So after exuding a copious amount of self control yesterday, I woke up this morning to find a Halo email calling to me, 20% off plus double points! I hurried over there to order more Prime and Tribeca in the new 70 VG version. By the way, the new mixture of Prime is awesome! After getting everything in the cart I could not find where to put the coupon code. I figured it would be towards the end of the ordering process so I ignorantly kept popping my information in the boxes. Order placed, no coupon code entered, so I paid full price like a baller, shot caller... or, whatever you want to call me. I thought to myself, "Damn dude, you're an idiot".

Oh well..
Dayum Skeebo..Shoot an email out Ricky Tic bro! Tell 'um you screwed up.
[emoji106]

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
Denver, CO

Oh well..

I did that last week with a $70 Ahlusion order. I feel your pain.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
That one truly had me befuddled. That 30% was ongoing and just because the Swartz Creek store was closed, the site didn't take that 30% off...In fact, I placed my order on that following Monday and it came in yesterday...Was 40% off by then though.
[emoji15]

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
revisit that donut, if ya could ;) but i'll probably get the french toast because i never have luck with blueberry donuts. Do you think the Thai Mango Reserve is worth the extra money compared to the normal one?

I'll have to revisit it tonight or tomorrow. Working all day at the other house again. I'm not sure whether it's worth the extra money or not. It's been a while since I had the regular version which didn't do much for me if I remember correctly. Not really something that would normally be in my flavor profile. The Reserve on the other hand was really something because of the depth and unique flavor. I want to see if I've got a sample of the regular so I can run them by side-by-side and see what the difference is.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Dayum Skeebo..Shoot an email out Ricky Tic bro! Tell 'um you screwed up.
emoji106.png

I still got the double points.

Worst part is when the wifey finally notices I placed an order (I said I wasn't going to order anything) she'll recognize that I paid full price.

Oh well, when I start splaining in to her... I'll just have this playing in the background.

And, I'll bounce out the front door doing that silly little dance she can't stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread