An Affordable RBA 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Just in case you're trying to gauge the demand, I'm in for at least 1 of these, although, I *do* have 2 grands

*pauses for at least 6 seconds*....okay, put me in for 2 of them.

Yeah. What ancient puffer said. I'm in for two as well.[/QUOTE]Actually I am not even thinking about gauging the demand . If they go I will just build more . I want a rba on my site mostly for the newer vapers and folks that cant afford a high end rbas and hopefully it will stop some from buying rbas that cause problems with there mods

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Rob, I think you can see that you're going to need to put together quite a few of these. You know you don't DARE just put 30 of them on the site and let us fight it out. It would be a bloodbath!! That is unless you secretly MISS the "Good Ol' Days" of sale nights when everybody was sitting on their F5 keys...and crashing your site....then meeting back here to cry about or brag about the outcome, depending on where they ended up when the bodies were separated. :)
lol they old blood bath days if you got a mod rob was great if they didn't they wanted to hang me in the sun . Yep I remember pure madness I was even accused of being a business genius holding product back to keep the demand high lol . I remember one night listing 75 grands and they hit the site so hard I couldn't get on the site to stop them from buying more mods . I ended up selling almost 200 mods . I worked 18 hours a day for about a week & a half to make all the orders:facepalm: It was just me back then no help . I can handle a little atty sale Most of you have good rbas I dont see it being that bad :)

Commie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Michigan
No buddy there wont . I honestly think if you gave it some time you would see the the air coming from the feed line is not the way to go .

Hmm, why's that? I kinda like blind squonking. Squeeze til it gurgles, and then vape :) Not trying to be a smartass (well, it comes natural, so I can't help it) -- just trying to figure out what I'm missing.

And yes, I'm down for one too, regardless of the air intake location :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
In my fledgling RBA career, I notice that the biggest problem with decent quality RBA's is availability, so this should work out great for us REOnauts. Being more affordable is a huge +.

Rob, is there any chance the juice hole can be in the center either between the posts (for z coil) or centered on the posts for side coil? Thank you.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Hmm, why's that? I kinda like blind squonking. Squeeze til it gurgles, and then vape :) Not trying to be a smartass (well, it comes natural, so I can't help it) -- just trying to figure out what I'm missing.

And yes, I'm down for one too, regardless of the air intake location :)
I no some of you like it because your comfortable with that style of vaping . There is no right or wrong way in my opinion air from the side just makes sense why struggle for air when you dont have to

In my fledgling RBA career, I notice that the biggest problem with decent quality RBA's is availability, so this should work out great for us REOnauts. Being more affordable is a huge +.

Rob, is there any chance the juice hole can be in the center either between the posts (for z coil) or centered on the posts for side coil? Thank you.
Not with this atomizer drilling the ceramic base would be a nightmare even with diamond bits . The juice set up is perfect with this atty it instantly wets the coil

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
lol they old blood bath days if you got a mod rob was great if they didn't they wanted to hang me in the sun . Yep I remember pure madness I was even accused of being a business genius holding product back to keep the demand high lol . I remember one night listing 75 grands and they hit the site so hard I couldn't get on the site to stop them from buying more mods . I ended up selling almost 200 mods . I worked 18 hours a day for about a week & a half to make all the orders:facepalm: It was just me back then no help . I can handle a little atty sale Most of you have good rbas I dont see it being that bad :)

Yeah baby..the highs and lows...those were the days. It starts with the painful anticipation of the sale night. Then the agony & frustration trying and waiting thru slow flooded website as everyone scrambling to get their favorite......to elation and euphoria once checkout finally accepts then confirms your order. Definitely not for the faint of heart but if you didn't give up it was all worth it.

The upside Rob..you always made sure of plenty of product. :thumbs: It was kinda a right of passage for those who truely wanted to be a REOnuat. :laugh:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Just in case you're trying to gauge the demand, I'm in for at least 1 of these, although, I *do* have 2 grands

*pauses for at least 6 seconds*....okay, put me in for 2 of them.

"Yeah. What ancient puffer said. I'm in for two as well.
Actually I am not even thinking about gauging the demand . If they go I will just build more . I want a rba on my site mostly for the newer vapers and folks that cant afford a high end rbas and hopefully it will stop some from buying rbas that cause problems with there mods[/QUOTE]"

You know, Rob, your outlook of looking out for your peeps and giving us the very best no matter what, is the very quality that not only infuses all the Reo mods, but also infects us, at least me, to be kinder and more generous with my time and love.

I've been blessed to discover not only the Reo, but the people in the forum.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I'm just making the switch to RBA's and I'm going to exclusively use them on my Grands. Can someone guide me to some helpful vids that will start me on my way? I've seen lots of stuff for genesis style with the mesh wicks but not any set up for a REO.

Dave, there's a " Sticky thread" done by juicejunky that 's very informative, concise and clear...with pics!:D

oops...Blix beat me to it!

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Just waiting for sale night. I'm in for at least two. I've got an ERA that tastes burnt no matter how I clean it. Must have melted an insulator or something. Anyhow, been looking for a replacement and this looks great. Can't get here soon enough.

If you're using the silica that came with your ERA, bury it in your neighbor's flowerbed and buy some from Rob or the vendor of your choice. The silica that came with my 2nd two ERAs has the absorbent qualities of a chunk of driveway gravel.

I'm currently using a sample of silica sent to me by MWA and it works very well. He got it from a group-buy bulk order from China. It's good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread