Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
This is typically what happens to me on a weekly basis...Always different but equally bizarre.Mr. Crabbypants brought the mail in last night and while sifting through there is a letter from the FBI to ME..Mr. Crabbypants kinda blanched when he said "You have a letter from the FBI" Yeah right. Give me the LL Bean catalog and dispense with the funnies.He says, "No really it's a letter addressed to you from the FBI" He was dying to open it and I wasn't.He handed it to me and it said FBI...So I opened it...I bought an herbal scent kit for my Daughter-In-Law for Christmas on eBay...Apparently whoever sold it to me did so fraudulently and she wasn't the only one selling the product on eBay fraudulently. So I guess they are trying to nail all of them.They asked me to fax or mail all the correspondence that happened when I bought the item.It' a good thing eBay and PayPal have such good documentation or I'd be up the creek. I never keep receipts or documentation on anything.It doesn't interest me and all of it ends up rolled into a little ball at the bottom of my purse making it impossible to carry.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Nothing new to report here.

Legs still hurt.
Car still didnt want to wake up this morning.
The item I forgot upstairs was my key card to get in to... well... everything at work. Only, I didnt realize it until I got TO work. The good news is, I was only locked out once. :facepalm:
Now, Im just sitting here, refusing to do any real work, waiting on a carrier to show up to pick up the four pallets of empty boxes that have to go back to Google.

Tonight, Mrs E is dragging all of the kids to go pick up Kat and make them sit through some kind of parent/coach meeting for all the volleyball players. Then she's taking Kat, still dragging the other two, to softball practice. I was going to go to the gym last night so I could take care of that part of tonight, but she made a deal with me that I could do the gym today instead, and she would do the running around. I dont know what I've done to deserve that woman. Quite frankly, I dont feel like I do sometimes. But I'm glad I've got her. :wub:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Wow Stretchy! Now if we could just get the FBI to take more serious matters to task...

I don't keep the receipts either. :oops:
Now that we have been formally introduced. I will talk to them about it..

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
An FBI Investigation
The phone rings at FBI headquarters. "Hello? I'm calling to report my neighbor, Clifford. He is hiding marijuana inside his firewood!" "Thank you very much for the call, sir." The next day, FBI agents descend on the neighbor's house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They swear at the neighbors and leave. The phone rings at the neighbors house. “Hey, Clifford, did the FBI come?" "Yep." "Did they chop your firewood?" "Yep." "Great, now it's your turn to call. I need my garden plowed."

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Good morning everyone. One eye looks like a bright morning in PA and the other looks like a smoggy day in LA. :)
That was the hardest part. I kept covering my cataract eye with my hand to see how wonderful the world actually looked out of the new one.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
That was the hardest part. I kept covering my cataract eye with my hand to see how wonderful the world actually looked out of the new one.
That's what I was doing, and was so thrilled to get the other one done!

Good morning!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning/afternoon!

I officially talked to my boss about ordering a hammock for the warehouse. He didnt say "no" outright, so theres still a chance!

Gonna be warm here today, too. I dont know what kid has what sport this evening, but I'm pretty certain there's at least one....... I think....

My brother is on his way home from his civilian contractor position in Afghanistan as we speak. It'll be good to see him again. The downside, is that he's hosting a party this Saturday, and you guessed it, we have a travel softball tournament Kat has to go to. I've already told him we'll be late, but we'll be there. We just might be sweaty, dirty, sunburned, and probably a little smelly.

Still no news on the bike. I'm chomping at the bit to call him and ask if itll be ready by next Tueday or not. But, I know he stays busy, so I'm trying REALLY hard to not bug and pester him about it.

Yep. Thats my life for the moment.

Hope everyone has a great day!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
That's what I was doing, and was so thrilled to get the other one done!

Good morning!
It's a miracle an honest to God miracle...When it's all over it's like why didn't I do this a long time ago?...I waited a year before I had enough courage to do it.Then I could have kicked myself really hard when I found out it was a piece of cake...
ALERT ALERT Provape 10% off site wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread