GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #170 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
12/10_#2

A rare Saturday off do I'm just getting moving. Hope all is well and good luck!

IMG_20160513_101452.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
"GMO" & Contest UPDATE:

Finally after posting on his facebook page - I was able to find out from one of his FB Friends that @glassmanoak . . .

"was in the hospital. He took a turn for the worse but is doing better."​

As such, I asked that someone mention to him that . . .

"All the "Tree-Peeps" are thinking about him and sending "GOOD VIBES" & "HEALING THOUGHTS" his way . . ."​

Given this, The vape Tree Weekly Contest will continue here in this thread . . . AND - Since it is now after 12 PM NOON EST the selection of the Winner of WEEK #171 . . .

Random choices: Post #206 Dec 3, 2016 - Post #401 Dec 10, 2016 . . .

And The Winner is Post #273 . . .

vaping!!!Jables" data-source="post: 18907287" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping!!!Jables said:
12/05#2
Damn when it rains it pours(or floods). I hope your women feel better. I'm on break at work and I just got a call from my wife that have a busted pipe. So I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Everyone else take care I'll talk atcha later.

San Antonio,Texas

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Bringing Forward The :rules: . . .

WEEK #172

NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED E-LIQUID !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM E-LIQUID !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The Vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW WEEK in "The Vape Tree" Forest . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

To Week # 171 WINNER

:rickroll: " @Vaping!!!Jables ! ! ! " :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "@glassmanoak" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to assist "GMO" out as Contest Helpers . . . :D

AND - To All the New "Tree-Peeps" . . .
e6a1524e622c488c57d50d886067fa91f651.gif

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

BTW:
julli-shyy.gif
>
"GMO" Birthday is Dec 12, 2016 . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
12/10 #1
Congrats @Vaping!!!Jables ..............
Thank you GMO for giving us another week to play in our home...
Thank you @Uncle for choosing a winner
& thanks to Count for helping.....
I think a healing ritual is in order.....the shell is available and in the moonlight every night....The full moon isn't till Tuesday but we can start one tonight....and I will carry it through...........
Massive healing energy to GMO and all others in need.............
proxy.php

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I think a healing ritual is in order.....the shell is available and in the moonlight every night....The full moon isn't till Tuesday but we can start one tonight....and I will carry it through...........
As it was in order, the shell is filled; the treefamily gives it to all. GMO is the host and his name is a tree... I wish I could speak the actual truth, but not without permission. A dragon to him, and a Tiger? Wonder what Katz and Fuzzy would give..... Congrats @Vaping!!!Jables you see hard work pays off. Bring those kids into your arms and realize that you have six bottles of the best juice in the world.
Thank you GMO for this continued home, and unless we reach the threshold, keep it on one thread. Why pay $50 for ECF each week if we can talk, without meeting the threshold? Thank you @Uncle thank you @CountBoredom and thank you @liblue1 .... a fledging here, growing and being more strong.....
12/10 - 1:
:tumble:

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
12/10_#1

So sorry to hear GMO back in the hospital. Hopefully he improves fast! Positive thoughts and energy sent! Thanks for the great hangout and get well soon!

Congratulations to @Vaping!!!Jables on the win! Awesome!

And with that I'm off to do a little Christmas shopping. It's cool but sunny yet so going to get a little done. Catch ya later. Hoping it's a good day for all.

download.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
12/10 #3
Alright I am now an excellent plumber......I spent 3 hours looking for the snake & then trying to unclog a very slow drain....finally used baking soda and I am all done.....
Going to make some cookies now.....
proxy.php

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
12/10 #5
Quite day here in the treehouse. Glad you got the drain draining and the cookies baked @liblue1 Sounds tasty!
Well not at the same time...LOL....toilet cookies...no thank you.........LOL......
proxy.php

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For - "Everyone" Be Ya' In NEED Some Extra Special . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . are being sent "Your" Way
empathy2.gif.pagespeed.ce.iLzSuMFAx4.gif

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

Vaping!!!Jables

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2015
12/11#1
Wow thankyou GMO for the wins and the great people of the trees,I hope you feel better. Me and mine are fine I hope everyone is doing well and @tiggerrts I'm definitely going to hug the young ones. Now I just have to chose six juices ,does anyone have any suggestions? Also who do I send my selection too? I've never won before.
IMAG1312.jpg

San Antonio,Texas

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
Good morning everyone!!
Just a quick check in, congrats to the winner, a big thank you to GMO for this amazing hangout. Thanks to all the helpers for helping. And another big thank you to everyone in here for always be here for each other and always lend an ear :)

Well I'm about to cook some breakfast on my new stove yayyyyyy!!!!!

Have a great day everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread