Addicted to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
Am I addicted to vaping? In a word, yes. I vape at home constantly. At work I vape on my breaks. Who am I kidding? I vape between breaks. I have about 15 juices left after donating a few - I have a few batteries and one mod. I am thinking about an MVP2 or a REO...don't really know the difference except the window on the REO, which makes me lean toward the MVP2, which my local sells. I'm addicted. Last night I vaped a whole tank while watching t.v. as the hubby slept. Granted, I am fairly new to this, but my gosh...I can't stop. It's like a pacifier. I love my chrome tip and the way it feels each time I vape. I hate the plastic of the EVOD tank tip so that is always my last resort.

I feel like a part of exclusive club and sometimes worry about the longterm effects. Anyone else addicted to vaping? I spend a lot...A LOT of time on these forums - it's like social media to me. I don't regret kicking analogs at all, don't regret getting into vaping...I can go for long periods of time not vaping out of respect for others, but my God, at home....fill up my tank and off I go.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
a reo and a mvp are 2 entirely different beasts

a mvp is more like a standard mod in that you attach a carto/clearo/tank to it and that supplies the juice. Also a MVP does not have replaceable batterys.

a REO has the window because under it is a JUICE BOTTLE. You squeeze the juice bottle to feed juice up a tube into a dripping atty(disposable or rebuild able with an open bottom). A REo uses replaceable batterys.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
Rabbit I'm in the same boat. The whole vaping scene is just fantastic and instead of tearing my hair out because I don't have any cigarettes I am loving the far superior alternative and can't even imagine going back to cigarettes now.

I too find myself vaping not because I urgently need a nicotine hit but because it's just such a pleasant thing to do, particularly if you've found a great new flavour. I also spend too much time on here, imparting words of absolutely zero wisdom to anyone willing to listen :)

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
How long you been vaping, Rabbit? Most of us have started with an initial period of constant vaping that last weeks or months. Usually, we get past it. I suspect it's because we come off the cigarettes with a serious nicotine need, but that's only a guess. I used to smoke half a cigarette on the way to breakfast, and throw the rest of it away just before going in the door. Another one on the way home. Now, I might take a few hits on the T3s on the way home. Also, I might not.

thefullhonkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Sounds eerily familiar. My current stock is 4mg strength, which means that I'm getting a VERY small amount of nicotine. But yet I'm puffing like a madman... Because I just really like the flavours and tactile sensation.

On a related note, I've aggressively dropped my nic since switching from 24mg to 2mg (order presently on it's way) and find that with each drop there's a pretty noticable spike in my vaping. Things level out after 7-10 days though.

LinnaSaid

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2013
Am I addicted to vaping? In a word, yes. I vape at home constantly. At work I vape on my breaks. Who am I kidding? I vape between breaks. I have about 15 juices left after donating a few - I have a few batteries and one mod. I am thinking about an MVP2 or a REO...don't really know the difference except the window on the REO, which makes me lean toward the MVP2, which my local sells. I'm addicted. Last night I vaped a whole tank while watching t.v. as the hubby slept. Granted, I am fairly new to this, but my gosh...I can't stop. It's like a pacifier. I love my chrome tip and the way it feels each time I vape. I hate the plastic of the EVOD tank tip so that is always my last resort.

I feel like a part of exclusive club and sometimes worry about the longterm effects. Anyone else addicted to vaping? I spend a lot...A LOT of time on these forums - it's like social media to me. I don't regret kicking analogs at all, don't regret getting into vaping...I can go for long periods of time not vaping out of respect for others, but my God, at home....fill up my tank and off I go.

My god. You wrote my story. Haha. Totally can relate. To the T'!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread