Addicted to vaping.

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Rabbit Chaser, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rabbit Chaser

Rabbit Chaser Senior Member ECF Veteran

Am I addicted to vaping? In a word, yes. I vape at home constantly. At work I vape on my breaks. Who am I kidding? I vape between breaks. I have about 15 juices left after donating a few - I have a few batteries and one mod. I am thinking about an MVP2 or a REO...don't really know the difference except the window on the REO, which makes me lean toward the MVP2, which my local sells. I'm addicted. Last night I vaped a whole tank while watching t.v. as the hubby slept. Granted, I am fairly new to this, but my gosh...I can't stop. It's like a pacifier. I love my chrome tip and the way it feels each time I vape. I hate the plastic of the EVOD tank tip so that is always my last resort.

I feel like a part of exclusive club and sometimes worry about the longterm effects. Anyone else addicted to vaping? I spend a lot...A LOT of time on these forums - it's like social media to me. I don't regret kicking analogs at all, don't regret getting into vaping...I can go for long periods of time not vaping out of respect for others, but my God, at home....fill up my tank and off I go.

2. WillyZee

WillyZee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

yup ... you are hooked Rabbit :2cool:

3. HauntedMyst

HauntedMyst Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm another poster boy for vaping addiction. A happy, contented vapor addict with clearer lungs and brighter, smoke free future!

4. Myrany

Myrany Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    a reo and a mvp are 2 entirely different beasts

a mvp is more like a standard mod in that you attach a carto/clearo/tank to it and that supplies the juice. Also a MVP does not have replaceable batterys.

a REO has the window because under it is a JUICE BOTTLE. You squeeze the juice bottle to feed juice up a tube into a dripping atty(disposable or rebuild able with an open bottom). A REo uses replaceable batterys.

5. cmdebrecht

cmdebrecht Super Member ECF Veteran

I am about 2.5 months in and finally can put my vapey down for more than 30 seconds. And I don't think it had anything to do with needing that much nicotine at all. I just really, really loved it!

Bonus of vaping is that I am not constantly shoving food in my mouth... It's otherwise occupied :)

6. DetraMental

DetraMental Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I too am guilty. I love to vape. When I'm home I am at my happiest with just me,my pv's/apv's, and juice blowing vape. I also withhold while out and about out of respect for others, but once I'm home it's vape time!

7. dirttrack

dirttrack Full Member

My mech and mod have been permanently fused to my hand. I can vape at work which does not lend a hand to me putting it down.

8. OldSeer

OldSeer Super Member ECF Veteran

If I was addddicted to vappping I would throw my equipment out the window... Yikes!!!

Oh! I boarded the windows up... Whew! Best gettta vaping... yuppers! :D

9. Steamix

Steamix Super Member ECF Veteran

So you vape constantly - enjoy.
    Jes' keep clear of airports, so that inbound planes still can find the runway ;)

10. Silent Scream

Silent Scream Super Member ECF Veteran

Rabbit I'm in the same boat. The whole vaping scene is just fantastic and instead of tearing my hair out because I don't have any cigarettes I am loving the far superior alternative and can't even imagine going back to cigarettes now.

I too find myself vaping not because I urgently need a nicotine hit but because it's just such a pleasant thing to do, particularly if you've found a great new flavour. I also spend too much time on here, imparting words of absolutely zero wisdom to anyone willing to listen :)

11. Ken_A

Ken_A Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    By your criteria I am addicted to:
    The internet
    Family movies
    Cran Energy
    Cookies
    Crackers
    Books
    Music
    And vaping

So... What's yer point? :D. They is all good, and a couple of them are much worse than just vaping :)

12. GetVaked

GetVaked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm addicted to water, breathing, and vaping.

13. belsenj

belsenj Senior Member ECF Veteran

I finally got away from the stinkies after 38 years. Putting down my vape would be a very bad thing.

14. Nermal

Nermal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

How long you been vaping, Rabbit? Most of us have started with an initial period of constant vaping that last weeks or months. Usually, we get past it. I suspect it's because we come off the cigarettes with a serious nicotine need, but that's only a guess. I used to smoke half a cigarette on the way to breakfast, and throw the rest of it away just before going in the door. Another one on the way home. Now, I might take a few hits on the T3s on the way home. Also, I might not.

15. thefullhonkey

thefullhonkey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sounds eerily familiar. My current stock is 4mg strength, which means that I'm getting a VERY small amount of nicotine. But yet I'm puffing like a madman... Because I just really like the flavours and tactile sensation.

On a related note, I've aggressively dropped my nic since switching from 24mg to 2mg (order presently on it's way) and find that with each drop there's a pretty noticable spike in my vaping. Things level out after 7-10 days though.

16. Rabbit Chaser

Rabbit Chaser Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have been vaping for about 3 weeks consistently with no analogs. I just enjoy every aspect of it. Thinking of purchasing an MVP bexause I hear the flavor is awesome. I love me some flavor!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

17. LinnaSaid

LinnaSaid Senior Member ECF Veteran

My god. You wrote my story. Haha. Totally can relate. To the T'!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes.... yes I am. Am I proud of it?? Yes..... yes I am!! :vapor:

19. CommaHolly

CommaHolly Vaping Master ECF Veteran

who isn't??????????

:lol:

20. K_Tech

K_Tech Slightly mad but harmless Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I was addicted to smoking for three decades; now I'm addicted to vaping, and I'm at peace with that.

: evod
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.