Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Vapes Addiction And The Best Rehab Centers For Treatment

Figured this would give some a laugh, some a fit of anger... It seems there are rehabs popping-up around our great little country with "VAPES ADDICTION" programs... you guessed it, for those addicted to vaping.... NICOTINE-products. (e-liquid) No, I'm not talking the OTHER "vapes" I'm talking about a rehabilitation program to help you through the THROWS of VAPES ADDICTION... AKA nicotine addiction, via the personal-vaporizer route of administration...

If anyone would like support for their addiction, I just want you all to know that I am HERE for you, no matter what... I know what it's like to wake up with my PV still sticking out of my hand. In the morning, ready for breakfast. (but first, another vape! the horror!!)

Idk. Above is an article explaining a little more about this phenomenon... Enjoy! :D

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
That's great!

There's an addiction centre around the corner from my house and almost everyone I see there smokes cigarettes. It is mainly drug and booze addiction though.

So at a vape addiction program, can you do drugs, drink booze or smoke cigarettes while "getting better"?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Do they have a seven step program for Shinyitis?
Probably at the same treatment centre. We'd be with all the cool people that have shopping addictions, bingo addictions, ventriloquism addictions, are addicted to watching The Food Channel and people with Dungeons & Dragons addictions. Yup. The real serious ones.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Probably at the same treatment centre. We'd be with all the cool people that have shopping addictions, bingo addictions, ventriloquism addictions, are addicted to watching The Food Channel and people with Dungeons & Dragons addictions. Yup. The real serious ones.

Baha ha. Did you see the list of addictions, man o man. I guess its not worth living anymore, LOL. Rip off artists and dr. know it all`s have no place in recovery!

Reactions: MarieVapes

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Now all that's needed are clinics for caffeine, sex, money, driving, breathing, independence, working, electronics, food, water, thinking, happiness, living, and/or shopping addiction. Let me know if I forgot to add something to the list....
You forgot the addiction to living. Although you covered it with breathing I suppose ;)

Then there is the addiction to being against addiction.

Addicted to religion? Ohh but wait we are supposed to be addicted to that.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
You forgot the addiction to living. Although you covered it with breathing I suppose ;)

Then there is the addiction to being against addiction.

Addicted to religion? Ohh but wait we are supposed to be addicted to that.

Haha. It's THAT important.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds in this world, especially if it makes someone feel like a big strong, steaming pile.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
Ohh there is nothing like a self righteous hypocrite except another one.

We're all hypocrites, to a certain degree, but intentions are what really set it apart.

On a side-note, breathing is a prerequisite to survive; thinking is a prerequisite to live meaningfully.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Can you imagine if all of us who have shinyitis on this forum suddenly sought treatment? We would cause them to decide to close down almost immediately.
25 more minutes and I will have made it thru my 1 yr vapeversary without buying anything shiny to celebrate.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Vapes Addiction And The Best Rehab Centers For Treatment

Figured this would give some a laugh, some a fit of anger... It seems there are rehabs popping-up around our great little country with "VAPES ADDICTION" programs... you guessed it, for those addicted to VAPING.... NICOTINE-products. (e-liquid) No, I'm not talking the OTHER "vapes" I'm talking about a rehabilitation program to help you through the THROWS of VAPES ADDICTION... AKA nicotine addiction, via the personal-vaporizer route of administration...

If anyone would like support for their addiction, I just want you all to know that I am HERE for you, no matter what... I know what it's like to wake up with my PV still sticking out of my hand. In the morning, ready for breakfast. (but first, another vape! the horror!!)

Idk. Above is an article explaining a little more about this phenomenon... Enjoy! :D
Reading the propaganda, it's obvious they are out to scam unsuspecting folks, I do believe they won't find any vapers that fall for it though, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread