Status
Not open for further replies.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
It was raining again today, so that made the cold feel worse. Everyone is flooding around here right now. Roads are caving in, rivers are over roads, what a mess. I sure hope the weather gets this out of it's system before it snow.

I admit...it's easy to wish for fall or winter weather when we're not having our S's kicked with rain and flooding. Hope it eases for you guys. Flooding is no joke.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I will trade you weather.... High here today was 94. I'm dying for some cool, cloudy weather and that fall smell. Even in Southern California, the smell of fall is unmistakable.
Too much of anything is not good. I'm ready for Fall but I want Fall not Winter.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
One of my fasttech packages arrived today. I have 24 and 26g Kanthal now. And haven't done anything but look at it so far.

No one want's those free coils?

I do that alot. Look at stuff..I have mounds of stuff I just look at..Kanthal would be that for me too..

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
It was raining again today, so that made the cold feel worse. Everyone is flooding around here right now. Roads are caving in, rivers are over roads, what a mess. I sure hope the weather gets this out of it's system before it snow.
Can't like this..Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread