Power Puffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
And the foxes (shops) are definately getting lunch.
Yep. I still shop frugally though.
And shops/vendors have already cut prices for competition. I mean you can get a decent tank now for $20. 1 year ago it was 40+
So no real steal deals this black friday or into the future unless you find something on a great clearance like my New Yorkers for 3.99 or Zmax for 9.99.
One of my under $1 Efest 18500's quit. Just dead. Danged junk! Still have 7 more though ;)

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Yep. I still shop frugally though.
And shops/vendors have already cut prices for competition. I mean you can get a decent tank now for $20. 1 year ago it was 40+
So no real steal deals this black friday or into the future unless you find something on a great clearance like my New Yorkers for 3.99 or Zmax for 9.99.
One of my under $1 Efest 18500's quit. Just dead. Danged junk! Still have 7 more though ;)
I dont blame them for dumping stock. I would.

It just sucks to see people on low income using the milk money to buy supplies that won't do them any long term good.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I dont blame them for dumping stock. I would.

It just sucks to see people on low income using the milk money to buy supplies that won't do them any long term good.
yeah especially too many tanks. For me at least find one I like then buy some spare parts to keep it going and that is it.
I have a touch of shinyitis but not too bad. The only things I have bought recently that will not get much use from me are a couple of Itaste VV3's for 9.99 each and too many Evod tanks. Both of which I will likely pass on to beginning vapers.
And of course some flavorings. So many of them I cannot tolerate but it seems to be an unavoidable expense for my taste buds.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
yeah especially too many tanks. For me at least find one I like then buy some spare parts to keep it going and that is it.
I have a touch of shinyitis but not too bad. The only things I have bought recently that will not get much use from me are a couple of Itaste VV3's for 9.99 each and too many Evod tanks. Both of which I will likely pass on to beginning vapers.
And of course some flavorings. So many of them I cannot tolerate but it seems to be an unavoidable expense for my taste buds.
I'm in the same boat, money-wise so to say(As in the Milk Money Quote). Im trying to do the same with Tanks, get one that will last, and have backup parts for it. Went to grab a Zmax V3 and Vamo but they were out again, so im going to keep checking, because it seems they keep getting them in. Really need to get my DIY supplies ordered so I can balance a couple different flavors for a few setups..

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I'm in the same boat, money-wise so to say(As in the Milk Money Quote). Im trying to do the same with Tanks, get one that will last, and have backup parts for it. Went to grab a Zmax V3 and Vamo but they were out again, so im going to keep checking, because it seems they keep getting them in. Really need to get my DIY supplies ordered so I can balance a couple different flavors for a few setups..
They are out of the Zmax V3 again? Bummer.

Once my VTC mini comes in I am fixed for mods and such. One VW High Power and some 12 and 15W max ones which does me for my essential vaping.
Thought about ordering another 5 T3S's for $15 but I have been using the same 3 for 9 or 10 months and no problems with them yet and I have 7 more...
And I am buying NO more flavorings till I actually use up some of the variety I have now.
Bought a backup charger for 7.95, just like the one I have been using for a few months.

Maybe you will win a 200w clouper mod and tank? I sure won't win.

On flavor balance I just drop the nic for the STM and the Lemo2, flavor is about the same as in my modded T3S's. Now so far the Velocity does give more flavor but it is about too hot to suit me. Maybe a long Cruella Deville drip tip?

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
They are out of the Zmax V3 again? Bummer.

Once my VTC mini comes in I am fixed for mods and such. One VW High Power and some 12 and 15W max ones which does me for my essential vaping.
Thought about ordering another 5 T3S's for $15 but I have been using the same 3 for 9 or 10 months and no problems with them yet and I have 7 more...
And I am buying NO more flavorings till I actually use up some of the variety I have now.
Bought a backup charger for 7.95, just like the one I have been using for a few months.

Maybe you will win a 200w clouper mod and tank? I sure won't win.

On flavor balance I just drop the nic for the STM and the Lemo2, flavor is about the same as in my modded T3S's. Now so far the Velocity does give more flavor but it is about too hot to suit me. Maybe a long Cruella Deville drip tip?
I never win lol
And yeah those Zmax's go quick!
I need to grab a few more backup low-power devices, and e-liquid.. Probably some T3's or similar also..

Reactions: TrollDragon

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I never win lol
And yeah those Zmax's go quick!
I need to grab a few more backup low-power devices, and e-liquid.. Probably some T3's or similar also..
I like my T3s's. I recoil and rewick and modify.
Let me know when you are interested in buyng some I keep up with who has the lowest price. Right now $3 ea is cheap. But some places want as high as $8 ea.

Reactions: MikeyConti

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I like my T3s's. I recoil and rewick and modify.
Let me know when you are interested in buyng some I keep up with who has the lowest price. Right now $3 ea is cheap. But some places want as high as $8 ea.
KK Thanks! I use ego setups for work with small clearos and such, so they still work great for me!
Kayfun Lites for the win! :)
As Far as RTA's go, yeah, love the Kayfuns lol :D

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
I am really loving my recent Squape Rs procurement, it is an excellent tank and will be in my EDC with the FeV.

I really like the build deck on the Squapes. Big and ugly looking tanks though. :)

I predict that Kayfuns will be the Dynaco Stereo 70s of the vape world.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I really like the build deck on the Squapes. Big and ugly looking tanks though. :)

I think the SXK Squapes look good, that's one I want to try. It looks a lot better than the EHPro version, too me atleast.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
How many EDC's ya got now?? lol I wish I could bring my good stuff to work and such! :)
I carry the FeV, SQRs, KS RTA, Silveplay and a Rose V2 always.

I have a Lowepro Zipper EVA case that carries 4x30ml juice bottles, charge cables and some 26g Kanthal and Rayon. With room for a spare tank or two as well. I have been taking the Gem with me as I wanted to test out the build on it and sometimes I'll take a dripper or two.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada

Nothing uglier than a Flash e-Vapor, everyone says it looks like a hydraulic fitting in it's stock form. Looks much better with the glass thank though.

Yup Kayfuns will be the Marantz or vaping for sure. :D

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Nothing uglier than a Flash e-Vapor, everyone says it looks like a hydraulic fitting in it's stock form. Looks much better with the glass thank though.

Yup Kayfuns will be the Marantz or vaping for sure. :D

hmm now that I think about it you have a thing for big and ugly tanks. ;)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I think the SXK Squapes look good, that's one I want to try. It looks a lot better than the EHPro version, too me atleast.
I was a little underwhelmed with it at first, but I have been running it with Vaporus Jabbah's Hooka and the flavor is quite excellent. I am actually very impressed with the SXK SQRs now and want to get the ceramic B & W deck for it.

I had pondered the iVogo version with all the decks, but a couple bad reviews turned me away from it. The SXK came highly recommended by a Modwomper so it was a done deal.

Reactions: MikeyConti

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
hmm now that I think about it you have a thing for big and ugly tanks. ;)
The bigger and uglier the better!
A local B&M has the Wolverine (Russian 91% V3) on clearance 18ml of Kayfun goodness...
hqdefault.jpg

I had thought about it till I read it is an absolute PoS, basically you need to drill the deck out like an Aqua II stlyle deck to get decent performance from it. The Center post is just press fit it as well, so I gave it a pass, but could have been great! :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread