GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #170 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
12/7_#3

@CountBoredom Congratulations on your win! Awesome!

A little busy when I got to W but all caught up and need more coffee. Probably have some lunch soon. It's chilly here at 36°F but sun is out do may eat outside, quickly! LOL!

IMG_20160513_101452.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
12/7 - 3: Was going to come on and go Whoo hoo, as another W day is down; but having to calm down. So someone decided they needed to exhibit some road rage and does not understand driving rules apparently. Cut me off/tried to get me off the road, and then slammed on their brakes trying to get me to rear end them. Where is that Humvee? Going to go calm down.
:tumble::tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
12/7 #4
slm" data-source="post: 18914901" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
12/7_#4

Hoping this one fits Blue!

Just under 3 hours at W to go today. Definitely a better day than yesterday for me. Nothing really interesting to report though.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening and I'll catch ya later.

View attachment 619719
Of course it does...I went & got it..........LOL...actually I am already done............now off to finish dinner,,,,I worked up a appetite.......lol....
kGA2NdD6tcce2JfrpDX3G9cF-eBYU0QHmVLQjZX71OcP37S6s-9iND40jFMN-XA2zqwVyTYBTjoQofRBhbPXT8HS8s0oP3hFhANH15avztwYkiJ0MZivsBi4ZtPGb-CiDnYM1Ve1

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
12/7_#5

@liblue1 Awesome! Glad it's done! Now you can enjoy your dinner!

It's third time of year, I swear. Everyone is out and most can't drive, lol! Where did they get their license? A Cracker Jacks box?

Two more hours. All cleaned up and killing time. Enjoy your evening and I'll catch ya later

shiny_tree_1_by_zepher_stock-d50ah6p.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
slm" data-source="post: 18913981" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
@CountBoredom Congratulations on your win! Awesome!
Huh? Oh, I see.... Thanks!

Was a busy day for me trying to catch up with two days missed. I think I about covered all I could do today... other than my actual work, that is. I guess that's what tomorrow is for.

I don't like dumb drivers--but I'll bet I've done something to tick someone else off enough to say that I don't know how to drive, so I guess it all evens out....

Congratulations on the new seat for your, uh, throne, @liblue1! :laugh: Hopefully it's not one of those that gets really cold with that weather you're having.... :shock:

Good night, Treefam!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
12/7 #6
Congratulations on the new seat for your, uh, throne, @liblue1! :laugh: Hopefully it's not one of those that gets really cold with that weather you're having.... :shock:
Well actually it is...but I have a mini heater there....so it's not too bad......LOL....
I think I am going to curl up under the blankets and watch the last episode of Westworld.....I gotta work in the morning.....thankfully no snow.......
Good night Treefam.......
kGA2NdD6tcce2JfrpDX3G9cF-eBYU0QHmVLQjZX71OcP37S6s-9iND40jFMN-XA2zqwVyTYBTjoQofRBhbPXT8HS8s0oP3hFhANH15avztwYkiJ0MZivsBi4ZtPGb-CiDnYM1Ve1

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
Good morning everybody! Oh a heated throne seat sounds lovely! It's pretty chilly this morning.

Well yesterday ended up not being "stove day" :(
They were supposed to deliver so at about 5 I called them to see the ETA and the store says they can't find my order in their system but that "might" mean it's on the truck for delivery and they deliver until 8pm... They never came!!! I pulled up my receipt and sent them to my step dad and he is going to the store first thing this morning because this is way past ridiculous...fingers crossed that I will have a stove really soon.
Well I gotta get going, hope everyone has a great day
[emoji268]

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
Made it to work a little while ago... Not looking forward to it but I gotta get out in this C-cans in a little bit, we have 2 of them full of boxes up paperwork and alot of it (like 375 boxes) so far, has to be shredded. I already spray painted Xs on most of them, but I have to get in there and make sure all the ones being picked up for shredding have lids on them :/
It just started drizzling some... Guess I should get some work done.. Have a great day everyone [emoji268]

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Morning Treefam.

They do have heated seats, well kind of...they make this thing you can put on the lid and plug it in and when you close the lid it heats up the seat...we had one at my old office and it was wonderful...worked great!

Mandi, hope you get your stove today...that is ridiculous.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread